ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 617
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168568 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

KC native 11:18 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by Buck:
It also doesn't change the fact that it's 2013 and you're making fun of someone being fat on the internet.
He brings it on himself. If he wants to be a new version of skip towne, he can take the shit that comes with it.
KC native 11:19 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You calling anyone a lazy fat ass is insane.
I seen the pic you posted. You are FAT & a slob
Now tell everyone how I need to sell copper to raise the funds to get to Dallas so you can beat my ass :-)
You lil 5ft 8 inch runt.
Meth head poster is meth head.
Thig Lyfe 11:19 PM 05-22-2013
It also doesn't change the fact that it's 2013 and you're making fun of someone being fat on the internet.
We are a long way from achieving Taft's dream :/
KC native 11:20 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Um, I'm really not that fat, so it's okay. The best part is he's a tubby little runt. Didn't you ever see the picture of his dumbfuck D&D back tattoo? Regular man of steel, that one. :-)
Dah nile is not jus a river in Ejyp
Hammock Parties 11:20 PM 05-22-2013
You're a good 240 pounds, fatzod.

That's fat as fuck.

It's not as fat as some of the morbidly obese fuckers that run America today, but it's still fat.

Let's not cave to the American redefinition of fat just to make fatzod feel better.
Buck 11:21 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
He brings it on himself. If he wants to be a new version of skip towne, he can take the shit that comes with it.
All I'm saying is step your game up, for fuck's sake.

If you're going to have that persona, then fucking own it. Try to be good at it. Don't resort to calling someone fat. That's the laziest shit in the books. You're really shooting for the stars and pulling that one deep out of your bag, huh?

This isn't AOL circa 1997. You have the entire world available to you on the internet. Use it, educate yourself. Be a smarter troll.
Frazod 11:21 PM 05-22-2013
Yeah, this cunty little triad of yours is really keeping me on my toes, Pancho. :-)
Thig Lyfe 11:22 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:

That's fat as fuck.

It's not as fat as some of the morbidly obese fuckers that run America today, but it's still fat.

Let's not cave to the American redefinition of fat just to make fatzod feel better.
most of that is hateweight

he has a tiny ball of hate in his gut that is 10 times more dense than a black hole
LiveSteam 11:22 PM 05-22-2013
Meth head poster is meth head.
Go on chump. Tell the planet how your gonna kick my ass if we ever meet.
Thig Lyfe 11:23 PM 05-22-2013
guysssss let's not fight

you're gonna wake the babby
Frazod 11:24 PM 05-22-2013

That's fat as fuck.

That's nice, gochiefs. I'll try to not to get all bummed out that some pathetic social misfit that didn't get his cherry popped until age 30 thinks I'm fat.
Buck 11:25 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
guysssss let's not fight

you're gonna wake the babby
You read my post too, you've become the worst. You used to be funny.
KC native 11:26 PM 05-22-2013
All I'm saying is step your game up, for fuck's sake.

If you're going to have that persona, then fucking own it. Try to be good at it. Don't resort to calling someone fat. That's the laziest shit in the books. You're really shooting for the stars and pulling that one deep out of your bag, huh?

This isn't AOL circa 1997. You have the entire world available to you on the internet. Use it, educate yourself. Be a smarter troll.
I live in frazzled's simple little mind. All I have to do is mention his name or reply to one of his posts and he leaves me love notes for days. I've even told him I am trolling him and he still falls for the simple stuff. But you're right. I should probably pick tougher targets.
Hammock Parties 11:26 PM 05-22-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
That's nice, gochiefs. I'll try to not to get all bummed out that some pathetic social misfit that didn't get his cherry popped until age 30 thinks I'm fat.
You wear a 2x?
Frazod 11:27 PM 05-22-2013
You wear a 2x?
Do you still jerk off while watching your sister have sex?
Page 68 of 617
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168568 > Last »
Up