ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 216 of 341
« First < 116166206212213214215216 217218219220226266316 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:05 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
:-)

White socks.. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 02:09 PM 08-02-2020
You'd think that at some point that somebody would call that fucktard out for carrying that way, and NOT just take a picture of him. While it looks like the external safety is engaged, still, that is dangerous as hell. This guy is a menace to himself and everybody around him.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:23 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
:-)

White socks.. :-)

Um......what does he do if he has to present that Baretta in a hurry? Yank off his pants? :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:04 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You'd think that at some point that somebody would call that fucktard out for carrying that way, and NOT just take a picture of him. While it looks like the external safety is engaged, still, that is dangerous as hell. This guy is a menace to himself and everybody around him.
Unless he was made to wear it like that from a group of "friends" because he did something stupid.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:07 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Unless he was made to wear it like that from a group of "friends" because he did something stupid.
There aren't a lot of things stupider than the way he's carrying that gun. That's like fork in an outlet stupid.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:14 PM 08-02-2020
It looks like he’s wearing a Marine PT outfit, not sure how to explain the civilian but there’s a military-ish vibe to his outfit and immediate surroundings... it’s gotta be a joke
[Reply]
srvy 03:14 PM 08-02-2020
To whom it may concern free free Shooters Bible 108th edition amazon Kindle books. Many others free also.

https://slickdeals.net/f/14237246-fr...=1&src=catpage

https://www.amazon.com/Shooters-Bibl...C8DZFPSQ&psc=1
[Reply]
Frazod 03:36 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It looks like he’s wearing a Marine PT outfit, not sure how to explain the civilian but there’s a military-ish vibe to his outfit and immediate surroundings... it’s gotta be a joke
I don't know. That Beretta looks like it's been dragged behind a pickup down a gravel road. It would definitely be UNSAT in any inspection.

And even if it was meant to be a joke, it ain't funny. I'm not a fan of open carry to begin with, and this.... this is just outrageously fucked up. Idiots like this give every responsible gun owner a bad name.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:44 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Um......what does he do if he has to present that Baretta in a hurry? Yank off his pants? :-)
That's guys so fucking stupid that I hope there nothing in the magazine, nothing in the chamber, and he never gets it out. That'll learn em..
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:52 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I don't know. That Beretta looks like it's been dragged behind a pickup down a gravel road. It would definitely be UNSAT in any inspection.

And even if it was meant to be a joke, it ain't funny. I'm not a fan of open carry to begin with, and this.... this is just outrageously fucked up. Idiots like this give every responsible gun owner a bad name.
If Otter knows the backstory here, I’d love to hear it...
[Reply]
Otter 04:15 PM 08-02-2020
Just for the record - I have no idea who that is, where the picture was taken or anything else. Just had a good laugh when I've seen it so of course I had to post on CP.

One would hope it's a joke for whatever community he's in however.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:30 PM 08-02-2020
Some theories of explanation here including “it’s required to wear a gun to get chow so smart ass is wearing his gun”:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProtectAndS...tm_name=iossmf
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:42 PM 08-02-2020
That is a Army soldier on a deployment somewhere, has to have a weapon on him. Due to him being a lazy incompetent fuck, he carries that pistol because I’m sure packing an M4 is just too difficult.

Looks like an old ACU under shirt, black PT shorts, shoes with the white socks. I’m sure this is some vacation deployment spot where nothing ever happens, which is why he has that.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:03 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
That is a Army soldier on a deployment somewhere, has to have a weapon on him. Due to him being a lazy incompetent ****, he carries that pistol because I’m sure packing an M4 is just too difficult.

Looks like an old ACU under shirt, black PT shorts, shoes with the white socks. I’m sure this is some vacation deployment spot where nothing ever happens, which is why he has that.

You know - you may be correct. It appears as though he is in a chow line - but still........

Stupid way to carry a pistol. God help him if the Top or the Sergeant Major catches him....:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:21 PM 08-02-2020
I bet the Colonel will be in touch with his CO now that it’s viral
[Reply]
Page 216 of 341
« First < 116166206212213214215216 217218219220226266316 > Last »
Up