ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 40
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 STL Cardinals Thread***
BigRedChief 01:21 PM 02-13-2020
2020 Opening Day Lineup

Spoiler!

For the new Cardinal fans that joined the Planet since last year.....
2019 Thread
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320239
2018 Thread
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312812
2012 Thread
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254619
etc.
All the way back to 2006 WS
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312812
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:34 PM 08-07-2020
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
No, they aren’t.

Game today is postponed.
Had no idea there was a new player test positive. Irresponsible assholes. What an embarrassment.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:25 PM 08-13-2020
Dylan Carlson called up.

I don’t see any way they call him up to spot start and pinch hit. He’d better be starting. I’m assuming the Bader era is over until he learns to hit and lay off the slider in the dirt.
[Reply]
Miles 08:43 PM 08-13-2020
The latest looks like the season will resume on Saturday with a double header.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:15 PM 08-13-2020
Sad midwestern folks won’t show up for work.

My granddad was a war vet farmer from central Missouri and ted slap these cards in the face being whimps

Stan The Man spent ‘45 in Pearl Harbor. He’d be shocked at this
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:34 PM 08-13-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Sad midwestern folks won’t show up for work.

My granddad was a war vet farmer from central Missouri and ted slap these cards in the face being whimps

Stan The Man spent ‘45 in Pearl Harbor. He’d be shocked at this
Are you acting like they had a choice to play. Dumb...but yeah thus society is sad as fuck. Generations of soft bitches.
[Reply]
Coltman 04:50 AM 08-14-2020
Why do we let the stupid Cardinals have a forum on our Chiefs Planet? Stay true to the Royals and Chiefs and ban these posts :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:57 AM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by Coltman:
Why do we let the stupid Cardinals have a forum on our Chiefs Planet? Stay true to the Royals and Chiefs and ban these posts :-)
Its a thread, not a forum dipshit. It's existed for over 18 years on here. You don't want to see it, use the ignore thread option. But, 49 posts and your in the deep red means your probably just an asshole trying to start some shit.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:57 AM 08-14-2020
Why do we not let you blowy yourself to bits?
[Reply]
VAChief 10:09 AM 08-14-2020
Why do we let the stupid Cardinals have a forum on our Chiefs Planet? Stay true to the Royals and Chiefs and ban these posts
:-)

[Reply]
Marco Polo 02:46 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dylan Carlson called up.

I don’t see any way they call him up to spot start and pinch hit. He’d better be starting. I’m assuming the Bader era is over until he learns to hit and lay off the slider in the dirt.
So now that they are calling him up, his clock officially starts. Did the Cardinals "get" that extra year of arbitration on him with all of the postponements they've had?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:30 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
So now that they are calling him up, his clock officially starts. Did the Cardinals "get" that extra year of arbitration on him with all of the postponements they've had?
I was pretty damn curious about that one myself. I don't think the number of games played technically matters. I think it's simply number of days on the active roster.

I mean - surely Mo wouldn't screw that up.

Then again, Freddy Tatis did an interview today where he said the Cardinals had Tatis Jr in for 19 separate workouts nearly a year before he signed and Fernando Sr couldn't figure out why they wouldn't just go ahead and sign him.

So combine that with the "If he's good we'll just have to pay him again" fuckup on Luis Robert and know that we could've had a ballclub w/ Robert, Harper, Carlson and Tatis on it for less than we paid for Goldschmidt, Fowler and Carpenter and suddenly you realize that NOTHING is too stupid for John Mozeliak.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:51 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I was pretty damn curious about that one myself. I don't think the number of games played technically matters. I think it's simply number of days on the active roster.
I remember when the Cubs and the Bryant being called up "controversy" happened that they were saying its days on the active roster, not games played.
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean - surely Mo wouldn't screw that up. suddenly you realize that NOTHING is too stupid for John Mozeliak.
:-) Is there anyone that posts on here that thinks Mo is doing a good job? Even to my layman's eyes, he's screwed up soooo many times lately. The only explanation is that he's still making money hand over fist for the owner. It certainly cant be his baseball moves.
[Reply]
tk13 07:59 PM 08-14-2020
The Cardinals and Cubs are going to play 3 straight doubleheaders this week. Yikes.

MLB announces Cardinals scheduling updates. pic.twitter.com/KlDE1A0QOL

— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) August 14, 2020

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:59 PM 08-14-2020
Willie McGee, in his third year as a Cardinals coach, is 61 years old, suffers from high blood pressure and has three older daughters and five grandchildren living with him in the family home at Martinez, Calif. Those, he said, were three good reasons for him to ask the Cardinals if he could go home for the rest of the season, and president of baseball operations John Mozeliak said he understood.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:55 AM 08-15-2020
Willie should. People in those situations should be the ones worrying. The abomination of covid testing should be enough. Those tests are garbage.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 40
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up