ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Former Chiefs player Junior Siavii in trouble.
srvy 04:05 PM 08-26-2019
Think spit hood!

Yeah thats Junior Siavii.

https://fox4kc.com/2019/08/26/former...wful-drug-use/

A former player for the Kansas City Chiefs who was tasered twice for resisting arrest with officers, has been charged in federal court for illegally possessing firearms.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, 40-year-old Saousoalii P. Siavii, Jr., of Independence, was charged Monday in U.S. District Court in with three counts of being an unlawful drug user in possession of firearms.
[Reply]
neech 09:42 PM 08-27-2019
Saviia mugshot has that roughed up face from takeing that Meth.

That drug has some seriously bad stuff you're putting in your body, not a good health decision one can make.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:06 AM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
If you run that at 1.5 speed it looks comparable to the speed of our offence now. Watching that at regular speed is like watching paint dry.
Damn we're spoiled, ain't it great!
The 1991 and 1993 games were eerily similar, iirc. Both super cold, gray January days in Buffalo, both games the offenses couldn't do shit, both games had our starting QB knocked out of the game, both games our defenses got stole on by the Buffalo offense...

Of course, 1993 could've been different had Montana not knocked been knocked out by a cheap late hit + helmet to helmet shot 90 seconds into the 2nd half. Then, of course, as soon as Kreig comes in, Willie Davis and Keith Cash both drop perfect passes...it was like the air was out of the balloon.

Bad memories. Buffalo has paid for this by being terrible for 20 years, plus they traded the 10th pick in the 2017 draft to us...
[Reply]
Mecca 06:03 AM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That just seems really... strange

I wonder what in the world drew them to the midwest
It's because they are mostly mormons and mormons think that "gods garden of eden" is in fucking independence missouri, it's why they built that giant screw temple thing that is right by truman road in independence.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:30 AM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
Saviia mugshot has that roughed up face from takeing that Meth.

That drug has some seriously bad stuff you're putting in your body, not a good health decision one can make.
It is so sad to look at how far he has fallen due to the drugs. Yeah I know, he was never that great, but he had it made compared to most and has let the drug destroy his life. Very sad.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:15 AM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
It is so sad to look at how far he has fallen due to the drugs. Yeah I know, he was never that great, but he had it made compared to most and has let the drug destroy his life. Very sad.
^applies to pretty much anyone who does meth.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:28 AM 08-28-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
If you run that at 1.5 speed it looks comparable to the speed of our offence now. Watching that at regular speed is like watching paint dry.
Damn we're spoiled, ain't it great!
After the Steelers game last season the following game was Broncos vs. Raiders so I figured I'd hang out and watch it, but I could only make it through one half. After watching the track meet that the Chiefs put on it was like they were playing a different sport or something.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:57 PM 07-31-2020
He’s in trouble again....

https://www.kmbc.com/article/ex-chie...glary/33483297

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
A former defensive tackle for the Kansas City Chiefs, Dallas Cowboys and Seattle Seahawks again faces criminal charges, this time after being accused of stealing purses from a western Missouri property.

Saousoalii Siavii Jr., 41, is charged in Cass County with second-degree burglary and a misdemeanor count of stealing, the Kansas City Star reported.

A warrant was issued for Siavii’s arrest in June after police say he took two totes, with several purses inside, valued at more than $150 from a shed on someone’s property in Belton.

Last August, Siavii was arrested and later charged with illegally possessing firearms after suburban Kansas City police say he was spotted exiting a vehicle reported stolen and fighting with officers, who used a stun gun on him twice during the arrest.

No attorney was listed for Siavii in online court records on Friday.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 01:04 PM 07-31-2020
Kick the tires?
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:07 PM 07-31-2020
It looks like Siavii had gross career earnings of about $5.2 million. It would be interesting to see a pie chart of where that money went.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:16 PM 07-31-2020
Man, what a fall.

Imagine being 23 or 24. You're a pro athlete. You're in the 1%, a small level of fame/notoriety. Life really can't get any better.

Then 15 years later you're snatching purses.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:26 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Man, what a fall.

Imagine being 23 or 24. You're a pro athlete. You're in the 1%, a small level of fame/notoriety. Life really can't get any better.

Then 15 years later you're snatching purses.
Definitely. You should be pursing snatch.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:27 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
A warrant was issued for Siavii’s arrest in June after police say he took two totes, with several purses inside, valued at more than $150 from a shed on someone’s property in Belton.
He was just a little short on petty cash to grab some grub at Hawaiian Bros.
[Reply]
Grim 01:28 PM 07-31-2020
The guy fascinated me.
At that time, I thought he was the ugliest motherfucker I'd ever seen.
The guy didn't play football at all until he was an adult and managed to get drafted by an NFL team.
Looked HORRIBLE when he first took the field. I thought he improved quite a bit before knee injuries took him out (not great or good but improved... like he was starting to get it).
He was one of the earlier professional athletes to have the micro-fracture surgery on his knee.
Sat out for two years to heal and was able to get back into the NFL and play for a couple more years.

His play was forgettable but his story isn't.
Sad ending for a very ugly human who clearly had/has some issues. He overcame a lot in life just to end up as bad or worse than when he started.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:56 PM 07-31-2020
so did he get addicted to pain killers or something? how does he go from NFL to petty theft?

honestly don't know. hadn't heard that name in years.
[Reply]
Coach 01:59 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
so did he get addicted to pain killers or something? how does he go from NFL to petty theft?

honestly don't know. hadn't heard that name in years.
Strong likehood of doing meth or some type of a drug that is very addicting. That's my assumption.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up