ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 36 of 77
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
Bowser 08:06 PM 05-02-2019
I just want to know the no bullshit bottom line so I can get away from this subject once and for all. Keep him, release him, whatever. Just let it be done.
[Reply]
TLO 08:54 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I just want to know the no bullshit bottom line so I can get away from this subject once and for all. Keep him, release him, whatever. Just let it be done.
Amen
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:59 PM 05-02-2019
You forgot extend him :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:00 PM 05-02-2019
Bottom line....

You will be seeing the peace sign a lot this coming season.... I hope
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:02 PM 05-02-2019
I really hope Tyreek Hill doesn't talk to a single media member all season long.

As far as I'm concerned they were all complicit in trying to fuck our Cheetah.
[Reply]
TLO 09:05 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Bottom line....

You will be seeing the peace sign a lot this coming season.... I hope
I hope not. I think he got flagged for a 15 yard penalty last time he did it.
[Reply]
prhom 09:05 PM 05-02-2019
Unless he is released, this will never be done. It will now get brought up literally every time he touches the ball just like his first year. It seemed like it only stopped this year once the prior incident was off the books.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by prhom:
Unless he is released, this will never be done. It will now get brought up literally every time he touches the ball just like his first year. It seemed like it only stopped this year once the prior incident was off the books.
The Kingdom is going to support this kid.

You watch.

If people try to start shit they are going to feel our full wrath.
[Reply]
Chief3188 09:17 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by prhom:
Personally I think that stain should take awhile to wash away but that is not for any of us or the media to judge him. That is up to his family, loved ones and if necessary a court. Who will or has brought this up every time he touched the ball his first couple of years? I didn't hear much from the media past the draft and everyone else seemed as enamored watching him play as we were in my opinion. He was good enough to make you forget about his history.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:33 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Some people want to do the right thing even if it doesn't immediately provide some benefit to them.
You don't know what the right thing is. you didn't know it on that day, and you don't know what it is today either.
You, like the rest of the emotional ninnies, completely jumped the gun and gave everyone a wonderful display of why this country is slowly becoming a pile of s***. Congratulations!
It was absolutely impossible to get any kind of reasonable, comprehensive discussion out of the ladies that day because they were so charged up on their CP man estrogen.

Now, let's see who persists in the ultra-cunty double down!
[Reply]
Rausch 09:37 PM 05-02-2019
What I don't get is that if KC doesn't release Hill we're the bad guy. KC is immoral.

But once Hill is released someone else gets an all pro WR for next to nothing and they're "giving someone a second chance." For KC it's a no-win situation and for the team that signs him it's a no lose...
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:40 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
What I don't get is that if KC doesn't release Hill we're the bad guy. KC is immoral.

But once Hill is released someone else gets an all pro WR for next to nothing and they're "giving someone a second chance." For KC it's a no-win situation and for the team that signs him it's a no lose...

Yip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:21 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Exactly

I don’t see anyone complaining about the Browns signing Kareem Hunt.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:29 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You don't know what the right thing is. you didn't know it on that day, and you don't know what it is today either.
You, like the rest of the emotional ninnies, completely jumped the gun and gave everyone a wonderful display of why this country is slowly becoming a pile of s***. Congratulations!
It was absolutely impossible to get any kind of reasonable, comprehensive discussion out of the ladies that day because they were so charged up on their CP man estrogen.

Now, let's see who persists in the ultra-cunty double down!
This is one of those cases that a lot of times, guilt or innocence doesn't really matter to a ton of people. He is accused of a hot button issue so everyone knee jerks. With where society is today convicting someone in the court of public opinion is hard for them to come back from.

Also even when new stuff comes out people dig in and refuse to change an opinion, it turns into oh well he's a shithead anyway.
[Reply]
prhom 06:37 AM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Chief3188:
Personally I think that stain should take awhile to wash away but that is not for any of us or the media to judge him. That is up to his family, loved ones and if necessary a court. Who will or has brought this up every time he touched the ball his first couple of years? I didn't hear much from the media past the draft and everyone else seemed as enamored watching him play as we were in my opinion. He was good enough to make you forget about his history.
You must not watch many games on tv. Pretty much every announcer the first year mentioned it when he made a play. Not always more than once a game, but it was often. I just remember wondering if they were going to do this his entire career.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 77
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up