ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 93 of 160
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:23 PM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
I'm one of those who don't find Knowmo's trolling to be very funny. I don't know why I can put up with rival trolls like Gadzooks or R8ers but not Knowmo. Fuck, I'm even fine with MagicHef. But whenever Knowmo posts an irrelevant tweet about their 3rd string RT's good day at practice, my blood boils. I can't explain why.

I've already wished all kinds of awful things upon him and his family involving rape, disease (which includes Ebola, AIDS, and everything in between), death, diseased rape, death by disease, death by rape, and death by diseased rape. There's not much more I'm going to say in a roast that I haven't said already.

Somebody else can have that one.
Funny, this might not sound good for me, but for the most part I don't view rival troll fans as actual human beings. They're like internet bots to stir the chum. Somehow I even separate out good rival posters being good posters and good rival posters in troll mode.

Maybe, not-human isn't the proper angle, more like 'well, that's their job. That's what they're on the screen in front of me for. To be a heel. They can't help themselves.'
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:34 PM 11-13-2014
I'm one of those who don't find Knowmo's trolling to be very funny. I don't know why I can put up with rival trolls like Gadzooks or R8ers but not Knowmo. Fuck, I'm even fine with MagicHef. But whenever Knowmo posts an irrelevant tweet about their 3rd string RT's good day at practice, my blood boils. I can't explain why.

I've already wished all kinds of awful things upon him and his family involving rape, disease (which includes Ebola, AIDS, and everything in between), death, diseased rape, death by disease, death by rape, and death by diseased rape. There's not much more I'm going to say in a roast that I haven't said already.

Somebody else can have that one.
Agreed. He's subhuman scum.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 05:41 PM 11-13-2014
Can we ban PGM from this thread until he updates the OP?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 05:50 PM 11-13-2014
I've been trying to save myself for the day since this got started, but as you can see that hasn't worked out very well. Your name turns up in probably 1 out of every 4 roasts I write.

Take Taco John for instance. I'd love to roast Taco John. But the entire time I would be roasting him, I'd be thinking about Flopnuts.
We could seriously have Taco John write his own roast and it would be epic, he could wax poetic on he's fanboi posters of Ron Paul and why he's the thrice elected head of Self Interest Incorporated. Maybe a side piece on why the poor have things like electricity and indoor plumbing and why that needs to be redistributed to the 1%ers. It would be epic. And as we read it we would be exactly like these guys.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:50 PM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Can we ban PGM from this thread until he updates the OP?
"Last edited by Pasta Giant Meatball; 09-06-2014 at 11:21 AM."

It's only been 67 days, don't rush him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:52 PM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:

I am a patient man
[Reply]
go bo 06:12 PM 11-13-2014
what the holy fuck is going on in here?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:13 PM 11-13-2014
GoBo needs a roasting!...wait who is go bowe :-)?
[Reply]
rico 06:14 PM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by go bowe:
what the holy **** is going on in here?
Gang bang. You wanna do a reach around?
[Reply]
DaFace 06:15 PM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
I am a patient man
I realize that this is either 1) funny to you or 2) a lot of work, but it really does suck that you haven't been doing it. I stopped checking the thread for quite a while because I thought the roasts had stopped, and I suspect I'm not alone.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:17 PM 11-13-2014
KnowMo is infuriating for the same reason Rusty is. No person should have that much unwavering confidence or optimism in their sports team. No matter how good they are (or in ISU's case; aren't), people shouldn't be capable of being that pie-in-the-sky all the goddamn time.

It's truly sickening. It would be like me prattling on about the upside of an Albert Wilson for no fucking reason. I understand your frustration SNR. He was absolutely intolerable; albeit always nice about it.

At least I believe he probably supported his team in person once in his life; unless the Raiders troll 48ers, who is scared to sit with his fellow fans in the Black Hole.
[Reply]
TLO 06:55 PM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:

I updated it for him one time, and he did it one other time. What a lazy bastard.
[Reply]
go bo 06:59 PM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
Gang bang. You wanna do a reach around?
my arms aren't very long but my toes...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:07 PM 11-13-2014

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:08 PM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I realize that this is either 1) funny to you or 2) a lot of work, but it really does suck that you haven't been doing it. I stopped checking the thread for quite a while because I thought the roasts had stopped, and I suspect I'm not alone.
To be serious. I can't update on the phone and as soon as the home computer gets repaired I will get it updated. Said it a few times but oh well.
[Reply]
Page 93 of 160
« First < 43838990919293 94959697103143 > Last »
Up