ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 38
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
crazycoffey 08:40 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'd bet (haha, get it) there's a thread or three in the HOC that covers it in great detail.
I wouldn’t bet against you here........
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:46 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I’m curious what this hootie betting scandal is was?
Cliffs notes is he noticed the people who won the big money each week put in a shit ton of entries, so a bunch of us put in $100 into the pool to fund the venture. One of Hootie's rules was that everyone had to list their FanDuel name and no one could enter any of the contests the group was in due to conflicts of interest. Then he started trying to enter in those same contests with his personal accounts because he had free entries and got all butthurt when he got kicked out of the group because of it.

He still has beef about it to this day, although I think a lot of it comes from the fact that people say Hootie stole everyone's money, which wasn't the case. BRC was the only one with access to the money as far as I know. I think Nzoner and a few others took over the lineups and we eventually went broke, or close enough to it that we stopped and donated the remaining to the server.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:53 PM 04-18-2021
Didnt that dude go into detail of how he assaulted a passed out chick?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:00 PM 04-18-2021
I don't "despise" anyone on CP but the poster I can't stand the most is Chiefshrink. Dumbass puts religious and political posts in damn near every thread in the lounge. He's loonier than Looney Tunes.

Years ago I really used to dislike Frazod. In the past year I've really grown to appreciate his posts in the lounge as he's pretty level headed on most topics.....either that or I'm just getting older and more mellow. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 09:00 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Didnt that dude go into detail of how he assaulted a passed out chick(s)?
Fixed your post.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:06 PM 04-18-2021
There's a lot of people on here that I've had an issue with from time to time, and most I can't even remember why anymore and don't have an issue with.

Then there's complete fucking mouth breathers like JakeF, UChieffy, Mahomo, Nickhead, etc, who remind me with every post why I fucking hate them.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:13 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Billay likes to put his wood in a bundle of sticks?
He truly is one outstanding citizen.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:16 PM 04-18-2021
I dont hate anyone on here theres people it's fun to flip shit at we all do it that's what makes this board what it is. I think doing it in football talk threads and serious stuff should be off limits everything else meh who gives a shit.

I wont lie it was pretty akward at first meeting people from here I've met alot of them ( Phil, Dave Lane, Twisted Chief, Clay, Simply Red, George, Wazu, Coach, Zach, Htiq, Sauto and probably more I cant think of) got along great with them and given who I am I'm sure I've talked shit to all of them on here before I ever met them. Those meet ups have been really fun.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:17 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He truly is one outstanding citizen.
I would prefer to be compared to a vaccum thank you very much.
[Reply]
In58men 09:17 PM 04-18-2021
Stevieray use to get on my nerves, but from what people say about him he sounds like a pretty cool dude. We just have different opinions, doesn’t mean I despise the guy. I would have a beer with him.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:45 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Oh man, it was an incredible disaster. I'd fill you in on all the sordid details if Bowser hadn't banned me from this thread.
And let that be a lesson, n00bm0d
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:11 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Stevieray use to get on my nerves, but from what people say about him he sounds like a pretty cool dude. We just have different opinions, doesn’t mean I despise the guy. I would have a beer with him.
He’s a good beer drinking companion.

Are you the one I bought a shotgun from?
[Reply]
In58men 10:15 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
He’s a good beer drinking companion.

Are you the one I bought a shotgun from?
No sir, that’s not me.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:25 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I don't "despise" anyone on CP but the poster I can't stand the most is Chiefshrink. Dumbass puts religious and political posts in damn near every thread in the lounge. He's loonier than Looney Tunes.

Years ago I really used to dislike Frazod. In the past year I've really grown to appreciate his posts in the lounge as he's pretty level headed on most topics.....either that or I'm just getting older and more mellow. :-)
I think it's more a case of me mellowing. I used to get bicker and battle regularly, and it grated on people. Now I just let shit go for the most part. If I expend anything more than minimal effort battling some miserable, repugnant twat like Cosmo, then I'm just letting the flea on the tail wag the dog.

*Obligatory fat insult upcoming. Yawn.
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:13 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Zach loves to talk shit about CP and its members
yes.
[Reply]
Page 31 of 38
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up