ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>If you were Elway, wouldn't you just get Josh Rosen?
Chris Meck 01:32 PM 03-21-2019
Hear me out-

Arizona is supposedly all in for Tyler Murray.

They're going to have to trade Rosen. Rosen is kind of the same cocky personality as Big John was.

He was in a totally ****ed situation in Arizona; was the #10 pick last year.

Do you really think ANY of this year's QB's are better? I don't. I'd take him over any of these guys.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:18 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Barkevious Mingo doesn't understand what you're talking about.
:-).
[Reply]
JakeF 05:30 PM 03-21-2019
If i were Elway i would shoot myself in the face for being so fucking ugly.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:41 PM 03-21-2019
Nah, Denver has its franchise QB... the "is Joe Flacco elite?" meter is pegged out

GO GET' EM JOE!
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:38 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
See I think Lock's head is better than most.

That guy went through 3 OCs in 4 years and was CONSTANTLY being forced into adjustments. And yet he just keeps absorbing all the change and improving. He was so much better at quarterback stuff this year; checks and adjustments and timing.

I see a guy who's improved every year as a starter and that tells me he's a guy who has more ceiling and far more aptitude than he's given credit for. You combine that with his baseline athleticism and premier arm talent and I think you have a guy that can absolutely be a top 10 starter in this league in his prime because he's a guy who's arrow still points up.
Lock is a smart dude. If you put most guys through what Lock went through they aren't going to be a top 10 draft pick. Most guys would flame out, but not Lock. He got better despite the constant change. I think Alex Smith is a perfect example of just how bad constant change is for a QB. He was literal dog shit his first few years, but once he got to play in the same system he excelled.

I think Lock has a good chance of being good unless the Raid)ers snatch him up, because Gruden doesn't know how to develop a QB. He owes Rich Gannon half of that contract, because without him he is dog shit, take out the Gannon years and Gruden is 65-79 and has never had a young QB do shit with him. So I don't want him to ruin Lock.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:43 PM 03-21-2019
If I was Elway I'd be hung like a horse but eat oats and hay for all my life. Maybe some kid would feed me apples or carrots but then they would always try and pin a tail on my ass. Fuck that.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:02 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
If I was Elway I'd be hung like a horse but eat oats and hay for all my life. Maybe some kid would feed me apples or carrots but then they would always try and pin a tail on my ass. Fuck that.
:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:02 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd take Murray and Lock over Rosen without question.

And I'd do so knowing full well that the floor on both of those guys is in the gutter; they could be little more than mediocre backups.

But Rosen is a guy that needs to be in an ideal situation to remain engaged and effective. I just don't think that's the point in a 'franchise quarterback'. If I need the team to lift you up, what the hell should I be paying heavily to keep you for?

I just don't see a battler there.
Well said. A tennis player who thought he just might try football and liked it and was successful however it is not his passion(to the bold) not to mention trying to hide his deep insecurity as a person with his arrogance and aloof style.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:08 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
God I hope he takes Lock. Rosen might actually be a decent return.

Also, looking forward to watching the Kingsbury/Murray Yuk-Yuk Hour this fall.

Episode 1: Two clowns who did not belong in the NFL...
Kingsbury is so in over his head and it's not even funny. Cliff is an NFL head coach because of our boy Mahomes make no mistake about that. Mahomes immediate success shined the some of the light on Kingsbury. How do you get an NFL head coaching gig with an overall losing record in college? And now the Cardinals think they have their "Mahomes version".:-):-)

Murray is a baseball player pure and simple. He will be gone from the NFL in 3yrs back playing baseball.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:31 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Kingsbury is so in over his head and it's not even funny. Cliff is an NFL head coach because of our boy Mahomes make no mistake about that. Mahomes immediate success shined the some of the light on Kingsbury. How do you get an NFL head coaching gig with an overall losing record in college? And now the Cardinals think they have their "Mahomes version".:-):-)

Murray is a baseball player pure and simple. He will be gone from the NFL in 3yrs back playing baseball.

3 years??? That's awful generous.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:16 PM 03-21-2019
Fuck Donk Forever.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up