ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Las Vegas Raiders stadium looking sweet!
Deberg_1990 07:04 PM 12-24-2019

#DeathStarConstruction pic.twitter.com/el0GsC2EU2

— [🚘 🚥] I’m a 🏈 FAN (@Carrlights) December 23, 2019

The Chiefs need one of these!
[Reply]
Lzen 11:35 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
...dumb****s pay 100 dollars to park...
Uhhh...no they don't. :-)
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:36 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
My Son moved to Vegas about 6 years ago. He told me over Christmas that he is going to be a Raiders fan now. I told him that he is out of the family and he is no son of mine. :-)
Lots of folks doing that. I never will, but if my radio station becomes their partner, Im gonna have to be nice...But Theres no way I will change my colors.

NO.
Fucking.
Way.
[Reply]
Carlota69 11:40 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Uhhh...no they don't. :-)
Yeah, theres no one paying that...Dont ya just love people who pipe in and talk shit about things they know nothing about?Hhe must of paid $100 to park for something and thinks everyone is stupid like him lol

Regarding parking and tailgating, my friend is a ST holder and he says they are asking ST holders to chime in on Certain parking scenarios that involve tailgating options.

Not sure how that will pan out, but I cant wait to see what theyre gonna do about all of that.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:42 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
The roster is the sewage.
:-)
[Reply]
SAGA45 11:46 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

That looks pretty awesome. A true Black Hole. Raiders have a good core of young talent to build on too. They are headed in the right direction.
[Reply]
Eureka 11:49 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Yeah, theres no one paying that...Dont ya just love people who pipe in and talk shit about things they know nothing about?Hhe must of paid $100 to park for something and thinks everyone is stupid like him lol

Regarding parking and tailgating, my friend is a ST holder and he says they are asking ST holders to chime in on Certain parking scenarios that involve tailgating options.

Not sure how that will pan out, but I cant wait to see what theyre gonna do about all of that.
I'm thinking most will just Uber over/possibly walk from the hotels. Seems a large percentage will be flying in for the game.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:51 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Carlota69:

Well, that's kind of par for the course for Bwillie.

Regarding the ST holders, are you talking LV Raiders ST holders?
[Reply]
Carlota69 12:09 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I'm thinking most will just Uber over/possibly walk from the hotels. Seems a large percentage will be flying in for the game.
Uber is gonna rape people.
[Reply]
Carlota69 12:09 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Well, that's kind of par for the course for Bwillie.

Regarding the ST holders, are you talking LV Raiders ST holders?
Yeah, Raider ST holders.
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:40 PM 01-08-2020
Arrowhead west thanks to all the degenerate gamblers out there
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:45 PM 01-08-2020
Fuck the fucking Raiders.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:05 PM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Arrowhead west thanks to all the degenerate gamblers out there

[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:43 PM 01-08-2020
In Vegas for CES and asked my cab driver about how they’re going to manage traffic on game day. He told me it’s going to be a clusterf*** as they were supposed to take a golf course adjacent to the stadium and turn it into parking spaces. Unfortunately, while the city approved the plan to buy the course for this purpose, the guy who owns it was convicted of some federal crimes and the income from the golf course is going to repay a sizable debt owed to the feds. So they don’t want to let go of the golf course revenue. As a fallback the Raiders have gotten small parcels and will be shuttling people to games from all over the city. Even the roads from the strip won’t be refitted into walkways in time.

Not sure how true any of this is, but he talked like he knew his stuff. It was interesting to hear nonetheless.

Also the locals name for the stadium is “the Death Star.”
[Reply]
TinyEvel 04:39 PM 04-26-2020
April 24 drone footage of roof etc. I really wonder if there will be fans at NFL games in 2020. God, I hope so.

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...dium-progress/

[Reply]
Vegas_Dave 05:09 PM 04-26-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Also the locals name for the stadium is “the Death Star.”
Naw, we call it the sh*thole
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up