ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Former Chiefs player Junior Siavii in trouble.
srvy 04:05 PM 08-26-2019
Think spit hood!

Yeah thats Junior Siavii.

https://fox4kc.com/2019/08/26/former...wful-drug-use/

A former player for the Kansas City Chiefs who was tasered twice for resisting arrest with officers, has been charged in federal court for illegally possessing firearms.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, 40-year-old Saousoalii P. Siavii, Jr., of Independence, was charged Monday in U.S. District Court in with three counts of being an unlawful drug user in possession of firearms.
[Reply]
InvinciBill 09:42 AM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I got his card from the firemen when I was 9.
You are much, much younger than I thought.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:52 AM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
Scooter accident, Marty was a players coach outside of practice.... Unless you were Greg hill.
Hahaha, yeah...Marty was just a playa-playa when it came to the Greg Hill situation.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:10 AM 08-27-2019
This is a sad story actually. Dude is obviously a train wreck. He needs rehab big time. Maybe Grandpa Dick can give him some love and guidance?
Attached: CHIEFSRAVENS3_t440.jpg (48.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:21 AM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by phisherman:
There are a bunch. Honestly, that dude wouldn't stand out in a room full of Samoans around Indep either. He would blend right in.

He'd been arrested several times in the months leading up to it with a LOT of meth. A bunch. Good lord, man, he was into some serious shit.
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
There's a bunch, the Hitagis and the Edwards clan being two huge Samoan families in the Independence area.
That just seems really... strange

I wonder what in the world drew them to the midwest
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:23 AM 08-27-2019
The guy never left Independence? WTF??
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:37 AM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We got Tyson Jackson, Matt Cassel (traded 2nd rounder) and some DE named Alex Magee through the 2009 draft with our first 3 picks.

Jayzus
Print 'em?
[Reply]
redfan 11:40 AM 08-27-2019
Ewww, what a stain.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:52 AM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
That just seems really... strange

I wonder what in the world drew them to the midwest
The former RLDS church (now called Community of Christ) historically had a huge missionary presence in the Samoan Islands. A big community of Samoans converted to the religion, and a bunch of them moved to Independence to be near the mother ship. There's several thousand Samoans who live in Independence. The vast majority are fine, upstanding folks and good neighbors. And yeah, a bunch of the dudes are huge sumo wrestler looking guys. Like a bunch of Dan Saleamua clones.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:20 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The guy never left Independence? WTF??
See previous posts.
[Reply]
RockChalk 02:46 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Like a bunch of Dan Saleamua clones.
Remember getting his autograph at Garazzos when I was a kid. Dude had 3 full plates of food in front of him. Used to see all kinds of Chiefs and opposing players there before home games back in the day.

Went to YouTube to see if I could find some Dan Saleamua highlights. Came away with this "treat".

[Reply]
ClarkGriswold 03:08 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Settled in Methdependence it was home.
Methdependence...The Mecca of all that is meth...Very LOL!!!!!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:36 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Remember getting his autograph at Garazzos when I was a kid. Dude had 3 full plates of food in front of him. Used to see all kinds of Chiefs and opposing players there before home games back in the day.

Went to YouTube to see if I could find some Dan Saleamua highlights. Came away with this "treat".

I remember that pasting, I was a kid. I remember going "Why is Derrick Thomas just standing on the sideline!?" as Buffalo repeatedly rammed the ball up our assess.
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:35 PM 08-27-2019
Bring him for a look?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:48 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Bring him for a look?
I'd rather bring in Mike Pennel over Methousoalii Siavii, Jr.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:07 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by RockChalk:

If you run that at 1.5 speed it looks comparable to the speed of our offence now. Watching that at regular speed is like watching paint dry.
Damn we're spoiled, ain't it great!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up