ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What the Chiefs have become is so frustrating
Mecca 10:06 AM 10-14-2019
Watching a team that can't get off the field on defense as the opponent is very content to hand off and attack the short passing game vs the LB's We end up watching a game where the opponent doubles up the TOP and runs about 90 plays.

Then when the Chiefs get the ball you know if there is one fuckup this shit is over. Offensive shootouts are fun but watching all these games where the opposing team has constantly 10+ play drives to the point of going for 4th downs is just so frustrating to watch.

After yesterday I really felt like I wasted my time, and Mahomes almost feels like an afterthought because he is legit never on the field.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:08 AM 10-14-2019
Yup go up 17-3 and then seems everyone took the foot off gas. Happens every game no killer Instinct.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:08 AM 10-14-2019
yep

I don't know if there are even any top end LB's available that we could go after to try and fix this shit show during the season.
[Reply]
FAX 10:08 AM 10-14-2019
Frustrating?

Unspeakably tragic is the way to describe it.

FAX
[Reply]
Mecca 10:10 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
Yup go up 17-3 and then seems everyone took the foot off gas. Happens every game no killer Instinct.
They don't even have to do that, every single team we play is going to hand off 30 times and attack short zones with deep shots. Also if it's 4th and short they'll probably go for it.

All of that means the Chiefs get destroyed in TOP and the offense has to be perfect or the defense is going to be on the field a whole quarter and when that happens it's game over.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:10 AM 10-14-2019
Our front 7 is a disaster. Especially with Jones out. I knew with him and Williams out it was gonna be even worse. You'd think a line of Clark, Nnadi, Jones and Okafor would be solid against the run. But they're awful.
[Reply]
FAX 10:10 AM 10-14-2019
The thing that excited me about Mahomes was his ability to "answer" when the opposing team scored or took a lead or got the momentum.

It's not easy to "answer" when you're gagged.

FAX
[Reply]
Mecca 10:11 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Our front 7 is a disaster. Especially with Jones out. I knew with him and Williams out it was gonna be even worse. You'd think a line of Clark, Nnadi, Jones and Okafor would be solid against the run. But they're awful.
Every single LB on this team is horrific. I don't think I've ever seen a worse group, it would be like if you fired up Madden and they all were rated like 47.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:11 AM 10-14-2019
The fact they did the same fucking running play the entire game makes it even worse.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:13 AM 10-14-2019
I literally stopped watching the game every time we went on defense. It was making me too frustrated and I had no interest in watching 6 yard runs over and over again for 10 minutes.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:13 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The fact they did the same fucking running play the entire game makes it even worse.
With a RB that we all said was a horrid piece of shit 2 months ago.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:13 AM 10-14-2019
The most frustrating part is these issues are the SAME issues we've seen year after year after year and they never get fixed....it's ridiculous.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:15 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
The most frustrating part is these issues are the SAME issues we've seen year after year after year and they never get fixed....it's ridiculous.
Pretty much just now they are being exploited more because the offense isn't as good due to injury and teams have decided oh well just hand off.

It's just so awful to watch, how can NFL players be so horrid in basic principles?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:15 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
The thing that excited me about Mahomes was his ability to "answer" when the opposing team scored or took a lead or got the momentum.

It's not easy to "answer" when you're gagged.

FAX
Mahomes is under pressure nearly every time he drops back.

They get in this pattern where they feel like they have to rely on Mahomes to make some miraculous play.

They had a drive yesterday that was more short passes and methodical. They should be doing that more especially with the oline in shambles right now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:15 AM 10-14-2019
I think what’s more frustrating is watching that drive where the Chiefs took 10 plays to get down the field and score. We know they can do it....but then Reid went right back to deep shots over and over again. We don’t have the offensive line or the defense that can do that.

And Erving can get the fuck off this team. The dude is not a LT. If he isn’t letting Pat get hit....then he’s being called for a penalty.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up