Page 48 of 449
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:38 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You take issue with Ramsey showing up to training camp in a Brinks truck (harmless), yet seem to take no issue with Peterson getting a six game suspension for PED’s and attempting to tamper with the drug testing process?
well, that and he acts like a fucking asshole. I didn't care for Marcus Peters the last year he was here either; and Ramsey seems like a similar personality type.

I don't know the details of Peterson's deal, because I don't give a fuck about the Cardinals and actually have a life, so I haven't researched it.

:-)

If they nab Ramsey, so be it. I'm not going to complain. Like I said, good player; but he's kind of an asshole. Hopefully, it'd be a rental and they flip him after the year.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:39 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
that would be the ultimate **** you to Buffalo if we were to trade for the guy they got from the Mahomes deal and coached him up.
Very insightful. Did not look at it from that angle. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:40 PM 09-16-2019
Steelers won't trade for him.

But I have been wrong about how stupid they are once tonight, so who knows.
[Reply]
Simplicity 10:41 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
well, that and he acts like a ****ing asshole. I didn't care for Marcus Peters the last year he was here either; and Ramsey seems like a similar personality type.

I don't know the details of Peterson's deal, because I don't give a **** about the Cardinals and actually have a life, so I haven't researched it.

:-)

If they nab Ramsey, so be it. I'm not going to complain. Like I said, good player; but he's kind of an asshole. Hopefully, it'd be a rental and they flip him after the year.
Wow you would be a wreck if you ever found out how many of your favorite athletes are actually assholes in person.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:44 PM 09-16-2019
When can KC dump Hitchens' contract?

Veach said they would have taken a CB #1...if not for the Clark deal.

Screw it...get the best in the game.

Nobody is going to care about contracts/ Chris Jones if they win the SB...

Roll the dice...dont count on Mahomes being healthy every year. You never know if you might only get one shot.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:45 PM 09-16-2019
My god, Twitter has ruined discussion on topics like this. How many other random, meaningless opinions are we going to wade through?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:46 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
When can KC dump Hitchens' contract?

Veach said they would have taken a CB #1...if not for the Clark deal.

Roll the dice...dont count on Mahomes being healthy every year. You never know if you could only get one shot.
Hitchens has looked good so far and he just restructured his contract. In other words he ain’t going anywhere
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:47 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by TransferBanned:
Wow you would be a wreck if you ever found out how many of your favorite athletes are actually assholes in person.
dude, I have known many.

And some were indeed assholes. And some that other people say are assholes I've had the opposite experience with them.

I'm talking about Ramsey's on the field bullshit and cheap shot crap and temper tantrum shit.

He seems to me like he's inches away from Marcus Peters style meltdowns.

He's a talented player. Like I said, I won't complain. I'd hope they know better than to throw a truckload (Brinks) of money at him in an extension though.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:47 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Thoughts on possible trade for Tre'Davious White? Affordable, young and good pedigree.
This guy is doomed to be a Jeopardy answer someday.

The guy that Buffalo got for the Greatest QB of all time. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:51 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Thoughts on possible trade for Tre'Davious White? Affordable, young and good pedigree.
What made you post this?

I haven’t seen him being possibly traded anywhere.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:51 PM 09-16-2019
This IS the season to push all the chips in....it's been 50 years.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:52 PM 09-16-2019

[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 PM 09-16-2019
This place is going to meltdown when the Raiders trade for him.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:54 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yeah BB really does love an elite corner. It’s all about the scheme, locking up #2 WRs and doubling #1s.

Chiefs could do similar things with Jalen.

Put Ramsey on AB & double Edelman/Gordon.
[Reply]
-King- 10:56 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
dude, I have known many.

And some were indeed assholes. And some that other people say are assholes I've had the opposite experience with them.

I'm talking about Ramsey's on the field bullshit and cheap shot crap and temper tantrum shit.

He seems to me like he's inches away from Marcus Peters style meltdowns.

He's a talented player. Like I said, I won't complain. I'd hope they know better than to throw a truckload (Brinks) of money at him in an extension though.
Did you have this same problem with us trading for Frank Clark who almost broke his teammates jaw in practice and is also a trash talker?
[Reply]
Page 48 of 449
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up