ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
Fish 07:46 AM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
I really wish they would update within the program itself instead of having to install a new version that requires you to reset everything back to the way you had it.
What do you mean? Installing new versions of KODI doesn't delete any settings or plugins from previous versions.
[Reply]
007 11:19 AM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by Fish:
What do you mean? Installing new versions of KODI doesn't delete any settings or plugins from previous versions.

Hasn't been my experience on my tablet
[Reply]
thabear04 04:09 PM 04-25-2016
https://kodi.tv/download/
I download it from my computer now how do I add it to my firestick ?
[Reply]
Fish 08:12 PM 04-25-2016
Originally Posted by thabear04:
I download it from my computer now how do I add it to my firestick ?
Easiest way is to use your computer that's on the same network as the fireTV. Download this to your computer: http://jocala.com/

Get the IP address of your FireTV.
Turn on adb debugging on your FireTV:
Originally Posted by :
Turn on ADB Debugging

You must enable ADB on the Fire TV device before you can connect to the device.

From the main (Launcher) screen, select Settings.
Select System > Developer Options.
Select ADB Debugging.
Run adbFire, connect to the IP address you recorded above. Once connected, there's a button to install any .apk file. Select the .apk you downloaded from my link above.
[Reply]
thabear04 11:42 PM 04-25-2016
Easiest way is to use your computer that's on the same network as the fireTV. Download this to your computer: http://jocala.com/

Get the IP address of your FireTV.
Turn on adb debugging on your FireTV:

Run adbFire, connect to the IP address you recorded above. Once connected, there's a button to install any .apk file. Select the .apk you downloaded from my link above.
Thank you Fish I'll give this a try later on tomorrow or during this week. Thank you for always helping me out on here.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:21 AM 04-26-2016
Posting pics of random hot chicks in hopes of getting that nasty .gif that Fish posted out of the thread preview in Tapatalk mode.

[Reply]
007 06:03 AM 04-26-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Posting pics of random hot chicks in hopes of getting that nasty .gif that Fish posted out of the thread preview in Tapatalk mode.

or you could just disable picture preview on tapatalk.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:11 AM 04-26-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
or you could just disable picture preview on tapatalk.
Hell naw, I love the feature for the most part.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:41 AM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:

God bless you.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 07:52 PM 05-03-2016
2 things:

anyone know what repos or add ons are uninstalling other add ons? the official kodi blog had a post about it, but did not name names.

In the comments, official developers basically say they would be very happy if about 25% of the userbase just went away. They also said they could do so by removing the ability of using 3rd party addons or at least pirate addons.

Could be interesting if anything ever comes of it.
[Reply]
Shaid 09:54 PM 05-03-2016
I think that would be more than 25% of the userbase.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:06 PM 05-03-2016
I would guess the people they wish would go away are the ones buying the boxes off eBay, that have no idea how to troubleshoot anything themselves and bitch at Kodi devs when stuff goes wrong in the third party apps.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:13 AM 05-04-2016
Alright - just getting into this and not 100% sure what I'm looking for. Friend directed me to www.minix.us to get a box, but I see they are readily available just about anywhere.

So, one of you experts get me going in the right direction as to what I need.
[Reply]
Fish 12:18 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Alright - just getting into this and not 100% sure what I'm looking for. Friend directed me to www.minix.us to get a box, but I see they are readily available just about anywhere.

So, one of you experts get me going in the right direction as to what I need.
The mini's are pretty overpriced for what you get. I'd recommend the Amazon FireTV. Currently only $85: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U3FPN4U?...l_567s7kszzr_e

Then you'd load KODI on it and install some plugins. It's a piece of cake. There's countless guides online, including videos. And if you have any trouble, I'd be happy to help.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:23 PM 05-04-2016
The mini's are pretty overpriced for what you get. I'd recommend the Amazon FireTV. Currently only $85: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U3FPN4U?...l_567s7kszzr_e

Then you'd load KODI on it and install some plugins. It's a piece of cake. There's countless guides online, including videos. And if you have any trouble, I'd be happy to help.
Awesome!!!
[Reply]
Page 9 of 34
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up