ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 138
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:07 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Try again.

I’ve honestly never put somebody on ignore, but that idiot might be the first if this is going to be the entire offseason.
[Reply]
In58men 12:15 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Try again.

Raiders are interested in everyone that’s available.
[Reply]
In58men 12:16 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’ve honestly never put somebody on ignore, but that idiot might be the first if this is going to be the entire offseason.
If this is about me, fucking go for it.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:18 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:

Wow.
I’m ok with that kind of deal for Reiter. Even the years don’t scare me because with the cap exploding, quality centers will be 3x that price next offseason.

I’d rather have Reiter on a 2/9 type deal, though.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:20 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Why did the Titans release Jackson? I thought he was their best corner.
He was due 10m as 5th year option iirc.

Also, he’s a poor tackler and is basically a cover corner only...kinda surprised we even have interest in him, tbh. Probably because he can cover and return kicks/punts.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:51 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
If this is about me, fucking go for it.
Stop trolling. Don't want to hear you whine about starting threads again.
[Reply]
-King- 12:58 PM 03-20-2021
Staylor is fucking fed up people!!
[Reply]
In58men 01:05 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Stop trolling. Don't want to hear you whine about starting threads again.
When was I ****ing trolling?

Yes, I was pissed that we struck out twice (Juju and Williams) and I still am. Why is that considered trolling?

I would much rather have Juju than Reynolds or any other WR and Williams more than Okung. Sometimes people need to vent, sorry you’re so ****ing perfect.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:08 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Staylor is fucking fed up people!!
Trolls and contrarians unite!!!
[Reply]
staylor26 01:09 PM 03-20-2021

Yes, I was pissed that we struck out twice (Juju and Williams) and I still am. Why is that considered trolling?

I would much rather have Juju than Reynolds or any other WR and Williams more than Okung. Sometimes people need to vent, sorry you’re so ****ing perfect.
“Hahaha the best the Chiefs can do is Kyle Long”

If that’s not trolling, I don’t know what is.
[Reply]
In58men 01:10 PM 03-20-2021
“Hahaha the best the Chiefs can do is Kyle Long”

If that’s not trolling, I don’t know what is.
Still not thrilled about it, guess I’m trolling then. Fucking idiot.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:12 PM 03-20-2021
Still not thrilled about it, guess I’m trolling then. Fucking idiot.
The fucking point is that you pretend they didn’t sign the best G and a top 3 OL in free agency. You’re clearly being disingenuous.

That’s blatant trolling you fucking moron.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:13 PM 03-20-2021

Honestly, I’m not terribly far off from where you are in terms of those 2 deals.

Even jumping both offers 5-10% over the eventual signing numbers, they were both still great values at positions of need.

I’m disappointed those 2 deals didn’t get done...especially the Silverback deal.

That move alone would have changed the whole landscape of the offense.

Signing both would have made the offense nearly unstoppable, even to the most talented and well coached defenses.

I’m just waiting to be too critical until we see the whole picture here...the route Veach takes may well end with a better result than what we can see right now.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:15 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
He was due 10m as 5th year option iirc.

Also, he’s a poor tackler and is basically a cover corner only...kinda surprised we even have interest in him, tbh. Probably because he can cover and return kicks/punts.
It’s the injuries. For a smaller corner, I actually think Jackson is a decent tackler. Availability/health has been the issue the past two campaigns. If he returns to his 2017/2018 form, then he’d be a great boost to any defense. Difficult negotiation for teams, because of the durability concerns. But when healthy, he improves any secondary.
[Reply]
In58men 01:15 PM 03-20-2021
The ****ing point is that you pretend they didn’t sign the best G and a top 3 OL in free agency. You’re clearly being disingenuous.

That’s blatant trolling you ****ing moron.
Top 3 OL? Bro, just ****ing stop. Thuney was a great pick up, I never said anything bad about that move (go ahead and search). Sorry, but I’m not a fan of coming out of retirement parties. That’s a big red ****ing flag.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 138
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Up