ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 120
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023 STL Cardinals Thread ***
BigRedChief 08:39 AM 03-29-2023
2023 thread. Walker makes the roster. I'll update the rosters and opening day lineup when its official

2023 Opening Day Lineup
Spoiler!

2022 Opening Day roster.
Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year, here are some of the historical threads going back to 2006.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:51 AM 04-05-2023

This is either going to propel Tyler O’Neill to a monster season or it’s going to create a super awkward vibe in the Cardinals clubhouse. No in between. pic.twitter.com/YQcPC3mUPZ

— Jared Carrabis (@Jared_Carrabis) April 5, 2023

Yeah, he hates the guy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:52 AM 04-05-2023
Marmol keeps O’Neill out of the lineup today. Says publicly it’s for last nights error.

This is weird. Must be a back story or previous clash between them.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:02 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Marmol keeps O’Neill out of the lineup today. Says publicly it’s for last nights error.

This is weird. Must be a back story or previous clash between them.
Or there is no previous story and Ollie is just a petulant prick who is trying to compensate for being a shitty manager by being a shittier person.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:15 PM 04-05-2023
Fucking Tyler O'Neill giving up 5 runs in the first 4...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:18 PM 04-05-2023
Another out at home. Got the stones to bench Goldschmidt, Ollie - feckless cunt.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:19 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Another out at home. Got the stones to bench Goldschmidt, Ollie - feckless cunt.
He's going to love Contreras' base running.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:29 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
He's going to love Contreras' base running.
Nah - he'll ignore it.

This is the typical Mozeliak prelude to a trade. Shit on the guys value then dump him for Rich Hill.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:35 PM 04-05-2023
Nah - he'll ignore it.

This is the typical Mozeliak prelude to a trade. Shit on the guys value then dump him for Rich Hill.
TON for Rich Hill is an exaggeration, but probably not too far from the truth.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:58 PM 04-05-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
TON for Rich Hill is an exaggeration, but probably not too far from the truth.
Would Moe see it as acknowledging a mistake if he traded him back for Marco Gonzalez?

Because you know he's getting dealt for some past his prime LHSP. Probably one that's making too much money but still not THAT much money.

Mike Minor is a free agent but if he were on a roster somewhere making $10 million, Mozeliak would be chomping at the bit to get a team to absorb $2 million of that and deal him at a 'discount' for O'Neill.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:01 PM 04-05-2023
Would Moe see it as acknowledging a mistake if he traded him back for Marco Gonzalez?

Because you know he's getting dealt for some past his prime LHSP. Probably one that's making too much money but still not THAT much money.

Mike Minor is a free agent but if he were on a roster somewhere making $10 million, Mozeliak would be chomping at the bit to get a team to absorb $2 million of that and deal him at a 'discount' for O'Neill.
Dallas Keuchel come on down!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:01 PM 04-05-2023
I've got it! Alex Wood.

The Giants have Kyle Harrison in the minors to step into Wood's rotation role. They're always looking for power bats that can drive a ball through that bay air.

Just go ahead and mark it down - O'Neill for Alex Wood. The Giants take on $3 million of the $12.5 million he's owed this year and they throw in a 24 year old relief pitcher in A ball who throws 94 with no command.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:03 PM 04-05-2023
Nice high finish on that bomb from Walker. Saw the inside pitch, dropped the bat head and whacked the shit out of it. Good swing on that pitch, though the lack of velocity made it a bit easier.

And man, Edman hasn't had his top and bottom half synced up all year. His top half keeps saying oppo while his bottom half is opening for pull. He's taking some nasty looking swings up there. Just way out of whack.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:43 PM 04-05-2023
So right now the first line in Jordan Walker's advanced scouting report needs to be "Don't come inside on him at less than 95 mph"

Because if you come in there at 93, he's gonna get that front foot opened up, flip those hips and drive it. I think higher velocity will still jam him or have him pulling tanks foul, because his hands are a little long to the hitting zone (so he can't get inside that ball and drive it while keeping it fair), but brotha, if you come inside you'd better come inside real hard or not get any of the plate with it. Because he's gonna hit something at 110 mph and if you're lucky it's just a double.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:44 PM 04-05-2023
Tommy Edman - still a trainwreck.
[Reply]
jd1020 04:56 PM 04-05-2023
This video popped up on my youtube algorithm and I'm only posting it because its the only time I've seen O'Neill's entire run from 2nd to home.

I dunno. If you are going to say he was dogging it around 3rd you are going to have to say he was dogging it the whole time because I dont see any real speed change the entire time.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 120
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up