Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:48 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Who do we root for tonight?
Pats

3 seed coming
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:57 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Who do we root for tonight?
Texans. Doesnt matter if we get 3 or 4 seed still an outside chance for a bye
[Reply]
Bowser 06:59 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Pats

3 seed coming
this
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:00 PM 12-01-2019
I can’t bring myself to root for the Patriots.

Don’t really want them coming off of a loss though. And obviously would prefer the 3 seed to the 4.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:01 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I see it as a win-win for us tonight no matter who wins, but if the Pats win it helps us statistically. That's my approach.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:05 PM 12-01-2019
The three seed could lead to the Titans. Doubtful the four seed does. So at this point I’m fine with the four seed. In that scenario we get the Bills almost assuredly who don’t concern me.

However, the three seed and facing the Steelers would be my preferred path then the Patriots in the second round. Since I don’t really think the Texans are winning out and therefore their head to head victory won’t matter I will root for them tonight to get the Patriots to that two seed.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:07 PM 12-01-2019
I know Baltimore looks the best right now but I can’t get super excited about playing NE off of a bye. They’re just too well prepared in those situations, all situations. Meh.

Of course, the biggest thing to determine where I would wanna play is weather. Something we can’t predict right now accurately.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:11 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The three seed could lead to the Titans. Doubtful the four seed does. So at this point I’m fine with the four seed. In that scenario we get the Bills almost assuredly who don’t concern me.

However, the three seed and facing the Steelers would be my preferred path then the Patriots in the second round. Since I don’t really think the Texans are winning out and therefore their head to head victory won’t matter I will root for them tonight to get the Patriots to that two seed.
would rather rematch them over Buffalo
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 07:15 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Don’t really want them coming off of a loss though. And obviously would prefer the 3 seed to the 4.
This. Pats win a close game and get beat the hell up in the process.

Then we swoop in and kick ass.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:15 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
would rather rematch them over Buffalo
All fucking day

Buffalo is just a Titans clone but quite a bit better probably. Defense is better, coaching is better, QB is better.

The only thing TEN has on them is Henry.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:17 PM 12-01-2019
I'm not going to concede we cant get a Bye just yet if the Pats lose tonight, they got us and Buffalo.

Baltimore still plays Buffalo and Pittsburgh. Still alot of season left and let's not pretend Jackson isnt getting hit more than any other QB in this league with as many carries as he gets too. Eventually it takes a toll.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:20 PM 12-01-2019
I don't think there is any path for us to get the 2 seed where we don't win out. Gotta take care of our business and let the rest fall where it will.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:22 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm not going to concede we cant get a Bye just yet if the Pats lose tonight, they got us and Buffalo.

Baltimore still plays Buffalo and Pittsburgh. Still alot of season left and let's not pretend Jackson isnt getting hit more than any other QB in this league with as many carries as he gets too. Eventually it takes a toll.

We aren’t jumping the Patriots, even with a win against them. Even if they get to four losses, then the Bills could conceivably win the division at 13-3 and would get the bye week. But if both are 12-4, as well as us, then our head to head over the Patriots doesn’t come into play because the division tiebreaker is done first which would still go to the Patriots so our victory and same record wouldn’t matter anyways. Really the only hope for a bye week is two losses from Baltimore and tonight’s game doesn’t affect that.
[Reply]
njchiefs 09:01 PM 12-01-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
We aren’t jumping the Patriots, even with a win against them. Even if they get to four losses, then the Bills could conceivably win the division at 13-3 and would get the bye week. But if both are 12-4, as well as us, then our head to head over the Patriots doesn’t come into play because the division tiebreaker is done first which would still go to the Patriots so our victory and same record wouldn’t matter anyways. Really the only hope for a bye week is two losses from Baltimore and tonight’s game doesn’t affect that.
Not sure I understand this. If the Chiefs, Pats and Bills all wind up 12-4, and the Pats win the division tie breaker over the Bills, and we win the head to head over the Pats, how would that not give us a bye along with the Ravens (unless of course Houston finishes at 12-4 and they have the breaker over us).

And if a bye isn’t a possibility, when do we start thinking about resting banged up starters for the playoffs. The division is very close to being in hand.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:04 PM 12-01-2019
I hope the Pats continue to get their asses kicked and Brady looking old.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 76
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up