ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 114
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
chagrin 10:06 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
Unfortunately, many of us had to read/witness Moo's sappy, tormented philospher bull crap "courtship" of luv many a night over the past few months, so we know first hand how she got played. Granted, she will learn form this, but it pisses me off that a gay sounding guy like Moo got away with it and, actually scored. It takes all kinds I guess.
Not only that, he totally doesn't give a shit either, proudly stating his intentions elsewhere. I know how regularly this happens, but it doesn't take away from how juvenile it is for a guy to use a chick and worse, cheating on his girlfriend, wife or otherwise, and how silly the chick is for falling for it. Never understood how a guy gets points, respect from other guys or whatever for being a dipshit like that.
[Reply]
2112 10:10 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Maly:
LOL never a dull moment over here...
thats why I like this place so much!!! :-)

this is some hilarious shit :-)
[Reply]
DMAC 10:11 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
Not only that, he totally doesn't give a shit either, proudly stating his intentions elsewhere. I know how regularly this happens, but it doesn't take away from how juvenile it is for a guy to use a chick and worse, cheating on his girlfriend, wife or otherwise, and how silly the chick is for falling for it. Never understood how a guy gets points, respect from other guys or whatever for being a dipshit like that.
The biggest jerks I know get the hottest chicks.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:12 AM 09-06-2006
I think it is interesting watching people go off on tangents based on the amount of information we actually know.
[Reply]
DMAC 10:12 AM 09-06-2006
Has Moooo chimed in on this thread yet?
[Reply]
luv 10:13 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Jilly:
So, here's the deal...

1. Luv, how in the HELL did the girlfriend get your number or even know to call you, that freaks me out jus a little. And how in the hell do you know what's going on with them now?

2. PLEASE, you already have a horrible self esteem - PLEASE don't let this make that worse. Mistakes happen and you made one, (mooo made one too, we know and he'll live with those consequences) BUT that doesn't mean you're a horrible person, it just means you'll be a little more careful and aware next time. Don't play the victim, just own up to it, be hurt (but not for long), and then live this life - for you, not for a guy, not for friends, for you and what makes you happy.
Not to worry...getting over it a little quicker than I thought I would. I've wasted enough time dwelling on it.
[Reply]
luv 10:14 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by (Zach):
I think it is interesting watching people go off on tangents based on the amount of information we actually know.
Which is quite little.
[Reply]
2112 10:15 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by luv:
Not to worry...getting over it a little quicker than I thought I would. I've wasted enough time dwelling on it.
was this the reason why you were dying the other day???

just wondering???

you seem to be back in tip top condition.. :-)
[Reply]
chagrin 10:15 AM 09-06-2006
I don't know if you are referring to me but I'm quite sure it's true, since he's admitted to it, except the girlfriend part. My 8 ball points to YES, heh.
[Reply]
luv 10:17 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by bill parcells:
was this the reason why you were dying the other day???

just wondering???

you seem to be back in tip top condition.. :-)
I had a friend of mine ask if the ER was over a broken heart...lol. Nope, found this out after getting back home and taking a nap.
[Reply]
2112 10:18 AM 09-06-2006
I had a friend of mine ask if the ER was over a broken heart...lol. Nope, found this out after getting back home and taking a nap.
wow..

that sucks..double wammy..

I hope this thread cheered you up!!!

it sure cheered me up!!!! :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:22 AM 09-06-2006
Which is quite little.
Indeed.
[Reply]
DMAC 10:26 AM 09-06-2006
Indeed.
uh oh... We have another one swooping in!!
[Reply]
banyon 10:34 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
Unfortunately, many of us had to read/witness Moo's sappy, tormented philospher bull crap "courtship" of luv many a night over the past few months, so we know first hand how she got played. Granted, she will learn form this, but it pisses me off that a gay sounding guy like Moo got away with it and, actually scored. It takes all kinds I guess.
How tragic. Someone held a gun to your head and forced you to click on all those threads. You should report the assailant to the authorities right away.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:43 AM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by DMAC:
uh oh... We have another one swooping in!!
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't care either way...I just think it is funny hearing long winded people's opinions (whatever they may be) based on the info.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 114
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up