ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 300
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:32 PM 11-24-2014
Well, here are the top (regular character) "possible gonners" for next weeks episode according to E.

1. Beth
2. Sasha
3. Carol
4. Tara
5. Judith
6. Glenn
7. Maggie

They're kinda thinking it'll be someone we don't expect like Tara since she's had some character development lately. I'm still going with either Carol or Beth. At first I was like "no way" with Maggie but they're introducing a new female next season that was on American Horror Story. She was the hot ass maid from season one.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:39 PM 11-24-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
The reason it was somewhat believable is that guard had been described by Beth's escapee friend as one of the "good" ones. So I think they trusted him a little more.

But yeah. Stupid.
Thats true, its the only explanation that makes any sense.

It will be interesting to see what his angle is.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:40 PM 11-24-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
It was a lot of filler. Next week will be huge, as usual. Then we've gotta wait 2.5 months.
After last season this one just seems much slower and much less happening. The "bad guys" this season are even kinda' lame.

And after what happened in the church and how they wasted the cannibals I can't believe how they're treating the "hospital situation."

Rick missed an opportunity this ep. I fully expect him to correct that mistake next time...
[Reply]
Bowser 08:57 PM 11-24-2014
I think maybe the highlight of the episode was when Maggie stared down Abraham, then later when she told him to essentially suck it the fuck up.
[Reply]
notorious 10:25 PM 11-24-2014
Eugene has turned and is going to bite Maggie.

Glenn is going to show up a second too late after filtering water one drop at a time and catching a 1 oz catfish.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:16 AM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I think maybe the highlight of the episode was when Maggie stared down Abraham, then later when she told him to essentially suck it the fuck up.
Or maybe when she was getting the ladder down and those tight-assed pants were showing off that ass?
[Reply]
Kman34 04:02 PM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
After last season this one just seems much slower and much less happening. The "bad guys" this season are even kinda' lame.

And after what happened in the church and how they wasted the cannibals I can't believe how they're treating the "hospital situation."

Rick missed an opportunity this ep. I fully expect him to correct that mistake next time...
I'm really getting tired of that pussy-ass preacher...what the fuck is his deal?
[Reply]
Rausch 04:19 PM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I'm really getting tired of that pussy-ass preacher...what the **** is his deal?
I don't trust him. There's more we haven't heard.

I could see him luring in small groups and then turning them over to types like the Terminus people or Hospital people...
[Reply]
NewChief 04:41 PM 11-25-2014
I'm really getting tired of that pussy-ass preacher...what the **** is his deal?
I'm guessing that a horde is going to follow the blood trail from his nailed-pierced foot back to the church to give us some excitement back there in the final episode.
[Reply]
Gonzo 06:33 PM 11-25-2014
I'm really getting tired of that pussy-ass preacher...what the fuck is his deal?
He's fairly important to the story eventually if they follow the comics.
He's pretty much a douchebag for quite some time.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:51 PM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I don't trust him. There's more we haven't heard.

I could see him luring in small groups and then turning them over to types like the Terminus people or Hospital people...
Yep. I've felt the same way about him from the beginning. There's more to his story and it's not good.
[Reply]
notorious 09:16 PM 11-25-2014
The Priest gives us the viewpoint that our crew had when everything broke out. Amazing that the craziness that they Priest sees has become "normal".

An extra tidbit: He is the black kid that steals a dance with Diz from Johnny Rico on Starship Troopers when they are celebrating.
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:19 PM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by notorious:
The Priest gives us the viewpoint that our crew had when everything broke out. Amazing that the craziness that they Priest sees has become "normal".

An extra tidbit: He is the black kid that steals a dance with Diz from Johnny Rico on Starship Troopers when they are celebrating.
shit! I knew him from somewhere!!!!!

episode ending in a musical would (not) be phenomenal!!!!!
[Reply]
Gonzo 09:22 PM 11-25-2014
He was also on Oz as the Wardens bat-shit crazy nephew and he was on The Wire.
He's actually been in a ton of stuff. He's a pretty good actor but plays crazy dudes a lot it seems.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:13 PM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Or maybe when she was getting the ladder down and those tight-assed pants were showing off that ass?

[Reply]
Page 30 of 300
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up