ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>If you were Elway, wouldn't you just get Josh Rosen?
Chris Meck 01:32 PM 03-21-2019
Hear me out-

Arizona is supposedly all in for Tyler Murray.

They're going to have to trade Rosen. Rosen is kind of the same cocky personality as Big John was.

He was in a totally ****ed situation in Arizona; was the #10 pick last year.

Do you really think ANY of this year's QB's are better? I don't. I'd take him over any of these guys.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:21 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Horseface is definitely going for Lock IMO

Gonna have to battle Miami to do it though
That's what going to happen.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:24 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
See I think Lock's head is better than most.

That guy went through 3 OCs in 4 years and was CONSTANTLY being forced into adjustments. And yet he just keeps absorbing all the change and improving. He was so much better at quarterback stuff this year; checks and adjustments and timing.

I see a guy who's improved every year as a starter and that tells me he's a guy who has more ceiling and far more aptitude than he's given credit for. You combine that with his baseline athleticism and premier arm talent and I think you have a guy that can absolutely be a top 10 starter in this league in his prime because he's a guy who's arrow still points up.
mmmm. Maybe. You could be right. I'm not sold. Of course, I've not been sold on any QB in the last three years other than Mahomes and Mayfield. I think all the rest are JAGS.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:33 PM 03-21-2019
It'd be really funny if Miami, NYG or someone jumps ahead of Denver to snag Lock, and leaves Denver with Wacko Flacco and nothing else.

I hope Elway is the Denver GM for the next 20yrs.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:41 PM 03-21-2019
Is Rosen tall enough for Elway?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:05 PM 03-21-2019
If I were Elway, I'd reach for the Johnny Black and piss my slacks under the desk while Fangio rubs my feet.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:08 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Is Rosen tall enough for Elway?
Josh Rosen is listed at 6' 4". Should be tall enough for any team.

In response to the OP, I think the answer is yes. Rosen has all the physical prerequisites to be a QB. He's got above-average arm strength, ditto arm talent (according to Fitzy), decent athleticism, and he's a battler.

The cons are that he's raw and needs some more time to adjust to the pro game (sitting behind Flacco for a year might do the trick there), he's not fast enough to avoid the rush on his own, so he needs a decent running game and a decent O-line to help him stay on his feet and in the pocket, and he needs a decent catching TE.

Mostly what he needs is a mentor, similar to the situation that Mahomes had coming to the Chiefs. Someone to show him how to be a starting QB. Last year after Bradford stopped showing up, he was basically left to his own devices, and it showed on the field.

Going a little off the grid here, but it might be a good idea to draft Lock as well, the competition might be good for both of them.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:12 PM 03-21-2019
God I hope he takes Lock. Rosen might actually be a decent return.

Also, looking forward to watching the Kingsbury/Murray Yuk-Yuk Hour this fall.

Episode 1: Two clowns who did not belong in the NFL...
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:15 PM 03-21-2019
If AZ takes Murray they will have to watch Nick Bosa shove that decision up their ass 2x a year for a decade.
[Reply]
MikeShanaHandJob 03:25 PM 03-21-2019
I hope so. Rosen is garbage.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:28 PM 03-21-2019
They have Joe "Chicken McNuggets" Flacco

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...ald-drive-thru
[Reply]
loochy 03:33 PM 03-21-2019
Tyler Murray eh?

https://troytrojans.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7122
[Reply]
vailpass 04:42 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If I were Elway, I'd reach for the Johnny Black and piss my slacks under the desk while Fangio rubs my feet.
:-)
[Reply]
jimidollar 04:54 PM 03-21-2019
You know the thing that bugs me about Kyler Murray? His name is Kyler. Is that a real name? The only other time I've ever heard that name was on Beavis and Butt-Head. They mispronounced "killer" as "kyler."
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:59 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by MikeShanaHandJob:
I hope so. Rosen is garbage.
Dumb take.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:11 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
You know the thing that bugs me about Kyler Murray? His name is Kyler. Is that a real name? The only other time I've ever heard that name was on Beavis and Butt-Head. They mispronounced "killer" as "kyler."
Barkevious Mingo doesn't understand what you're talking about.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up