ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 38
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 11:27 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
There really are good individual episodes that are worth it throughout the series, but the squabbling never goes away. Sometimes it kind of works, but most of the time it just gets eye rollingly absurd. I bitch about it, but keep tuning in. For me, the secondary characters make this show ever bit as much as the Winchester brothers do.
Yeah, he hasn't even met the best characters yet.
[Reply]
Chieficus 11:53 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I'm still in season 2 and am having trouble going back to the show because of this. If I wanted to watch women squabble there's plenty of daytime TV that fills the same void. Knowing that it is still going 8 seasons later makes me cringe thinking about starting back up.
At the very least follow the story arc that leads to the end of season 5 (that was the creator's arc--planned it to be a 5-season series). After that it lulls a bit, then picks back up, and then lulls again with this past season, imo.
[Reply]
RobBlake 05:16 PM 05-21-2015
i always hated the main dude cause he was bangin' my boy tom welling's gal in smallville lol
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:37 PM 09-10-2015
Neat promo...

(spoiler tagged for autoplay. fuck autoplay)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
kepp 08:43 AM 09-11-2015
Looks like it could be a good season. Can't wait for all these premieres in October.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:59 PM 10-05-2015

[Reply]
Bowser 10:18 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
My fear is that promo will end up being 10 times better than the actual season.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:25 PM 05-11-2016

[Reply]
OldSchool 12:54 PM 05-11-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Damn, I need to catch up now. The show is still solid, just haven't had as much of a drive to watch it lately.
[Reply]
unlurking 03:37 PM 10-06-2015
I will get back to it, just am behind on so many shows as it is. One episode of GoT left. Two seasons of Dexter left. Three seasons of Breaking Bad left. Ton of books and comic books I'm working on too. Just finished Preacher (awesome, going to be a tough transition to TV). If it weren't so CW it would probably be higher on my list of priorities. Love the soundtrack, and there have been some really good episodes and stories.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 04:33 PM 10-06-2015
Two seasons of Dexter left. .
Stop! Abort! Do not continue!
[Reply]
unlurking 05:48 PM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by ragedogg69:
Stop! Abort! Do not continue!
I've been told the show should have ended before the last season.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:34 PM 11-01-2015
I've been told the show should have ended before the last season.
I was checking this thread out because I got into a few episodes of Supernatural and I was entertained. I have a lot of old shows to watch/catch up on so I wanted to read some of the feedback. But...

Dexter. I know you won't stop watching. It was really, really good up until the end of the fourth season. You will want to follow the characters and you probably don't believe that the show could get that bad that quickly. It does. It falls off a cliff. The writing turns to shit with poor dialogue and the integrity of the characters is destroyed with unbelievable, cliched actions. The plots have giant holes that will leave you shaking your head. The production value plummets to CBS Movie Of The Week quality. This giant shit-filled snowball just rolls on and on downhill until it builds into a massive Coyote versus Roadrunner finale that is somehow simultaneously devoid of impact and yet infuriating. If you think you would enjoy being dry humped by a large beagle for two hours then by all means watch the next two seasons and destroy any positive memories of this show that you still have.
[Reply]
Chieficus 09:04 AM 10-08-2015
Thought the season premiere was okay. Not great, not terrible, just okay. Hopefully it gets better, but given last season, I'm not holding out high hopes. And...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
kepp 12:54 PM 10-08-2015
I agree...just OK.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 38
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up