ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 940 of 2694
« First < 440840890930936937938939940 941942943944950990104014401940 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:48 PM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
If Stafford was good against teams with a winning record, he’d be a legend.
FYP
[Reply]
chinaski 07:57 PM 09-08-2018
Mahomes getting off the plane in LA in a purple suit...

Historically, purple is a color that only royalty was allowed to wear, mostly because it was an extremely expensive pigment.

Anyway, not sure if it's intentional, but if it is, kind of clever. He wasn't the only one wearing purple though. Kind of coincides with the Chiefs Kingdom thing. :-)
Attached: Mahomes.jpg (45.3 KB) 
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:02 PM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm interested in what everyone thinks of this....

Just looking at pure stats what if Mahomes is similar to Matt Stafford and not Aaron Rodgers is it still a good pick?
I think hes more like Stafford minus the durability concerns, beating quality teams remains to be seen, plays for a more competent franchise. I still think that's pretty ****ing good and well worth the pick.
Yes, it would be worth it. Stanford is a fine QB. We have surrounded Mahomes with better weapons than Stafford has ever had. If you put Hill, Kelce, Watkins, and Hunt on the Lions, their offense would shred everything in its way. We'll get there too, if not this year then soon.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:03 PM 09-08-2018
He looks princely
[Reply]
FAX 08:41 PM 09-08-2018
Hey Color Blind Dude! ...

That's not purple, it's a deep magenta ... probably called mulberry or something.

Geez ...

FAX
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:51 PM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yes, it would be worth it. Stanford is a fine QB. We have surrounded Mahomes with better weapons than Stafford has ever had. If you put Hill, Kelce, Watkins, and Hunt on the Lions, their offense would shred everything in its way. We'll get there too, if not this year then soon.
Stafford plays for one of the NFL's worst run franchises. I think he's under-rated.

He's one of the few guys in the NFL (like Mahomes and Rogers) who can make those 'wow' throws from all kinds of angles. I think a few years ago they won like 9 games and he won 8 of them on the final drive.

He just never had the coaching and franchise stability that a guy like Rogers has. It matters.

Mahomes is in a MUCH better position than Stafford was.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:48 PM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Stafford plays for one of the NFL's worst run franchises. I think he's under-rated.

He's one of the few guys in the NFL (like Mahomes and Rogers) who can make those 'wow' throws from all kinds of angles. I think a few years ago they won like 9 games and he won 8 of them on the final drive.

He just never had the coaching and franchise stability that a guy like Rogers has. It matters.

All facts...
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:25 PM 09-08-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:

to be fair, rodgers wins in spite of his coaches, where as stafford flounders due to his coaching. in that regard, stafford mentally i don't think is strong enough to carry his team beyond those seven or eight games. and that simply comes down to stafford being given his job where it took time for rodgers to prove himself. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:34 AM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Mahomes getting off the plane in LA in a purple suit...

Historically, purple is a color that only royalty was allowed to wear, mostly because it was an extremely expensive pigment.

Anyway, not sure if it's intentional, but if it is, kind of clever. He wasn't the only one wearing purple though. Kind of coincides with the Chiefs Kingdom thing. :-)
He's got a big cock he'll throw for 500 yards.
[Reply]
tk13 12:47 AM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The biggest difference is probably Andy Reid. Stafford's never had anyone that good running the offense. He never had a great RB either... but he did have Calvin Johnson, who is definitely better than 99% of receivers who've ever lived, but it's a shame they couldn't balance it out a bit more.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:09 AM 09-09-2018

You saw the 70 yard throw in the preseason, but it's just the tip of the iceberg.@PSchrags gives us an exclusive look at what Patrick Mahomes has been doing in practice for the Chiefs. pic.twitter.com/OvZFh0uvnO

— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) September 9, 2018

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:12 AM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by Dante84:

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:15 AM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Dave Wannstedt is such a faggot
[Reply]
staylor26 11:21 AM 09-09-2018
No pussy QB over here
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:21 AM 09-09-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Dave Wannstedt is such a pillowbitergot
You heard about the scouting reports. How there were half the scouts who drooled over Mahomes and a bunch that claimed they wouldn't spend even a 3rd rounder on him.

The NFL is full of Dave Wannstedts. Even after John Fox and a bunch of other shitty motherfuckers got fired.

This is the coach who was able to take Dan Marino and make him look like a piece of shit.
[Reply]
Page 940 of 2694
« First < 440840890930936937938939940 941942943944950990104014401940 > Last »
Up