ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2209 of 3903
« First < 1209170921092159219922052206220722082209 221022112212221322192259230927093209 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCUnited 12:46 PM 05-24-2020
Looking forward to getting Frank Boal's take on all this
[Reply]
petegz28 12:46 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
All I can think of when I see that is how many people have pissed in there, lol.
Dude I don't get into crowded areas of water save maybe the ocean. Don't really like ever getting in the lake and sure as fuck would never get in a pool full of drunk, idiots.
[Reply]
Donger 12:47 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Not according to my county and state. It was always about "flattening the curve" so as to not overwhelm medical facilities all at the same time. The goal posts began moving after the first 2 weeks. Kids were only going to miss Up to 2 weeks of school max.........
I don't know what your county or state said. I do know what Dr. Fauci said.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:47 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Exactly but Pete doesn't understand that. Combo of STD, piss and cornovirus and it will create some new mutant virus lol
Why do you feel the need to put words in my mouth and the opine on something I never said?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:48 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
If only there was a way to get the R0 below 1, eh?
If there was some hypothetical where everybody could’ve agreed to completely lock down, mortgages and rent were frozen, etc. at the beginning then fine.

But that’s not realistic at this point and it’s too late. Places have begun to open up and despite the doom and gloom “just wait 2 weeks” predictions my state (Florida) and Georgia are doing ok and people are at least getting somewhat back to normal.

If you want to shame us for that because some people are still dying, you can go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:48 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
no, its the truth! Spin it how you want and **** your strawman bullshit. If people cared about others, they would be smart about it.
Yeah, you just somehow know that anyone that doesn't agree with you just doesn't care about people .....but it isn't a straw man.

Riiiigggghhhttt.......:-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:49 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If there was some hypothetical where everybody could’ve agreed to completely lock down, mortgages and rent were frozen, etc. at the beginning then fine.

But that’s not realistic at this point and it’s too late. Places have begun to open up and despite the doom and gloom “just wait 2 weeks” predictions my state (Florida) and Georgia are doing ok and people are at least getting somewhat back to normal.

If you want to shame us for that because some people are still dying, you can go **** yourself.
There was and is. Wearing a mask.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:49 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
What Magic 8-Ball did you get "a few more months from?" And the one from your coke dealer doesn't count. Or then again maybe it does.
Sounds like you are speaking from experience. Me I barely even drink but hey if you enjoy cocaine do your thing. I hear the sex is great on it.

Social distancing isn't torture. You keep acting like it is. **** outta here w that. If i can save some lives by practicing it then yeah I'm going to do it for however long they want me to. Michigan has the stay at home orders for a reason. they aren't doing it for fun.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:50 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude I don't get into crowded areas of water save maybe the ocean. Don't really like ever getting in the lake and sure as fuck would never get in a pool full of drunk, idiots.
Yes, same. Lol

I don't know what your county or state said. I do know what Dr. Fauci said.
It was all about flattening the curve and keeping the hospitals from being overwhelmed in the beginning of C-19.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:51 PM 05-24-2020
There was and is. Wearing a mask.
And depending on where you live and how far you take that, that’s fine.

Like I said, I live in Key West where the cases have become pretty much non-existent and a total of 3 people died all together despite a late lockdown.

I’m not going to wear a mask other than when I have to. If I lived somewhere else, I’d be a little more considerate.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:51 PM 05-24-2020
Pot dispensaries essential - churches not

Filthy crowded Walmart’s essential - small businesses not

You can stand in line at Home Depot - but not to vote

You can walk in the wet sand in LA - but can’t relax in the dry sand

The nationwide list of measures that don’t make a damn bit of sense goes on and on and on and on... the curve has been flattened in most states, which was the stated goal at the beginning of this

Some of these governors got a taste of dictatorial power and found they reeeally like it, its turned into a shitshow and people have had enough of watching their bank accounts drain empty and the business they’ve spent a lifetime building close down permanently
[Reply]
petegz28 12:51 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Sounds like you are speaking from experience. Me I barely even drink but hey if you enjoy cocaine do your thing. I hear the sex is great on it.

Social distancing isn't torture. You keep acting like it is. **** outta here w that. If i can save some lives by practicing it then yeah I'm going to do it for however long they want me to. Michigan has the stay at home orders for a reason. they aren't doing it for fun.
That was a lot of words but you never answered the question I asked you.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:52 PM 05-24-2020
Yes, same. Lol

It was all about flattening the curve and keeping the hospitals from being overwhelmed in the beginning of C-19.
Damn skippy....
[Reply]
petegz28 12:52 PM 05-24-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Pot dispensaries essential - churches not

Filthy crowded Walmart’s essential - small businesses not

You can stand in line at Home Depot - but not to vote

You can walk in the wet sand in LA - but can’t relax in the dry sand

The nationwide list of measures that don’t make a damn bit of sense goes on and on and on and on... the curve has been flattened in most states, which was the stated goal at the beginning of this

Some of these governors got a taste of dictatorial power and found they reeeally like it, its turned into a shitshow and people have had enough of watching their bank accounts drain empty and the business they’ve spent a lifetime building close down permanently
Don't forget you can go out in a rowboat or sailboat but not a motorboat.
[Reply]
Donger 12:53 PM 05-24-2020
No, that wasn't all. That was just part of it. If one doesn't get infected, one doesn't get sick. If one doesn't get sick, one doesn't got to the hospital. If one doesn't get sick, one can't die from it.
[Reply]
Page 2209 of 3903
« First < 1209170921092159219922052206220722082209 221022112212221322192259230927093209 > Last »
Up