ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 26
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 3: Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:26 PM 09-15-2019
Chiefs open as 6 point favorites. Let's discuss below.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 01:14 PM 09-20-2019
Didn’t the Chargers give the rest of the league the blue print on how to shut theses guys down in the playoffs?
[Reply]
DaFace 01:21 PM 09-20-2019
Injury report calls Shady questionable for Sunday, though he was a FP today. I'd guess he'll be active, but I doubt he plays much.

https://www.chiefs.com/news/chiefs-v...y-report-x1545
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:22 PM 09-20-2019
Tired of everyone sucking off the Ravens and lamar. They have played two of the worst teams in the league. One of them possiblity the worst team in NFL history which has had a combined 104 point scored against them in two games.

Guy I work with is a Lamar fan to the point he says he's better than mahomes which you can't fix stupid but annoying none the less.

Fuck these ass hole my only worry is that we don't score 60 points on these ass holes because hill, fish, and Williams are out.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 01:24 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Injury report calls Shady questionable for Sunday, though he was a FP today. I'd guess he'll be active, but I doubt he plays much.

Why wouldn’t he play much?

He’s going to start and play a lot.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:24 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Why wouldn’t he play much?

He’s going to start and play a lot.
Because he's hurt, and you don't want to make it worse. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:27 PM 09-20-2019
We can just follow our own established blueprint. Build a lead, make their running game an afterthought, pressure Jackson by making him have to play catch-up all game.

They've played from ahead all season and haven't had to deal with a hostile crowd at all, so who knows how they'll react as a team. Whereas we already know we can play from behind, if that should be an issue. Just keep scoring.

My guess is one of these QBs comes back down to Earth this weekend. And it could well be Pat, but I don't think I'd put money in it
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:29 PM 09-20-2019

Friday's the walk-through isn't it? Or is that only for road games? Either way, I'm thinking if he's a full participant he's probably playing
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:33 PM 09-20-2019

Sunday's Ravens-Chiefs game might just be the start of something great. pic.twitter.com/szzfLMC4f0

— ESPN (@espn) September 20, 2019

Ravens definitely sucking each other's dick a little prematurely.
[Reply]
FAX 01:35 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I was going to post this same thing. I honestly can't think of a douchier name than "Hollywood".
Well, his original name was worse and it's admittedly a big improvement over "Sepulveda".

FAX
[Reply]
New World Order 01:37 PM 09-20-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Ravens definitely sucking each other's dick a little prematurely.
It was Watson then it was Mayfield now it's Jackson

Everybody wants a piece of Mahomes.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:39 PM 09-20-2019
I get why people are excited, but man...you'd think people would at least consider the fact that he's played against the Dolphins and Cardinals this year.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:39 PM 09-20-2019
Because he's hurt, and you don't want to make it worse. :-)
If he’s too hurt to play he wouldn’t have practiced and he wouldn’t be active.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:39 PM 09-20-2019
If he’s too hurt to play he wouldn’t have practiced and he wouldn’t be active.
Exhibit A: Eric Fisher

(And we won't know if he's active until Sunday.)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:45 PM 09-20-2019
Exhibit A: Eric Fisher

(And we won't know if he's active until Sunday.)
Umm Fisher re-injured himself. That’s why he came out.

Yes, if McCoy re-injures himself he won’t play much, but that’s not what we’re talking about.

And he’s practiced. He’ll be active.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:47 PM 09-20-2019
Umm Fisher re-injured himself. That’s why he came out.

Yes, if McCoy re-injures himself he won’t play much, but that’s not what we’re talking about.

And he’s practiced. He’ll be active.
Andy specifically said that Fisher didn't re-injure himself.

You apparently don't pay close attention to injury reports. Questionable, by definition, means "the player is not certain to play." Guys practice and then end up sitting all the time.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 26
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up