ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 92
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:56 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
They've been saying that since Sunday.

I just don't get it.

KC completely handled Cleveland's passing attack. 5.5 YPA and 202 yards is Alex Smith playoff territory.

But hey, he also pulled off the Alex Smith playoff special (a long, time-consuming second-half drive to cut it to one score).

It's comical, really.

Yeah, the Bills had Matt Milano out and a bunch of players playing hurt. The Chiefs had no Sneed, lost Schwartz after 8 snaps, and had 3 other OL playing in new spots. Oh, and KC lost a starting DE and its top DE reserve during the game, too. Oh, and no Watkins, either.

But yeah, only the Bills were affected by injuries in that game. Sure.
They're just full of contradictions and hypocrisy. It's stunning really.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:56 PM 01-20-2021
Opposing fans now know are in a strange position. There’s no emotional risk in being confident that your team will beat the Chiefs. They get to play all the underdog cards and feel like no one believes in them. But it’s actually relieving to just be able to say “well I was hopeful but they are the champs and we weren’t supposed to win anyways.” So pregame they can talk as confident as they want knowing that a loss isn’t that unexpected. They have no need to guard against disappointment that way, which leads to all the drivel they constantly post here.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:59 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
These guys are so bad, I hate the Bills more than any other team in the league now.
Its crazy that our hated rivals - Donks and Raiders, we actually get along with their fans. Granted the Raider fans are the special eds that we pat on the head but they aren't that annoying. Patriot Pioli trolls, Alexuals and Bills fans were the worst by far.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:11 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Opposing fans now know are in a strange position. There’s no emotional risk in being confident that your team will beat the Chiefs. They get to play all the underdog cards and feel like no one believes in them. But it’s actually relieving to just be able to say “well I was hopeful but they are the champs and we weren’t supposed to win anyways.” So pregame they can talk as confident as they want knowing that a loss isn’t that unexpected. They have no need to guard against disappointment that way, which leads to all the drivel they constantly post here.
I get it. It's not fun as a fan to say "you're better than us, we need some luck and to play really really well to win."

It's not much fun to analyze, either. "Well, unless the Chiefs make a bunch of mistakes and Mahomes gets hurt, they will win."
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:14 PM 01-20-2021
So, I just went back and watched our Week 6 game v. Bills, the Bills/Ravens last week, and our game with the Browns

Somebody convince me that the Browns aren't really the same team as the Bills?

The way the Bills played us on D week 6 looked exactly like the Browns, and the Offenses looked similar. Obviously, there are differences between the two, but I'm not convinced they aren't the same team. I'm convinced the Chiefs would have won going away on Sunday if not for the injury to Mahomes....and I think they win going away on Sunday assuming the news of all the healthy returns holds true.

The Bills are done....
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:16 PM 01-20-2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I get it. It's not fun as a fan to say "you're better than us, we need some luck and to play really really well to win."

It's not much fun to analyze, either. "Well, unless the Chiefs make a bunch of mistakes and Mahomes gets hurt, they will win."
No, it's not much fun.

But then don't say you're just here to talk football. :-)
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:19 PM 01-20-2021
No, it's not much fun.

But then don't say you're just here to talk football. :-)
lol...I was just typing this out, when I saw this.....great minds and all I guess!

But really.....if you're going to troll, then just own it.....don't come under the stupid guise of "talking football...."
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:25 PM 01-20-2021
Someone explain to me how this game isn’t a massive mismatch in favor of the chiefs?

Chiefs have better:
Coaching
QB
Running Game
Pass catchers
D-Line
Special Teams

Bills have better:
O-Line?
Linebackers
DBs?

Folks, this is a blowout on paper.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:29 PM 01-20-2021
I just got done watching Clay's latest video.

The Chiefs are going to pound the Bills again. I can just feel it now. CEH is gonna play, Williams is going to play too. They're going to just push them all over the field.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:34 PM 01-20-2021

The Chiefs are going to pound the Bills again. I can just feel it now. CEH is gonna play, Williams is going to play too. They're going to just push them all over the field.
I don’t see how they stop us on offense with as lackluster of a pass rush as they have.

And I think Spags knows how to control Josh Allen as we saw the last time we played them.

I see a 37-24 type of game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 PM 01-20-2021

The Browns defense is so much better than Buffalo's.

The only thing that stopped this team from being up 24-3 with 14 minutes to go in the third quarter was Butker's right leg.

And then if Mahomes had not left, we would have dropped a 40-burger on CLE.

We're going to buttfuck the Bills.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:36 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I don’t see how they stop us on offense with as lackluster of a pass rush as they have.

And I think Spags knows how to control Josh Allen as we saw the last time we played them.

I see a 37-24 type of game.
The pass rush won't matter, the Chiefs might rush for 200 yards.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:44 PM 01-20-2021
Man you guys are cocky. Bills are a good team. Very well balanced. Josh Allen isn't Mahomes but he isn't a bum either.

It'll be a tough game. Chiefs should win for sure if Mahomes plays but I expect a close one.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:44 PM 01-20-2021
The pass rush won't matter, the Chiefs might rush for 200 yards.
Mahomes not at 100%, a game running the ball would be welcomed.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 92
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Up