ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 144
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
milkman 06:51 AM 01-16-2020
What did he say?
[Reply]
Kman34 06:54 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Callidus:
Titans fan if you didn't see my first post.

After reading through most of this I have a few thinga 2 say.

Both are great teams. And line up like a great game.
The old style vs the new. You have weapons on offense all over the place, and some of you understand we do as well but they are underated because we dont pass much.

On defense I would give the edge 2 the titans. Neither of us are great but the titans I believe play the role they are asked to play better. One other thing I think our defense is great with is stamina. Which I will explain next.

Everyone talks about the how explosive your offense is while the titans on a per play basis is far more explosive.

Titans
Rushing 3rd
Passing 2nd
Overall 2nd

Chiefs
Rushing 28th
Passing 10th
Overall 21st

This is not a knock on KC but just a point I wanted to make. I have seen so many people say we would want to rub the clock. We may very well want to. But we are so prone 2 fast scores it will hurt our chances at that.

Idk how many of you have looked at our forum, I predicated that tenn would win 35-30. And I am sure some of you will call me crazy for that. But I am ok with that.

I think the game comes down to our defense forcing field goals. And as some of your guys have said, our kicker has not made a nfl fg, but I will take that over your bumbling special teams.

I hipe you enjoy the game as much as me.

Ps: if you all win and go end up playing the packers and don't win I am gona come back pissed. ��
Jackson had 500 yds of offense last week.. 365 passing.. Yep.. your defense is playing lights out..
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:06 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by milkman:
What did he say?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ard-chiefs-wrs
[Reply]
DRM08 07:06 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Jackson had 500 yds of offense last week.. 365 passing.. Yep.. your defense is playing lights out..
Lot of garbage time yards. They stopped him twice on 4th and short, plus managed to get 2 interceptions and a sack fumble. Essentially 5 turnovers for a very strong Ravens offense.

Chiefs offense had a lot of success against Titans defense earlier in the season. But all the drops in the first quarter last weekend should be a reminder that a passing offense has more stuff that can go wrong compared to a strong rushing offense.
[Reply]
Pushead2 07:25 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Goodness, the GMFB crew really thinks that Tyreek shouldn’t have said what he did yesterday and are calling it bulletin board material that could backfire. How dumb.

I guess their DBs are going to become elite all at once because of what he said. Shit guys, we’re screwed.
They have somewhat of a point.

They won't become elite, but it'll could fuel them to step up.

On the flip side, if they step up and still get trampled, it's a spirit crusher.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:35 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pushead2:

On the flip side, if they step up and still get trampled, it's a spirit crusher.
Who are these athletes that need to be 'fueled' to perform in an AFC Championship game?

His trash talk involved stuff like "That's no disrespect to nobody." Do you think he intentionally used a double negative to get into their heads?

We already know he's a master of the comma.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:35 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Goodness, the GMFB crew really thinks that Tyreek shouldn’t have said what he did yesterday and are calling it bulletin board material that could backfire. How dumb.

I guess their DBs are going to become elite all at once because of what he said. Shit guys, we’re screwed.
Titans guy also provided some bulletin board material. He was talking about Mahomes compared to Watson. Sounded like he meant to say Deshaun is a better runner, but the very end of his comment talks about throwing the ball. Who knows if Patrick will be aware of the comments. I saw it on Chiefs Reddit, but I doubt the national media is making a thing of it.
[Reply]
prhom 07:38 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
And if we have 'bumbling special teams,' what does that say about your unit?

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamst/2019

DVOA
Chiefs 2
Titans 29
That is actually surprising to me. I can’t say that I’ve felt our special teams have been a strength this year. How many blocked punts, fumbles, and blocked FGs have there been? Butker has missed a few PATs too. Maybe I’m just spoiled from years past, but special teams feels like it’s taken a huge step backwards this year.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:39 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pushead2:

And the Chiefs aren’t motivated to step up after last year’s AFCCG?

I don’t wanna hear it. Reek was right.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:48 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Bumbling special teams? You know the Chiefs ranked in the top 3 in special teams right? You were massively aided last game in 2 horrific plays by the field goal team. One on the Winchester snap, the other on the game-tying attempt.

You will take your kicker, who has zero field goal experience in an NFL game over Butker? Get the holy **** out of here.
Titans fans wouldn't know what a difficult place Arrowhead is for kicking the football in the winter months.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:56 AM 01-16-2020
Bumbling special teams? You know the Chiefs ranked in the top 3 in special teams right? You were massively aided last game in 2 horrific plays by the field goal team. One on the Winchester snap, the other on the game-tying attempt.

You will take your kicker, who has zero field goal experience in an NFL game over Butker? Get the holy **** out of here.
Their kicker was 17/20 w/SF last year.

He hasn't attempted a kick this year.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:15 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Duckbutt:
You are the absolute dumbest person I've ever seen a sports forum.
You are correct. Try the ignore feature.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:17 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Their kicker was 17/20 w/SF last year.

He hasn't attempted a kick this year.
My bad- didn’t know that. How many of those were pressure kicks on a bad team? Probably zero.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:22 AM 01-16-2020
My bad- didn’t know that. How many of those were pressure kicks on a bad team? Probably zero.
How many were in cold weather outdoors in mid-January?

Absolutely zero.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:23 AM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
....Then again, they also think that Tannehill is a better QB than Mahomes, so that tells you something . . .

:-) :-) :-)

Really? Is this true?

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 67 of 144
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Up