ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2418 of 4892
« First < 1418191823182368240824142415241624172418 241924202421242224282468251829183418 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:26 AM 10-30-2019
Damn...the Donks are so terrible...their fans are on here quoting the bible.
[Reply]
TEX 03:32 AM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Damn...the Donks are so terrible...their fans are on here quoting the bible.
:-)
Amen!
[Reply]
TEX 06:49 AM 10-30-2019
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
At least I am not over here derailing every thread like chef fan Zerovolts or even Losschef did.

I stick to one place unless I am talking chefs.

Before Zero, there was Loss, before Loss there was KFCStud (what's with Stud and Boss in your usernames?) then there was Royce, and through all that there was Clayton.

Good night guys.
A gutless coward, like yourself, dies many times before his death...Enjoy being obsessed with, and dominated by KC, while living in the decade plus world of suck that's currently upon you. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:27 AM 10-30-2019
8 in a row. Topped what they did with Manning. But none of that even matters if we can’t get to the SB.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 11:11 AM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Stopped watching when this guy defends Flacco. This Broncos fan forgets that the Broncos, with Flacco, had 2-3 chances to score inside the redzone in the second half with Flacco throwing the ball and Flacco got sacked twice and threw an incomplete on another try because Flacco sucks. Period.

Flacco then bitching about running the ball on third down at the end of the game is totally hypocritical because NO ONE has any confidence in him to pick up a first down. The Broncos were like 1-13 or something on converting third downs up to that point, with Flacco.

Nope, sorry Joe. Rich Scangerello absolutely did the right thing by handing the ball off, trying to burn more clock and forcing the Colts to go the distance to win. Why, because you suck Flacco, that's why Broncos ran the ball on that play.

So glad Flacco is benched. Bring on Allen, at least he's somewhat mobil and can, oh maybe run for a first down when the pocket collapses?
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:19 AM 10-31-2019
Nice rant. Would read again.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:19 AM 10-31-2019
So you are saying the Broncos got better since I came back?

I served my bet and extra, I showed up during rivalry week. We got our asses kicked and I still came back.

At least I am not like chef fans who come over to the mange and don't pay their bets. Guys like Clay. I also could have gone out like Losschef and did the whole death by ban hammer route when it was clear the Broncos were about to win SB50.

I am actually rooting for your team to get a SB in before the Broncos finish the rebuild and we crush your dreams again like in 1997. Yet another home playoff game loss...

There are a lot of posters here who deserve to know what it feels like to get to and win a SB in their lifetimes. I don't think fanbases should have to go 50 or 100 years to win a title or even get back to a championship game. Watching the Cubs win the WS taught me that, and I am a fairweather White Sox fan. I was also hoping the Browns and Lion's fans the same thing but they don't have a chance this year either.

You’re about to enter Cleveland Browns territory dude. Nobody wants to play for an ownerless franchise run by a drunk douchebag who can’t hire good coaches or scout QBs.

Finish the rebuild? I mean yeah... some day you’ll probably be good again.

But you may want to sit a spell here. It’s gonna be a loooooong wait for you
[Reply]
FAX 01:10 PM 10-31-2019
Speaking of Chute Pickles territory ...

Can Von Miller get 12 sacks against Anger Management? That is going to be the one aspect of this upcoming game that holds the most interest for me.

FAX
[Reply]
TEX 03:17 PM 10-31-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Stopped watching when this guy defends Flacco. This Broncos fan forgets that the Broncos, with Flacco, had 2-3 chances to score inside the redzone in the second half with Flacco throwing the ball and Flacco got sacked twice and threw an incomplete on another try because Flacco sucks. Period.

Flacco then bitching about running the ball on third down at the end of the game is totally hypocritical because NO ONE has any confidence in him to pick up a first down. The Broncos were like 1-13 or something on converting third downs up to that point, with Flacco.

Nope, sorry Joe. Rich Scangerello absolutely did the right thing by handing the ball off, trying to burn more clock and forcing the Colts to go the distance to win. Why, because you suck Flacco, that's why Broncos ran the ball on that play.

So glad Flacco is benched. Bring on Allen, at least he's somewhat mobil and can, oh maybe run for a first down when the pocket collapses?
You should be benched for all of your STUPID AS **** Mahomes takes.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:54 PM 10-31-2019
When Mark Stinky Schlereth starts calling out Failway for his management skilz there is real trouble in the land of Donk.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:27 AM 11-01-2019
Had an awful dream about a Chiefs loss

With Mahomes sidelined the Chiefs decided to re-sign Damon Huard and Larry Johnson to get their offense going.

The Broncos, dealing with their own issues at QB, picked up Peyton Manning to start.

Everything started out well for the Chiefs. They decided to pound LJ up the middle all game long, and he had 20 carries by halftime. The Chiefs were ahead 21-17 with two minutes left.

As the Chiefs tried to run out the clock with LJ, who had 49 carries at this point, Reid decides to call a halfback pass off a reverse to Hardman. It appears to work, but LJ does not see the open receiver, holds the ball, pump fakes to Hardman, and then is sacked and fumbles. Denver recovers and runs the ball back to the two yard line.

At this point Arrowhead begins to moan and groan, but the Chiefs defense holds on first, second and third down, setting up an epic fourth down faceoff.

At this point Reid decides the defense is tired, so he subs in his backups, who are all children who appear to be no more than six or seven years old at best. He does leave in Emmanuel Ogbah on the defensive line to provide some pass rush.

Miraculously, the children provide excellent coverage - Denver's receivers are all blanketed. Manning sees this and attempts to scramble, but Ogbah sees him and rushes forward to tackle him. He doesn't want to tackle him too hard though, and get a penalty, so he just kind of runs into him.

Manning runs through the "tackle" attempt and scores.

So now it's up to Damon Huard to lead a quick drive. He overthrows or underthrows everyone and the game ends in a disaster.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:40 AM 11-01-2019
I just realized a guy who thinks the world is only 6,000 years old thinks I am dumb.

Typical christian to be the 1st to hate. Maybe it's because I am more of new testament guy I prefer these:

Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”

Isaiah 53:5
But He was wounded[a] for our transgressions,
He was [b]bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes[c] we are healed.
That's your comeback? Pretty pathetic. Just like all of your posts. I'm still trying to find the hate in there. I just called you out on your lame excuse for not being around this season. If that hurt your feelings then CP is not the place for you.
As for you calling me dumb for believing the Word of God concerning the age of the Earth and then quoting scripture, well, that's kinda strange don't you think? You can't pick and choose what you want to believe in God's Word. Either it's all true or it's a useless book. I'm sorry that you choose to believe a made up theory that contradicts real science as well as God's word. But that's your choice. You will know the truth when you leave this life.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:39 PM 11-01-2019

Broncos are placing Joe Flacco on injured reserve, per source. Flacco’s season is over.

Brandon Allen starts Sunday vs. Cleveland, with Denver promoting QB Brett Rypien from practice squad to back up Allen.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 1, 2019

[Reply]
FAX 12:41 PM 11-01-2019
So the Flacco era comes to an end.

FAX
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:47 PM 11-01-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
So the Flacco era comes to an end.

FAX
$28 million and a high 4th round pick for 2 wins...Horseface, somehow, is getting worse at his job.

Kind of crazy that going 2-14 might not net them a top 5 pick this year. The top QBs and best LT will be gone.

Who's next...Dalton, Mariota, Cam Newton? Would Horseface go after Newton... have the Doinks ever had a black QB?

It's been so long since they've beaten KC....they are starting to feel like the Raiders...an afterthought on the schedule.
[Reply]
Page 2418 of 4892
« First < 1418191823182368240824142415241624172418 241924202421242224282468251829183418 > Last »
Up