ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
Yes 243 45.25%
No 294 54.75%
Voters: 537. You may not vote on this poll
Page 30 of 77
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?
TLO 06:22 PM 04-25-2019
[Reply]
ayleswbj 09:53 PM 04-26-2019
For all you who don’t want him released and let it play out to see if he gets off: I suggest take your young kids an drop them off for Tyreek to babysit while you have a date night.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:56 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by ayleswbj:
For all you who don’t want him released and let it play out to see if he gets off: I suggest take your young kids an drop them off for Tyreek to babysit while you have a date night.
Based on the intelligence of this post, I'm taking my hypothetical child to Tyreek's crib before I take him to yours.
[Reply]
ayleswbj 09:58 PM 04-26-2019
Happy babysitting
[Reply]
Rawlsian 10:13 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If you don't want him here, he'll play somewhere else. Period. He also happens to be the most dynamic WR in the league.
It's funny how it works.. The team that has him during the incident is pressured to release him then people stop caring and a team just gets to steal him
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:51 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rawlsian:
It's funny how it works.. The team that has him during the incident is pressured to release him then people stop caring and a team just gets to steal him
Why does it always have to be the guy we rely on? Why can't it ever be some 3rd or 4th round dicklick that no one but their mother could possibly care about?

"This is Dick Buzzard reporting live from the Johnson County jail where 4th round running back for the Chiefs, Shitstain McDumpass has been arrested for possession of an Uzi which he used to shoot pigeons at the local retirement villa while running around naked and screaming, "MY BALONEY HAS A FIRST NAME, IT'S O-S-C-A-R" repeatedly, and throwing his feces at the elderly residents"!

No, we never get it THAT good. Not even once.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:03 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by ayleswbj:
Sure... As long as the fucking psycho bitch girlfriend of his isn't home I'm sure our kids will be safe.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:18 AM 04-27-2019
So I'm curious what the end game is...for all the fat-ass internet SJWs?

Do they want to see Hill in prison? Do they want him to kill himself? Do they want those 3 kids to have no resources growing up? Do they not want their kids to have a father? Do they want to see their kids in the foster care system? Do they want him off the Chiefs...only to play for another team? If he burns the Chiefs in the Play-offs....will they be happy he's not on their team...and walk out of Arrowhead with a smile knowing they root for a good-guy team that just lost"

Do they want that crazy woman to have 3 kids and no income.. one that already uses the belt on Hill JR?

What outcome do they need to satiate their hatred of someone who has no bearing on their life?..and if/when it comes to that...are they going to sit back on their couch...stuff their face with taco bell...and high five some other fat, self-righteous glutton?

How much does race play into it? It does whether they are honest enough to admit it or not.

"We did it, we crucified him"...I am SUCH a better person than him. *belch* I just needed to bury someone else to make myself feel this way. Yeah...I never met him...or knew him...but i dont care...my opinion was formed from media hit-pieces, forums and click-bait. I dont really know what happened between them...but that's not important...and I dont care about the legal process. He's guilty..I just KNOW it!! Hell..they arent even real humans...they are just images on the TV/internet...and I love to judge them."

"Wait..I'm not sure what I want... but I do know I want someone else to suffer."

Nobody gives flying shit about Hill Jr...

Even in the very, VERY worst case scenario with Hill....it would only be 20% of what Peterson did...but since that happened before they were brain-washed into to being an internet warrior, it doesn't matter.

If they even remotely cheered during the late bomb against the Ravens...knowing full well Hill's actions in college, they are the worst kind of lying hypocrites.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 04:01 AM 04-27-2019
If he isn’t released it makes a mockery of the K Hunt decision. Having said that I don’t think he should have been released - he should’ve been punished and rehabilitated within the team structure. The fact that he’s now playing for another team demonstrates why the decision makes/made no sense. Can see the same thing happening with Hill
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:20 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by UK_Chief:
If he isn’t released it makes a mockery of the K Hunt decision. Having said that I don’t think he should have been released - he should’ve been punished and rehabilitated within the team structure. The fact that he’s now playing for another team demonstrates why the decision makes/made no sense. Can see the same thing happening with Hill
The media blowhards were saying "Hunt should never play in the NFL again"...just like they are doing with Hill. Suckers are buying too..

I going to make this perfectly clear...the NFL/Goodell do NOT give one flying shit about domestic violence...never have. The ONLY reason it became an issue is directly related to the mammoth advertising deal. They were worried about corporate sponsors pulling out because they didn't want their products associated with anything other than a fake, manufactured vanilla reality. Only when the NFL realized that they might lose money...did they become "concerned" about how players reflected the "shield" off the field. It's a total moral sham built to maximize profits.

So people/media who are railroading Hill....dont even realize it's only because the NFL wants to show commercials of Diet Coke.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:22 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
If they even remotely cheered during the late bomb against the Ravens...knowing full well Hill's actions in college, they are the worst kind of lying hypocrites.

[Reply]
ILChief 06:54 AM 04-27-2019
It's almost certain after we drafted his mini me last night that he's gone
[Reply]
TEX 07:48 AM 04-27-2019

Do they want to see Hill in prison? Do they want him to kill himself? Do they want those 3 kids to have no resources growing up? Do they not want their kids to have a father? Do they want to see their kids in the foster care system? Do they want him off the Chiefs...only to play for another team? If he burns the Chiefs in the Play-offs....will they be happy he's not on their team...and walk out of Arrowhead with a smile knowing they root for a good-guy team that just lost"

Do they want that crazy woman to have 3 kids and no income.. one that already uses the belt on Hill JR?

What outcome do they need to satiate their hatred of someone who has no bearing on their life?..and if/when it comes to that...are they going to sit back on their couch...stuff their face with taco bell...and high five some other fat, self-righteous glutton?

How much does race play into it? It does whether they are honest enough to admit it or not.

"We did it, we crucified him"...I am SUCH a better person than him. *belch* I just needed to bury someone else to make myself feel this way. Yeah...I never met him...or knew him...but i dont care...my opinion was formed from media hit-pieces, forums and click-bait. I dont really know what happened between them...but that's not important...and I dont care about the legal process. He's guilty..I just KNOW it!! Hell..they arent even real humans...they are just images on the TV/internet...and I love to judge them."

"Wait..I'm not sure what I want... but I do know I want someone else to suffer."

Even in the very, VERY worst case scenario with Hill....it would only be 20% of what Peterson did...but since that happened before they were brain-washed into to being an internet warrior, it doesn't matter.

To be clear, you are talking about TwistedChief, right? :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:03 AM 04-27-2019

Oh goodie. Buzzwords. Nothing lazier than just throwing an SJW in there because God forbid anyone cringe at the thought of a person hitting a pregnant woman. This isn't women's ****ing lib. I would hope that there's universal agreement on the board that hitting a pregnant woman and especially a 3 year old child is wrong, and when someone does that, then they should be punished for it. Sure, the latter point is speculation at this point. But that's the essence of it. Most people have a very high tolerance for this stuff. Nobody's talking about Frank Clark because most people here don't really care. But there is a line. And no, it doesn't make anyone a hypocrite to have bought into the idea that Tyreek had made a mistake and genuinely made an effort to change.

And again, this isn't about what Hill did in isolation. It's what he's done as a whole. It doesn't matter how this compares to what AP did. If he's even a little guilty, it shows that he's still not just capable of being a monster, but a continuous threat to be the same monster that hit a pregnant woman. And sorry I'm not sorry that I draw a line there. And it isn't just about rooting for a scumbag. It's because it creates a huge distraction and it also means the dude can't be trusted, which is really concerning from a guy who isn't just one strike away from permaban, he's 0.1 strikes away.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:08 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I like your avatar's tits, but is she a psycho bitch like Reek's chick?
Key word : "she".

Ever seen the crazy/hot matrix? It's so accurate.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:11 AM 04-27-2019
Lol at BlackOps. The guy who was so passionate about punishing the old billionaire who got a handjob by a prostitute is now equally as passionate about defending a child abuser.

You can't make this shit up.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 77
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up