ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 34
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
SD15 08:19 AM 03-01-2024
If his Dad has a twitter account, he’s fucked
[Reply]
RedinTexas 08:23 AM 03-01-2024
But did any of his teammates go to his birthday party?
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:25 AM 03-01-2024
In the draft thread I postulated if he was a social experiment to see how many red flags he could throw up and still get drafted 1 overall.
[Reply]
Otter 08:27 AM 03-01-2024
USC...

Enough said.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:01 PM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
USC...

Enough said.
And Oklahoma.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:28 AM 03-01-2024
I get it. But imagine if Pat would have done that? No way the Chiefs interest in him would have stayed quiet.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:42 AM 03-01-2024
Don't think I would want my team drafting Lonzo. But the Bears fans are used to living through QB nightmares. I'd feel bad for them if it wasn't Chicago :-)
[Reply]
notorious 08:43 AM 03-01-2024
Shocking! /no one

I would avoid this headcase like the plague.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:57 AM 03-01-2024
I’d be excited to be drafted by Chicago as well.

DJ Moore and Cole Kmet are great weapons. I’ve always liked Mooney if they can bring him back. Major city with tons to do. He’d obviously make the most if drafted in that slot. They have another top 5 pick this year plus an additional 2nd in 2025 to add talent. I would welcome the challenge of helping flip a floundering franchise..

Lots of reasons to want to go to Chicago, IMO.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:15 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’d be excited to be drafted by Chicago as well.

DJ Moore and Cole Kmet are great weapons. I’ve always liked Mooney if they can bring him back. Major city with tons to do. He’d obviously make the most if drafted in that slot. They have another top 5 pick this year plus an additional 2nd in 2025 to add talent. I would welcome the challenge of helping flip a floundering franchise..

Lots of reasons to want to go to Chicago, IMO.
Dumbass defense-minded head coach with a revolving door of OCs. Chicago looks good on paper for all the reasons you mentioned, but it's far from perfect. He's probably going to be changing head coaches and offensive playbooks/systems some time in the next two seasons.

If I'm Williams I'm not going to refuse to go there, but it's not exactly a perfect fit. It's what he said -- he's gonna get drafted and have a chance to be a starting QB in the NFL. Doesn't matter if it's Chicago, Washington, or wherever.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:57 AM 03-01-2024
It's not a ton different than when Deion refused to do a psych test for the Giants.

"When are you all picking?"
"18th"
"I'll be gone long before then; I don't have time for this..."

And hey - if you're Deion Sanders, you can do that sort of thing and it becomes a story people tell decades later about confidence and believing in yourself.

If you're not, it's the part they talk about right before the gloomy music plays during the Ryan Leaf/Johnny Manziel/Caleb Williams documentary about haughty QB busts...

I don't think it's a great look but it's also not all that surprising. Williams is a guy that's gonna do his own thing. So he'd better be a really damn good football player or all that stuff will be used against him someday.
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:59 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's not a ton different than when Deion refused to do a psych test for the Giants.

"When are you all picking?"
"18th"
"I'll be gone long before then; I don't have time for this..."

And hey - if you're Deion Sanders, you can do that sort of thing and it becomes a story people tell decades later about confidence and believing in yourself.

If you're not, it's the part they talk about right before the gloomy music plays during the Ryan Leaf/Johnny Manziel/Caleb Williams documentary about haughty QB busts...

I don't think it's a great look but it's also not all that surprising. Williams is a guy that's gonna do his own thing. So he'd better be a really damn good football player or all that stuff will be used against him someday.
:-). I didn’t now that Deion story.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:44 AM 03-01-2024
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
:-). I didn’t now that Deion story.
You didn't then it either
[Reply]
Pablo 09:18 AM 03-01-2024
Just dropping in to be xenophobic as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
493rd 09:22 AM 03-01-2024
A bust like CJ Stroud was supposed to be? A bust like many thought Patrick Mahomes might be? Nobody knows shit at this point despite all the lip-flapping going on.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 34
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up