ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>QB situation #25 - Mahomes is boom or bust
CrowbarMan 01:58 PM 05-03-2018
USA Today ranks the Chiefs' QB situation as #25, partially due to the backup situation but also Mahomes being "boom or bust".

Originally Posted by :
We’re high on Patrick Mahomes after seeing him play in Week 17 last season, but he’s going to be a boom-or-bust guy for the next few years and the Chiefs do not have a solid backup if he gets hurt. No, Chad Henne does not count as a solid backup.
I expect he'll have a few early wins then hit a wall in his first season while he learns how to adjust to NFL-speed defenses. 7-9.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/05/nfl...ntz-nick-foles
[Reply]
Icon 03:10 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I guess beating a top 5 defense on the road w/ 2nd and 3rd stringers to work with means nothing.

This post is underrated.
[Reply]
Best22 03:13 PM 05-03-2018
He has Cincy and Texans rated below us
[Reply]
FringeNC 03:16 PM 05-03-2018
Contrary to the perception on here, Alex Smith was a good QB, and Andy Reid loved the guy. Reid didn't trade Smith with the expectation of going 7-9. I think it's pretty clear Reid is convinced the kid is going to be a star, and sooner rather than later.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:20 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
BOOM
FYP.
[Reply]
Shoes 03:35 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Chad Henne is not a good backup QB, but they say Geno Smith is an underrated backup as they score the Chargers as the seventh best QB situation? Shit article posted on a shit website.
Sums up this thread and that article.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:36 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I guess beating a top 5 defense on the road w/ 2nd and 3rd stringers to work with means nothing.

And for a comparison check out what they said about the Giants, ranked ahead of us.

USA Today has always been hot garbage.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:23 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
:-)

I love the consistent double standard chef fans have for that game. Patty didn't beat the Bronco's starters, he barely won against the Broncos 2nd and 3rd stringers.
You’re truly a fucking moron. Mahomes let up 24-10. Bray blew that lead then he came back in drove right down AGAINST VON MILLER and got the game winning FG
[Reply]
Jerok 04:37 PM 05-03-2018
He had Bradley Roby throwing his hands in the air after the catch on the final drive, as in 'I can't believe he made that throw'
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:43 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Chad Henne is not a good backup QB, but they say Geno Smith is an underrated backup as they score the Chargers as the seventh best QB situation? Shit article posted on a shit website.
Have to pimp the LA team.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:49 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Jerok:
He had Bradley Roby throwing his hands in the air after the catch on the final drive, as in 'I can't believe he made that throw'
More like, "I can't believe how terrible Marcus Rios is".

[Reply]
staylor26 05:19 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
More like, "I can't believe how terrible Marcus Rios is".

That’s not even the play he’s talking about fucking moron
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:19 PM 05-03-2018
ROFl Knomo avoids the previous throw that Mahomes made to Robinson with Miller bearing down on him. You’re such a bitch
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:37 PM 05-03-2018
He’s gonna bust his ball bag all over the league for the next decade.
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:58 PM 05-03-2018

I love the consistent double standard chef fans have for that game. Patty didn't beat the Bronco's starters, he barely won against the Broncos 2nd and 3rd stringers.
There are some fine Donk fans on this forum. Considering yourself not one of them after that stupid sentence.

Do you realize Mahomes toasted your first stringers (with backups) while Tyler Bray came in to give away 14 points?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:00 PM 05-03-2018

Von Miller is 2nd or 3rd team now? Wow.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up