ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juan Thornhill injury updates
TLO 03:27 PM 12-29-2019

Andy Reid says he will know more about Juan Thornhill's injury tomorrow. The rookie safety was in the locker room with a brace on his left knee.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 29, 2019

[Reply]
dlphg9 05:20 PM 12-29-2019
Of course we cant have too many nice things. This year has been filled with key players being injured. Mahomes, Hill, Jones, Fisher, Clark, Thornhill, Fuller, most everyone else on the o line, Williams, McCoy, all of our other d enda. The crazy thing is that even with the injuries we still get a bye. That just goes to show how good a coach Andy is and how good this team's depth is.

I really liked what Watts showed last year in his limited time. Hopefully he plays very well and if we cant keep Fuller, then Watts can step into that role.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:39 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
You can't even comprehend what I said. Let me rephrase it for you. Only post the thread when you have the information.
TLO likes to be the "thread starter".
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:41 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I don’t know and I do not care. He’s not going to be apart of this football team.
And he won't be a part of this football team, either. But he will be apart from this football team.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:43 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Wonder what Eric Berry is up to

Trying to find his spirit.
[Reply]
chiefqueen 05:47 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
When you have a non-contact knee injury and taken off on a cart you know it's bad, real bad.

They will probably have him in surgery within a week.
When I saw him on that cart my first thought is he may be starting next season on the PUP list.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:05 PM 12-29-2019
I don't. He'd only play an irrelevant number of irrelevant plays.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 06:16 PM 12-29-2019
How confident are you in this defense in the playoffs now that Thornhill is out for the year?
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:21 PM 12-29-2019
Is what it is. One man does not make a team.
[Reply]
493rd 06:24 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
How confident are you in this defense in the playoffs now that Thornhill is out for the year?
It’s a huge loss, but if the Chiefs offense can get hot we should be okay, I think. We’ll see how Fuller and Watts step up. But, really and truly, I feel terrible for Thornhill and his loss is going to hurt our defense.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:27 PM 12-29-2019
I wonder when you’ll win the Darwin Award and rid of us your stupidity.
[Reply]
Cosmos 06:30 PM 12-29-2019
A lot of whiff tackle attempts in the secondary today.

That and Thornhill being a willing tackler and big playmaker give me pause.

Two weeks to get coached up..
[Reply]
dj56dt58 06:30 PM 12-29-2019
What was his injury last week? was it also a knee injury?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:35 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Please. Pretty please... no "Eric Berry" suggestions. Just no.
Relax; you can only contract "the spirit" AFTER the contract, not before.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:38 PM 12-29-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Nervous. But at this point of the season, it’s hard not to be. When you’re so close to the ultimate goal, everything is so crucial.

Losing Thornhill hurts bad. He’s smart, aggressive, athletic, a playmaker. All qualities our other safeties not named Mathieu lack.

This team can rally and win it all, but losing Juan makes it a whole lot tougher.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:00 PM 12-29-2019
Spags will make adjustments. Your whole season does not go in the tank because of one player. Come on fellas...
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up