ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 211
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

[Reply]
VAChief 07:07 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Matrix:
So do I. I can't take anymore of this.
Good lord...maybe women’s field hockey better suits your delicate sensibilities.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:21 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Cubs have rolled over and died.
After being basically eliminated from the playoffs and the Pirates losing 9 straight they may have gotten a sense that the Pirates would have gone after a new manager that knows more about baseball than asking his pitchers to throw at the other team so they intentionally lost with 5 errors and now today it comes out that the Pirates plan to retain Hurdle.

I love it when a plan comes together.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:58 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Matrix:
So do I. I can't take anymore of this.
Anymore of being one of the best teams in baseball for the last 3 months?

Goddamn man we just completed a 5-2 road trip and swept the Cubs in 4 games in Chicago for the first time in 40 years.

Yea we likely won't win the WS, but **** me if thats your only criteria to enjoy a season then you are a miserable **** like PGM.

I get it the team has flaws but **** me man, we aren't a shitty team.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:01 PM 09-25-2019
Since when does the dbacks get to snack on us?

Rude. https://t.co/swEzkxuKw2

— Tara Wellman (@tarawellman) September 26, 2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 08:05 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Since when does the dbacks get to snack on us?

Last night game ****ed us over but these guys know whats on the line and we still control our own destiny.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:36 PM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Anymore of being one of the best teams in baseball for the last 3 months?

Goddamn man we just completed a 5-2 road trip and swept the Cubs in 4 games in Chicago for the first time in 40 years.

Yea we likely won't win the WS, but **** me if thats your only criteria to enjoy a season then you are a miserable **** like PGM.

I get it the team has flaws but **** me man, we aren't a shitty team.
The biggest goddamn flaw is they're all hitting fucking .250. How is that even possible? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:26 AM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
At this point I almost hope the Cubs put us out of our misery, just as we did to them.
:-) followed by a wildcard beat down?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:27 AM 09-26-2019
The biggest goddamn flaw is they're all hitting fucking .250. How is that even possible? :-)
Modiocre built the team, so....not very surprising
[Reply]
Frazod 05:53 PM 09-26-2019
Goddamn Brewers won again. Fuck. :-)

While this is obviously deeply annoying, you can't help but admire them. Their best player goes down and they respond with a 9-1 run and seven game winning streak, and at this point I absolutely wouldn't bet against them winning the division outright.

Impressive as hell.

Dammit.
[Reply]
seclark 06:08 PM 09-26-2019
Goddamn Brewers won again. ****. :-)

While this is obviously deeply annoying, you can't help but admire them. Their best player goes down and they respond with a 9-1 run and seven game winning streak, and at this point I absolutely wouldn't bet against them winning the division outright.

Impressive as hell.

Dammit.
Fuckem
Sec
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:06 PM 09-26-2019
Goddamn Brewers won again. ****. :-)

Impressive as hell.

Dammit.
We have to go 2-1 and they have to go 3-0 just for them to tie us. I dont see them winning out but hell who knows.

Madden said today the Cubs are shutting down a bunch of starters for the season and knows the Brewers will be pissed but he doesn't give a shit. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:19 PM 09-26-2019
We have to go 2-1 and they have to go 3-0 just for them to tie us. I dont see them winning out but hell who knows.

Madden said today the Cubs are shutting down a bunch of starters for the season and knows the Brewers will be pissed but he doesn't give a shit. :-)
Yay, this team taking AB's against young pitchers we have never seen? That always works out well for us.:-)

If Miller just keeps the ball down we win that game, dont play 19 innings, we go into the weekend only needing 1 win and not burning Flaherty.

But, How many games did we give away waiting for Carp to get right? How many missed opportunities? etc.

At least they control their own destiny.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:22 PM 09-26-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yay, this team taking AB's against young pitchers we have never seen? That always works out well for us.:-)

If Miller just keeps the ball down we win that game, dont play 19 innings, we go into the weekend only needing 1 win and not burning Flaherty.

But, How many games did we give away waiting for Carp to get right? How many missed opportunities? etc.

At least they control their own destiny.
Oh yea new pitching always ****s us but he is shutting down several position players too.

We shall see. I just want to see a real life post season series for the first time in too many years. Postseason baseball is the shit. I dont expect to win the WS but I know Mo isn't going anywhere now so I am going to enjoy what I can instead of bitching about every little thing.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:35 PM 09-26-2019

Well, he did grow up a Cards fan.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:41 PM 09-26-2019
Well, the only regulars that are actually healthy right now are Schwarber, Castellanos, and Heyward. So it's not like he would be sticking it to the Brewers by not playing Rizzo or Bryant with sprained ankles, Baez with a fractured thumb, Contreras still nursing a hamstring, though I suspect Contreras will probably play at least 1 game. The rest of the team aren't regulars.

The Cubs lost the last 2 against the Reds before getting swept by the Cardinals and now are about to get swept by the Pirates for their 9th straight loss, so if the Brewers some how pass you up for the division you fucking deserve to be in the WC.
[Reply]
Page 128 of 211
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178 > Last »
Up