ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 205
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199 > Last »
The Dumbass Lounge>****OFFICIAL NBA Regular Season Thread****
dirk digler 10:59 AM 12-25-2011
Let's get it on... finally
KC_Connection 09:29 AM 08-09-2020
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Another great game by Luka to beat the Bucks in OT. Good God he is fun to watch.
His basketball IQ, court vision and ability to create offense for himself and others is so reminiscent of LeBron. He may prevent the era of Giannis from ever fully forming.
BigCatDaddy 09:34 AM 08-09-2020
The Luka for Trae Young is weird in how good both guys ended up. Luka the better player but it would be like trading LeBron for Wade year 1. Usually somone gets hosed in these deals big time.
dirk digler 09:45 AM 08-09-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
His basketball IQ, court vision and ability to create offense for himself and others is so reminiscent of LeBron. He may prevent the era of Giannis from ever fully forming.
For whatever reason I get a Mahomes type vibe with Luka. He just seems like he is one of those generational type players.
BigCatDaddy 10:13 AM 08-09-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
For whatever reason I get a Mahomes type vibe with Luka. He just seems like he is one of those generational type players.
Yep..has a Mahomes likability that LeBron and Kobe lacked as well.
ThaVirus 09:58 PM 08-11-2020
Damien Lillard is lit
Pitt Gorilla 10:47 PM 08-11-2020
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
He should be a Sun. Ayton was about as much of a slam dunk first pick as you can get, and we still wound up taking the wrong guy. FML for being a Suns fan. But, Iím a bigger Chiefs fan... so I guess Iím good. Lol
Ayton was nowhere near as good as Doncic. It was stupid then and it's stupid now.
Deberg_1990 07:52 PM 08-13-2020
Spurs missing the playoffs for the first time in 22 years. Incredible run.
ThaVirus 09:12 PM 08-13-2020
Lillard's range really is insane.

Brooklyn is shooting so well tonight. They may just spoil this for Portland.
lcarus 09:58 PM 08-13-2020
Portland barely hangs on against the Nets and will play Memphis for the final seed in the west. Hell of a game. I caught the last 5 minutes of it. I doubt the Lakers are rooting for the Blazers to get that spot.
sedated 03:07 PM 08-15-2020
The play-in game is fantastic and should be permanent.

Playoff games will need to happen during the day due to the bubble, this first round is gonna feel like March Madness lite all week.
dirk digler 03:12 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
The play-in game is fantastic and should be permanent.

Playoff games will need to happen during the day due to the bubble, this first round is gonna feel like March Madness lite all week.
Yep great game and CJ showed out in the 4th. Lakers should be worried
lcarus 03:25 PM 08-15-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yep great game and CJ showed out in the 4th. Lakers should be worried
I'm actually looking forward to that series more than any other. Kind of surprised the Blazers haven't had more success with such an amazing backcourt.
BigCatDaddy 03:55 PM 08-15-2020
Man if the Blazers win that has to be the biggest upset in NBA playoff history.
KC_Connection 04:44 PM 08-15-2020
The Blazers play no defense whatsoever. They’ll take a game at most if Dame goes off for like 60 but that’s it.
KC_Connection 04:49 PM 08-15-2020
MIL over ORL in 4
TOR over BKN in 4
BOS over PHI in 7
MIA over IND in 6

LAL over POR in 5
LAC over DAL in 5
DEN over UTA in 6
OKC over HOU in 7

MIL over MIA in 6
TOR over BOS in 7

LAL over OKC in 6
LAC over DEN in 6

MIL over TOR in 6
LAC over LAL in 7

MIL over LAC in 6
Page 149 of 205
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199 > Last »
Up