ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 154
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:52 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
"Anyone who's spent time in Bay Area traffic knows motorcyclists rarely hesitate to zip between gridlocked cars. It's called ``lane splitting,'' and, to the chagrin of many motorists, California is one of the few states where it's legal."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...30/MN87097.DTL
No shit? I would have never guessed this is legal anywhere. Seems somewhat unsafe to me. People have enough problems paying attention to the car in the lane next to them, let alone motorcycles zipping in between them at a higher prevailing speed.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:52 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by morphius:
Cali is the only one that I know is legal, but I haven't looked too closely.
I remember the f#ckers screaming past lanes of stopped traffic on I-90 in Sacramento. How that can't be considered dangerous is beyond me. It's also rude and annoying as hell. But so is pretty much anyone with a California plate on their vehicle, be it a car, bike or truck. Nastiest drivers I've ever seen anywhere; it's like they get paid to be complete pricks.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 12:55 PM 06-24-2008
I knew brandon well. you people are pathetic and defintely jealous. so ****ing fat can't even see your own dickPosted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KC Dan 12:56 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
WOW. Sorry to hear about your brother. At stoplights it's actually safer as you don't get rear ended. As far as gridlock traffic is concerned the only thing that makes it dangerous is the typical road rage Mr. Wheeler that doesn't want anyone passing him. I am not sure what the desert thing is all about.
You don't have to woory too much about SUV's changing lanes with no notice in the desert.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:58 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
I knew brandon well. you people are pathetic and defintely jealous. so ****ing fat can't even see your own dickPosted via Mobile Device
We cant see our cock 'cause its in your mouth...MUMBLE OUR NAME BITCH!
[Reply]
Donger 12:59 PM 06-24-2008
There's that word again: jealous. What are we jealous about?
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:00 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by scott free:
:-)
[Reply]
DaFace 01:01 PM 06-24-2008
Jealous that we're not dead? :-)
[Reply]
Donger 01:01 PM 06-24-2008
I was going to post exactly the same thing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:04 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
I was going to post exactly the same thing.
Say it again...'Slow Folk' need a lot of repetition to learn anything.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:04 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by frazod:
I remember the f#ckers screaming past lanes of stopped traffic on I-90 in Sacramento. How that can't be considered dangerous is beyond me. It's also rude and annoying as hell. But so is pretty much anyone with a California plate on their vehicle, be it a car, bike or truck. Nastiest drivers I've ever seen anywhere; it's like they get paid to be complete pricks.
:-)
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 01:04 PM 06-24-2008
that's it scott, let everyone know that you think about men sucking cock. your not gay you just have gay thoughts, right? well olly olly oxenfree you queer and come on out

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:04 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
WOW. Sorry to hear about your brother. At stoplights it's actually safer as you don't get rear ended. As far as gridlock traffic is concerned the only thing that makes it dangerous is the typical road rage Mr. Wheeler that doesn't want anyone passing him. I am not sure what the desert thing is all about.
If they're doing it thru stopped or slow moving traffic I don't see the problem. OTOH screaming in between cars that are already going the speed limit is stupid, I ****ing hate it when jackasses do that.
[Reply]
Donger 01:06 PM 06-24-2008
that's it scott, let everyone know that you think about men sucking cock. your not gay you just have gay thoughts, right? well olly olly oxenfree you queer and come on out

Posted via Mobile Device
I asked you a question: what are "we" jealous about?
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:06 PM 06-24-2008

Posted via Mobile Device
Who told you to talk?...PUT IT BACK IN YOUR MOUTH!
[Reply]
Page 58 of 154
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108 > Last »
Up