ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 92
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:48 PM 01-19-2021
:-):-)

They're still over there on the BUFs forum thinking Andy is lying about Mahomes 'concussion.' It's now a conspiracy between Andy and the League, ffs!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:49 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-):-)

They're still over there on the BUFs forum thinking Andy is lying about Mahomes 'concussion.' It's now a conspiracy between Andy and the League, ffs!
:-)

As ridiculous as it is, I find it equally laughable that they even want to play the Chiefs without Mahomes.

I’m sorry, but if you make the Super Bowl by beating the Chad Henne led Chiefs, it absolutely gets an * placed by it in my mind. If their fans want that, I guess that’s desperation for you.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:52 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Such an echo chamber of them not wanting Mahomes to play... They are calling BS on any "nerve" that could get pinched or anything other than a concussion that could have occured in the 1.5 seconds of the tackle. They obviously haven't even attempted to look at what folks are saying about a Brachial Stun, or Vasovagal Syncope... They are so hoping...

Fine with me, Mahomes was fine 5 minutes after this tackle with no risk of playing, however, it was hard to determine that on Sunday. I'm sure extra test were done over the past 24 hours on his neck area and he will pass everything concussion related and will light the Bills up on Sunday...
To be fair, not all of them hope Patrick can't play, but there's more than a few.

They also seem to think that CEH isn't playing, so I guess they don't have access to up-to-date news on the Chiefs? And none of them have even heard of Sneed, which I guess isn't as surprising, but considering that Sneed has made a splash play in every game he's played (iirc), you'd think at least a couple of them would've heard of the guy.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:55 PM 01-19-2021
McDermott has done a fantastic job with that franchise and as much as I hate the bald headed fuck, Daboll has to get a ton of credit. I’m not sure I’ve seen an improvement as big as Josh Allen’s in such a small amount of time.

They really need a pass rusher and they also need another weapon for Allen, preferably a TE. I foresee them doubling up on weapons for the guy like many teams did in this years draft.

It will be a good game but I don’t think that Buffalo is there yet. Plus our coaches are money. When you’ve got the QB and the coaching advantage, nothing else really matters.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:59 PM 01-19-2021
To be fair, not all of them hope Patrick can't play, but there's more than a few.

They also seem to think that CEH isn't playing, so I guess they don't have access to up-to-date news on the Chiefs? And none of them have even heard of Sneed, which I guess isn't as surprising, but considering that Sneed has made a splash play in every game he's played (iirc), you'd think at least a couple of them would've heard of the guy.
I see some guys posting, "that's a concussion and they are risking his long term health if he plays, but I hope he plays." There are a few that truly want him to play, but the vast majority think its a conspiracy if he does. Mahomes is playing, he didn't have a concussion and will light them up...
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:59 PM 01-19-2021
Go to the Bills board.

They think that White can cover Hill.

They think they have a LB that can cover Kelce.

For some reason they think their DL can force Patrick to throw to the sidelines, where they think they can take advantage?

They think they can run against us.

They think our secondary is trash.

They are scared of CEH.

They think Andy's lying about Mahomes, and that he really does have a concussion. Many of them think Henne will start. That right there is hilarious.
That's really interesting. And by interesting, i mean it's a hilarious combination of hopeful wishes.

White on Hill with no safety help? Good luck with that. Now, if they want to dedicate White and keep both safeties deep, yes, that would limit Hill's impact (though if White is chasing Hill all game, we'll see how his conditioning holds up).

The fact they think Matt Milano is going to stop Kelce this time is freaking hilarious.

I don't understand why they'd think their DL can force Mahomes to do ANYTHING. It isn't that good and couldn't do anything against the Chiefs with the scramble-drill OL in game one.

The Chiefs' secondary is consistently underrated. Lajerius Sneed is going to make as big an impact in this game as Milano returning for them, easily, and more so, IMO.

The only thing that's accurate is that they should be scared of Clyde.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:03 PM 01-19-2021
for those interested in lurking on their conversation about Mahomes:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...-a-concussion/
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:07 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
That's really interesting. And by interesting, i mean it's a hilarious combination of hopeful wishes.

White on Hill with no safety help? Good luck with that. Now, if they want to dedicate White and keep both safeties deep, yes, that would limit Hill's impact (though if White is chasing Hill all game, we'll see how his conditioning holds up).

The fact they think Matt Milano is going to stop Kelce this time is freaking hilarious.

I don't understand why they'd think their DL can force Mahomes to do ANYTHING. It isn't that good and couldn't do anything against the Chiefs with the scramble-drill OL in game one.

The Chiefs' secondary is consistently underrated. Lajerius Sneed is going to make as big an impact in this game as Milano returning for them, easily, and more so, IMO.

The only thing that's accurate is that they should be scared of Clyde.
I don't know if they think White can actually go 1v1 with Hill, but they seem to think White can hold his own vs. Hill, which is kind of hilarious all by itself.

Yeah, the Kelce thing is just delusional.

But this is a fanbase that was just here yesterday telling us that BUF was "hungrier than the Chiefs." As if you could know that, or that it would make any difference in the actual game.

They think they're more "battle-tested," (how?), and "grittier," (what?) than the Chiefs, and because of these heart-felt, but unquantifiable emotions, they're going to win.

Like any of that is going to make up for the cold, hard facts: they aren't good at stopping the run, and CEH is going to play. They can't cover Kelce. They can't cover Hill. And they can't stop Mahomes from doing Mahomes' things. They can't consistently generate a pass-rush with their DL. And we have the better defense.

They have a good team. But they're still a few pieces away.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:12 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
And quite frankly, why does ANY opposing fan give a shit what ChiefsPlanet thinks of their team? You want validation? Well, then you better hope your team wins on Sunday. That should be all the validation that is needed.
Because we all run a 4.3 40, bench 500lbs, and have 12" cocks, thats why.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:21 PM 01-19-2021
Another thing that Bufalo fans believe is that Indy and Baltimore have a far better defense than KC.

Before we rested our starters

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/sta...ate=2020-12-31

Baltimore 4th 20 points allowed per game
KC 6th 21.6 points allowed per game

Indy 12th 23.2 points per game

Oh and here's Buffalo

Buffalo 15th 23.3

Not only is is Buffalo the weakest defense left other than Green Bay, KC has the best scoring defense left in the entire playoffs. That's in addition to HOF coach, generational QB.

And it gets better..or worse, if you're from Buffalo.

KC scheme is deadlier than Indy or Baltimore against their offense because someone in our film room KNOWS all of Allen's weaknesses and will exploit them better than Baltimore or Indy with their soft vanilla zone/no pressure crap. Baltimore has better corners but they don't have safety like Mathieu or Chris Jones. Safety/Elite Pass Rush players more important in defending what Buffalo wants to do on offense.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:29 PM 01-19-2021
I don't know if they think White can actually go 1v1 with Hill, but they seem to think White can hold his own vs. Hill, which is kind of hilarious all by itself.

Yeah, the Kelce thing is just delusional.

But this is a fanbase that was just here yesterday telling us that BUF was "hungrier than the Chiefs." As if you could know that, or that it would make any difference in the actual game.

They think they're more "battle-tested," (how?), and "grittier," (what?) than the Chiefs, and because of these heart-felt, but unquantifiable emotions, they're going to win.

Like any of that is going to make up for the cold, hard facts: they aren't good at stopping the run, and CEH is going to play. They can't cover Kelce. They can't cover Hill. And they can't stop Mahomes from doing Mahomes' things. They can't consistently generate a pass-rush with their DL. And we have the better defense.

They have a good team. But they're still a few pieces away.
Yeah. They are really close. They have a huge amount of cap space. Upgrade their running game and pass rush and 2021 may be a different story.

But for now? That matchup just isn't there.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:31 PM 01-19-2021
And one thing that nobody has mentioned so far is the fact that KC is the team that has been there. I think that has to count for something. When we're talking about being hungry, I'm pretty sure that any team that has made it this far is about as hungry for a SB as you can be. But what happens when KC is up big in the 4th and Allen and the Bills have to start making plays to get back in the game? Or even if KC is down by a few points and Mahomes starts to really shred their defense, how do they react? The Chiefs have been there. I think we all know how they will react. But will the Bills stand strong? Or will they fold like a house of cards? :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:33 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Or even if KC is down by a few points and Mahomes starts to really shred their defense, how do they react? The Chiefs have been there. I think we all know how they will react. But will the Bills stand strong? Or will they fold like a house of cards? :-)
See also: San Francisco
[Reply]
notorious 02:39 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
No kidding.

Dude can play. I want to see what he does during THE game on Sunday night, not the Saturday afternoon special.

All the chips are down, and you are playing against the World Champs.

I know how our guys will react. How will theirs?
Originally Posted by Lzen:
And one thing that nobody has mentioned so far is the fact that KC is the team that has been there. I think that has to count for something. When we're talking about being hungry, I'm pretty sure that any team that has made it this far is about as hungry for a SB as you can be. But what happens when KC is up big in the 4th and Allen and the Bills have to start making plays to get back in the game? Or even if KC is down by a few points and Mahomes starts to really shred their defense, how do they react? The Chiefs have been there. I think we all know how they will react. But will the Bills stand strong? Or will they fold like a house of cards? :-)

Cough, Cough.
[Reply]
Protocal69 02:47 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
The amount of people saying Allen is close to overtaking Mahomes. People have such short term memories. They have been starting QBs for the same amount of time.

Allen really didn't play well against the Ravens and he wasn't much better against the Colts. He has had a really good season but they really need to calm down the hype.
So 320 yards and 3 total TD is not a good game against a good Colts front 7. I know you in live in a Mahomes world now but wow.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 92
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up