ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Las Vegas Raiders stadium looking sweet!
Deberg_1990 07:04 PM 12-24-2019

#DeathStarConstruction pic.twitter.com/el0GsC2EU2

— [🚘 🚥] I’m a 🏈 FAN (@Carrlights) December 23, 2019

The Chiefs need one of these!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:56 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hyperion:
Titans. I live in Arizona.
Sweet, you have hope! I love vrabel too. Watching him out coach Belechick was glorious! Good luck against the Ravens.
[Reply]
Hyperion 04:08 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Sweet, you have hope! I love vrabel too. Watching him out coach Belechick was glorious! Good luck against the Ravens.
Watching the Pats lose is one of the joys of life. It's kinda surreal to think the Titans might have closed them out lol.

If the Titans don't win it all then I'd like to see the Chiefs take it. Their fans deserve it and Andy Reid has paid his dues although one day he'll figure out how to manage the end of game scenarios.:-)
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:04 PM 01-07-2020
The raiders do have one of the strongest fan bases across the nation. We all know the opposing fans will travel, but don't you think raiders fans are willing t travelto Vegas too?
[Reply]
stumppy 08:19 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
The raiders do have one of the strongest fan bases across the nation. We all know the opposing fans will travel, but don't you think raiders fans are willing t travelto Vegas too?
Can't travel out of state when they're on probation or parole.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:31 PM 01-07-2020
I was reading an article about met Life stadium and the new sports book there. They said the ability to gamble is drawing more fans to the games. I expect to see a full stadium.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:58 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Good to hear! My front row seats will be comfortable. Vegas will be a good time for any fan of any team.
Very true. Some of the folks at the bar tonight were saying that they were planning on going every year and while they went to the game their wives would do Vegas things.

That might work..
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:00 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You know those teasers the studios release like 2 years before the movie

Now do the video where Mahomes blows it up.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:04 AM 01-08-2020
that thing looks awesome.
imagine being the Niners and seeing the Raiders new digs, then looking at your own 'new' digs (even though it looks like it didn't get finished)
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:20 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by DeepPurple:
Who will be the first team to beat the Raiders in their new stadium? Answer: Whoever they are playing week one. Actually the Broncos get the first regular season game and the Chiefs get the second Las Vegas game. The week one game for the Raiders is a road game at the Jets.

The Ravens were the first team to beat the Redskins in Fedex Field, the Titans in Adelphi Field, the Steelers in Heinz Field, the Broncos in new Mile High, the Jets in Metlife Field and the last team to beat the Cowboys in old Texas Stadium, and the last team to play at the Super Dome before Hurricane Katrina.

The Buccaneers were the first team to beat the Eagles in Lincoln Financial Field.

The Titans were the first team to beat the Giants in Metlife Stadium.

If anyone is interested, you can look up more, I'm sure the Chiefs have some on their resume.
How do you know The Broncos are the 1st game in Vegas?
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:26 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
A ton of Vegas locals are originally from somewhere else

Kind of like the LA / SoCal market
Theres a HUGE Raiders fan base here, and now (becasue its less transient in te last 20 years or so) there is a lot of Vegas Born folks who are adopting The Raiders as their home team
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:27 AM 01-08-2020
Wonder if they'll make us leave the stadium to do hookers & blow or if they'll have some short-term rental bedrooms on-site...
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:28 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
It has to be annoying for the players though. Maybe there's a reason why the Chargers always underperform.
Not when they can buy a palace for under a mill and pay no state taxes for 10 games per year.
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:30 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Vegas mayor just arrested on bribery charges. Looks like the Raiders will fit in just fine.
What are you talking about? She wasnt arrested for anything
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 11:30 AM 01-08-2020
My Son moved to Vegas about 6 years ago. He told me over Christmas that he is going to be a Raiders fan now. I told him that he is out of the family and he is no son of mine. :-)
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:32 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Wonder if they'll make us leave the stadium to do hookers & blow or if they'll have some short-term rental bedrooms on-site...
Dont have to, lots of those accross the street
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up