ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 45
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2020 NFL Combine Thread***
RunKC 09:20 AM 02-24-2020
It’s that time again. Post any news, rumors and prospect info.

2020 On-Field Workout Schedule
•Thursday, Feb 27. 4-11PM ET. TE, QB, WR. Tight ends, quarterbacks and wide receivers take the field for the first day of on-field workouts
•Friday, Feb 28. 4-11PM ET. PK, ST, OL, RB
•Saturday, Feb 29. 4-11PM ET. DL, LB
•Sunday, Mar 1. 2-7PM ET. DB.

Measurements are beginning now. Mods feel free please post the twitter feed in the OP
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:38 PM 02-25-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Similar at first glance, but he had nearly double the total receptions. Mecole Hardman was a decent deep threat but not much else.

I don't get why people are so defensive of him. I'm just saying he's not proven enough to be trusted without question in a bigger role. We still need competition and depth in case he isn't ready to step up. I felt Hill was ready for bigger and better things after his rookie year. I don't quite have that same level of trust in Hardman yet. Hopefully he proves me wrong, but I'd be in favor of hedging our bet at the position by adding another WR high in the draft.
This is why

https://twitter.com/coronaftw/status...904975874?s=21
[Reply]
RunKC 11:55 PM 02-25-2020
Just watched Shenault tape. Holy shit.

That might be the best Sammy Watkins replacement. Dude looks just like Clemson Sammy
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:37 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Just watched Shenault tape. Holy shit.

That might be the best Sammy Watkins replacement. Dude looks just like Clemson Sammy
He's a beast but like Sammy he's injury prone. Still a hell of a pick at 32.
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:19 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
https://theathletic.com/1622553/2020...uting-combine/
Long article by Dane Brugler
KChiefs1, Thank you very much for posting that information. Good stuff!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:52 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I like Love better than Herbert, but I don’t really see a special QB in this class. Love is hard to get too excited about when he had the year he did last year. I mean, that TD:INT ratio while completing 54% of his passes? Yuck.

Burrow is a really good safe pick and the rest are meh when you consider Tua’s serious injury concerns.
I think it's Tua or bust for franchise QB's in this draft.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:28 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Nnadi is one of the best run stuffing NT I have ever seen. Dude is a wall
Both he and Pennel were outstanding in the playoffs. Each time I re-watch they jump off the screen a little more. With the development of those guys, if we re-sign Jones our D-line is set. And if Speaks brings anything at all to the table that's an added bonus.

Ogbah is gone, right? He's a solid player and deserves to get paid, but man it sure would be nice to add him back to our rotation. He was really starting to play well, imo.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:09 AM 02-26-2020

������ https://t.co/CcJ9k6GiFY

— King me (@sammywatkins) February 26, 2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:09 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Both he and Pennel were outstanding in the playoffs. Each time I re-watch they jump off the screen a little more. With the development of those guys, if we re-sign Jones our D-line is set. And if Speaks brings anything at all to the table that's an added bonus.

Ogbah is gone, right? He's a solid player and deserves to get paid, but man it sure would be nice to add him back to our rotation. He was really starting to play well, imo.
Ogbah will be gone but we have Okafor coming back who was doing really good before the injury
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:33 AM 02-26-2020

#Chiefs have interest in bringing back guard Stefen Wisniewski, per source. Meeting set up late this week to discuss potential return.

If he hits the market, league conversations indicate #Jets would be a potential suitor. Wiz played in PHI when Joe Douglas was there.

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) February 26, 2020

[Reply]
tyton75 10:11 AM 02-26-2020
Having another WR for Mahomes would be a nice luxury, but I'd prefer they solidified the Center position to protect the franchise before going shopping for anything else.

Going with Reiter starting next year just scares the bejesus out of me
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:20 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by tyton75:
Having another WR for Mahomes would be a nice luxury, but I'd prefer they solidified the Center position to protect the franchise before going shopping for anything else.

Going with Reiter starting next year just scares the bejesus out of me
Reiter was the second best OL besides Schwartz in the super bowl. Against you know the best front in all of football
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:20 AM 02-26-2020
Would.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:31 AM 02-26-2020
Reiter was the second best OL besides Schwartz in the super bowl. Against you know the best front in all of football
He was so much better later in the season and playoffs.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:37 AM 02-26-2020
Once we got Wylie and Erving out of there our O-Line played well, plus we have Rankin coming back and he flashed a bit before he got hurt. Re-sign Wiz and pick up some depth on day 2 and 3. Unless the BPA happens to be an O-lineman.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:41 AM 02-26-2020
Pennell and Wisnewski are 2 guys that should be no brainer cheap re-signs.

The same can probably be said for Morris Claiborne.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 45
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up