ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 182 of 183
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Chiefs @ Broncos Patrick Mahomes Debut Spectacular Game Day Thread***
bigjosh 12:00 AM 12-31-2017
ITS PATRICK MAHOMES II TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
Spoiler!

THE MATCHUP
Spoiler!

WEATHER OUTLOOK
Spoiler!

THE IMPLICATIONS
Spoiler!

GAMBLING ODDS
Spoiler!

BROADCAST INFORMATION
Spoiler!

GOOD STREAM SITES
Spoiler!

FUCK THE DONKEYS! GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:41 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Pat's bomb to Watkins against the Titans is basically a referendum on that play. Even if Alex has a receiver like that open, I doubt he takes that "risk" up 11 in the 4th.
That play reminds me somewhat of this play, and what Pat would've done in that situation against Pitt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5rtQ0_uCO8
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:48 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
We're going to win the SB one day with this guy.
:-)
[Reply]
DaFace 11:49 AM 08-01-2020
Convincing my friends who were visiting that weekend to grab last-minute tickets to that game was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:50 AM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Convincing my friends who were visiting that weekend to grab last-minute tickets to that game was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I am still, so, so disappointed in myself that I didn't suck it up and make the hour drive alone. I couldn't find a friend to go with and decided to watch it at home.

A couple of years later, when the opportunity to see the Chiefs-Titans AFCCG came up, I jumped on that in a heartbeat.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:56 AM 08-01-2020
I am still, so, so disappointed in myself that I didn't suck it up and make the hour drive alone. I couldn't find a friend to go with and decided to watch it at home.

A couple of years later, when the opportunity to see the Chiefs-Titans AFCCG came up, I jumped on that in a heartbeat.
It was the coldest game I've ever been to, so that sucked. But still. Worth it.
[Reply]
Coogs 12:41 PM 08-01-2020

My wife and I were there. We go to Denver twice a year for a doctor appointment. When the Chiefs announced Mahomes was starting, we got tickets. We were in the endzone, and Butker's game winner came right at us.

Only regret was not having purchased a Mahomes jersey, and making our way over to the Chiefs tunnel to see if he would have signed it after his first victory in the NFL. Would have been a great framed addition to the man cave!
[Reply]
Bowser 01:16 PM 08-01-2020
Pat's bomb to Watkins against the Titans is basically a referendum on that play. Even if Alex has a receiver like that open, I doubt he takes that "risk" up 11 in the 4th.
ZERO doubt. That play is almost a carbon copy of the Steelers play, and Pat shows no hesitation to attack downfield. Hell, Alex couldn't even SEE that far much less throw it that far with accuracy

And hearing the crowd yell SAMMY right before he throws it will never get old.
[Reply]
scho63 01:30 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
ZERO doubt. That play is almost a carbon copy of the Steelers play, and Pat shows no hesitation to attack downfield. Hell, Alex couldn't even SEE that far much less throw it that far with accuracy

This was the moment I lost my shit and cried like a little baby in the middle of around 150 Chiefs fans at the The Rootser Tavern here in Scottsdale because the 50 years of waiting were over.....I will never forget that play as long as I live. I went around the bar hugging everyone that let me :-)
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 07:09 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Even if it was Mahomes and he bailed and rolled out like Smith did, he would have seen Hill and still launched a bomb and hit him in stride for a TD.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:13 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
This was the moment I lost my shit and cried like a little baby in the middle of around 150 Chiefs fans at the The Rootser Tavern here in Scottsdale because the 50 years of waiting were over.....I will never forget that play as long as I live. I went around the bar hugging everyone that let me :-)
He's a hugger, that's for sure.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:32 AM 08-02-2020
NSFW! Spoiler that garbage.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:30 PM 08-02-2020

Glad we never have to put up with this again.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:20 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Glad we never have to put up with this again.
Never is a strong word. 15 years down the road, the replacement for Mahomes could very well be a dink & dunk game manager.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:12 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:

That was one of the best moments as a Chiefs fan. Ran right at us.
[Reply]
scho63 11:26 AM 08-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
He's a hugger, that's for sure.
Admit it, you got a little tingle down your leg.....:-)
[Reply]
Page 182 of 183
« First < 82132172178179180181182 183 >
Up