ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 213 of 341
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263313 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
vailpass 04:06 PM 07-27-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
What about this one?

https://www.nwarmory.com/product/dia...product_detail

Much better price, and it's a .556.
HMMMM.....
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:11 PM 07-27-2020
Wow. Just for goofs I checked a few sites where I can usually find AR related stuff, and a couple I never check because they're out of my budget usually.

Nothing. No one seems to have anything. Wilson Combat and LMT appear to be out of stock. Though WC appears to be taking orders (2-8 week delay on delivery).

This might be the worst drought I've ever seen.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:21 PM 07-27-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Wow. Just for goofs I checked a few sites where I can usually find AR related stuff, and a couple I never check because they're out of my budget usually.

Nothing. No one seems to have anything. Wilson Combat and LMT appear to be out of stock. Though WC appears to be taking orders (2-8 week delay on delivery).

This might be the worst drought I've ever seen.
It's a frigging jungle out there. Northwest Armory is the only shop I go to that can get any ARs right now and as you can see they come with a vigorous dry ass raping charge.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:24 PM 07-27-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
It's a frigging jungle out there. Northwest Armory is the only shop I go to that can get any ARs right now and as you can see they come with a vigorous dry ass raping charge.
So glad I decided to fill in a couple slots in the safe with 'back-up' ARs. One of my go-to 15s is getting up into the high-mileage stage of its career. Was thinking about buying a replacement upper or just barrel, but no chance of that now. But I can just drop a brand-new upper onto that gun this fall if I have to.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:26 PM 07-27-2020
So glad I decided to fill in a couple slots in the safe with 'back-up' ARs. One of my go-to 15s is getting up into the high-mileage stage of its career. Was thinking about buying a replacement upper or just barrel, but no chance of that now. But I can just drop a brand-new upper onto that gun this fall if I have to.
Good on ya'. On a positive note: you have to think any illusions the grabbers had of taking guns away from Americans are pretty much gone for good now that everyone, including most of them, is armed.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:29 PM 07-27-2020
Good on ya'. On a positive note: you have to think any illusions the grabbers had of taking guns away from Americans are pretty much gone for good now that everyone, including most of them, is armed.
One can hope.

But never underestimate the rampant cognitive dissonance/utter stupidity of the common libtard anti-gunner. Even if they've armed themselves. Remember that they're always, always in 'me first' mode. They've already rationalized to themselves why it's okay for them to have a gun but you should never be allowed to even think about owning a gun. For you just the thought should be punishable.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:34 PM 07-27-2020
One can hope.

But never underestimate the rampant cognitive dissonance/utter stupidity of the common libtard anti-gunner. Even if they've armed themselves. Remember that they're always, always in 'me first' mode. They've already rationalized to themselves why it's okay for them to have a gun but you should never be allowed to even think about owning a gun. For you just the thought should be punishable.
True in this case, and true for a whole lot of other groups of people in this land right now.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:45 PM 07-27-2020
Just the input I needed, thanks man.
No problem.

Personally, were I you I'd jump all over that Diamondback. Can't imagine it'll be in stock much longer, and that's a reasonable price. Mount an optic and backup iron sights on it and you really don't need to do anything more to it. Looks like it has a nice, light rail and the same Magpul stock I have on one of my ARs.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:04 PM 07-27-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
No problem.

Personally, were I you I'd jump all over that Diamondback. Can't imagine it'll be in stock much longer, and that's a reasonable price. Mount an optic and backup iron sights on it and you really don't need to do anything more to it. Looks like it has a nice, light rail and the same Magpul stock I have on one of my ARs.
Yeah that seemed like a heck of a price. I thought about getting one and having it shipped to my local place for the back ground check.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Otter 12:22 PM 07-28-2020
Yeah do post pics when you get it. I’d like to hear about it.
I had a few scotches in me Sunday. My overzealous has calmed on dropping $2.5k for a rifle. It is the rifle I want but not at that price. I'm searching alternatives and/or waiting for a price drop.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:13 PM 07-28-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
I had a few scotches in me Sunday. My overzealous has calmed on dropping $2.5k for a rifle. It is the rifle I want but not at that price. I'm searching alternatives and/or waiting for a price drop.
Meh, just go back to drinking scotch and do the deed. :-)
[Reply]
Pointer19 04:41 PM 07-28-2020
The official 2020 Democratic platform includes banning online gun/ammo sales and banning "assault weapons."

I wouldn't be so sure.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:50 PM 07-28-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
The official 2020 Democratic platform includes banning online gun/ammo sales and banning "assault weapons."

I wouldn't be so sure.
Yeah. That’s horrifying.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:05 PM 07-28-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:

I wouldn't be so sure.
Sometimes i hate it when I'm right ...
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:10 PM 07-28-2020
22-250 or 243 in a AR-10 platform?
[Reply]
Page 213 of 341
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263313 > Last »
Up