ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 37
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Rams
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 11-07-2018
fuck it, don't care, starting it early

looks like we are going to dodge talib

Rams CB Aqib Talib, on NFL Network just now: "I had a great visit with the doctor today. It looks like the week after Thanksgiving, I'll be full speed, ready to go." Rams have a bye in Week 12, then play the Lions Dec. 2, three games from now. They sure could use him.

— Alden Gonzalez (@Alden_Gonzalez) November 7, 2018

[Reply]
BossChief 10:55 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
How big of a deal is this for them?

Is he their Watkins?
Yes. Kupp is a badass and without him it’s gonna allow KC to roll coverages towards Brandin Cooks.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:57 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Yes. Kupp is a badass and without him it’s gonna allow KC to roll coverages towards Brandin Cooks.
Robert Woods is pretty good too. They have a ton of weapons. Even if Gurley went down, they also have Malcolm Brown who is pretty damn capable in his own right.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:57 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Broncos beat the Cards by 35 when we could only beat them but 12
That only matters in college
[Reply]
BossChief 10:59 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
The NFL could afford to literally resurface that in a few days - that's not an outlandish thought - when they have billions. You don't think they'd put a product out there, in prime time that would look like those pictures, do you? I'm certain they've addressed or are addressing it this week.
I’m not by any means an expert in field management, but it sure seems like the NFL should have had that field redone weeks ago so the sod could root itself and not be like grass carpet...which is likely what it’s gonna be like if it’s redone this close to the game.

It’s bad enough that both teams asked the NFL if they could move the game to Denver and the NFL refused.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:01 PM 11-11-2018
I’m not by any means an expert in field management, but it sure seems like the NFL should have had that field redone weeks ago so the sod could root itself and not be like grass carpet...which is likely what it’s gonna be like if it’s redone this close to the game.

It’s bad enough that both teams asked the NFL if they could move the game to Denver and the NFL refused.
I'm def. not either - I'd say it's certainly being addressed without many limitations w/ regards to expense. I suspect it'll be fine, I really do.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:04 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Robert Woods is pretty good too. They have a ton of weapons. Even if Gurley went down, they also have Malcolm Brown who is pretty damn capable in his own right.
For sure...but losing Kupp is a big deal.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:08 PM 11-11-2018

You heard that wrong. Each team wanted their game @Denver to be moved to this week, so they could get acclimated to the altitude. The NFL said no to both teams obviously.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:25 PM 11-11-2018
Jesus. Vegas has set the over/under at 64.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen one that high.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:25 PM 11-11-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
You heard that wrong. Each team wanted their game @Denver to be moved to this week, so they could get acclimated to the altitude. The NFL said no to both teams obviously.
You’re right. Thank you
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:26 PM 11-11-2018
They need to bring George Toma in now.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:29 PM 11-11-2018
Jesus. Vegas has set the over/under at 64.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen one that high.
I think it should be 70. Rams and Saints put 80 on the board. I don't think the Chiefs or Rams defenses are good enough to keep this one below 70. Heck, the shitty Mexico field condition might actually be the best defense in this game.
[Reply]
FAX 12:05 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Makes sense, really.

I hate the donks, but it wouldn't be fair if they had to play both the Chiefs and the Rambs simultaneously.

FAX
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:18 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
They need to bring George Toma in now.

Definitely
[Reply]
eDave 12:22 AM 11-12-2018
Too much freaking out. Field will be tits next week.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:34 AM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Hmmm from what I have seen Rams fans are pretty damn cocky. I don't think they have the self-awareness to be worried about that.
They're all cocky bandwagon shitheads who were probably Raider fans this time last year.

I remember when the Chiefs played the St. Louis Rams the year after they won the Super Bowl. I was watching the game at a bar with some other Chief fans and there was a table of Rams assholes wearing brand new jerseys there who wouldn't stop running their mouths about how badly the Chiefs would get killed.

Instead, the Chiefs beat the crap out of them. All those pricks were gone by halftime. It was beautiful.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 37
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up