Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:15 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
It took Spags stupidly leaving out Pennell, the special teams screwing up three kicks and Andy being dumb on 3rd & 2 for us to lose that game...that doesn't happen again imo and I'd gladly take the Titans right now if offered.
Damien's fumble didn't have any effect on the outcome of that game?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:22 PM 11-25-2019
We should be 9-2 and cruising to a first round bye right now, with an opportunity to play the Pats for the #1 seed in 2 weeks.

The Titans game was an unbelievable **** up for so many reasons and we never should have lost to the freaking Texans after being up 17-3 near the start of the second quarter AT HOME. That was awful.

The other 2 losses were legit. Packers w/o Mahomes (actually played them a lot tougher than I thought we would) and Colts (they just flat out beat us, outcoached us, etc., no excuses).

Frustrating to think about what SHOULD have been right now . . . . .
[Reply]
kcclone 01:23 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We’ll probably play the Titans again in the WC at home and everyone will be on edge the entire week.
I would say the Colts or Texans will be coming to Arrowhead for the WC weekend.

I like our chances against either team but I’ll be sh*tting bricks for a week leading up to it.

Also, I’d prefer the Colts because I think Watson is the tougher matchup for our D (even though I think the Colts are better overall).
[Reply]
Jerok 01:37 PM 11-25-2019
If we dont get a real bye, we will likely get a week 17 bye week against the chargers if 3 or 4 seed is locked
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:38 PM 11-25-2019
It'll either be Colts, Bills or Steelers coming to Arrowhead for Wild Card weekend (Texans are winning the AFC South). I'd welcome any of them.

I just pray the seeding works out to where we get to go to Foxborough for the divisional round. It's time to end the fucking Brady-Bellicheat era. I pray that we are the team that gets that opportunity first.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:05 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
It'll either be Colts, Bills or Steelers coming to Arrowhead for Wild Card weekend (Texans are winning the AFC South). I'd welcome any of them.

I just pray the seeding works out to where we get to go to Foxborough for the divisional round. It's time to end the ****ing Brady-Bellicheat era. I pray that we are the team that gets that opportunity first.
You can add the Titans to that list as well
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:06 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:
If we dont get a real bye, we will likely get a week 17 bye week against the chargers if 3 or 4 seed is locked
Good point
[Reply]
O.city 02:13 PM 11-25-2019
It's not just the bye that's the important part though. It's only having to win 2 games vs 3 to get to the SB.

And likely only 1 road game.

The Texans game and the Titans games were the death blows. You win those 2, you've got New England in 2 weeks for a chance at the 1 seed.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:21 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's not just the bye that's the important part though. It's only having to win 2 games vs 3 to get to the SB.

The Texans game and the Titans games were the death blows. You win those 2, you've got New England in 2 weeks for a chance at the 1 seed.
This is the bed they’ve made...

Now they need help to get that bye. But at the end of the day, the most important thing is being the healthiest team, playing the best at that moment. We’ll see if they get there.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:32 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This is the bed they’ve made...

Now they need help to get that bye. But at the end of the day, the most important thing is being the healthiest team, playing the best at that moment. We’ll see if they get there.
Yup.

If they can get HOT and stay healthy, nothing to stop them from making a run in January. Despite the shitty hand they've dealt themselves.
[Reply]
O.city 03:32 PM 11-25-2019
The issue with being the 2 or the 3 seed at this point, is that it means you're probably gonna have to beat both the others. Atleast with the 2 you would likely get them at home and coming off a bye.

There's a scenario where the Chiefs have to go to NE and to Balt to get to the SB. That's not ideal.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:13 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:

Yeah but the Texans and especially Colts game was just awful luck. We were at home and we still had devastating injuries all over the place.

If we even had Tyreek, we probably win the Colts game, but all the injuries just killed us.

Get healthy and be 100%. I’d rather have 100% health than a bye with guys out for the year if I had to choose.

This team is likely gonna get 2 bye weeks in 6 weeks. That will most certainly help.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:38 PM 11-25-2019
My latest:

[Reply]
bdlangton 05:04 PM 11-25-2019
Unfortunately, at this point, I think we're going to want NE to beat HOU. As long as we beat the Raiders the division is practically guaranteed. Then it's just hoping for BAL and HOU to lose more games than us.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:17 PM 11-25-2019
Patriots are still men of low moral fiber

Per anonymous source, the #Patriots are still a bunch of jackasses who get bailed out by people in uniform. pic.twitter.com/NP6m5yirPu

— Anthony Stratton (@AnthonyTa2u) November 25, 2019

[Reply]
Page 25 of 76
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up