ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why aren't we happy with the safety position heading into 2019?
Direckshun 11:27 AM 03-20-2019
We just signed Mathieu, who's awesome.

I know nobody likes Sorensen's cap number, but I think he's worth it -- he's starting-caliber. He picked off Brady and stopped a 4th and 1 in the AFCCG.

Armani Watts obviously is an injury concern but all safeties are injury concerns, and Watts showed well before he went down.

Jordan Lucas looks really solid.

I don't like Eric Murray so I don't care there, but we're pretty solid at safety, as much as we are any position on the defense. We don't need to spend $12m on Earl Thomas or burn a 1st or 2nd day pick on the position.

Remember the goal: the goal is to get the defense to be league-average while the offense destroys people.

Our safety position right now is league average.

Let's invest in the positions we are less than league average at: corner, passrusher, linebacker. Basically everywhere else on the defense except for safety.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:21 PM 03-21-2019
So while we have the great Sorensen and Eric Murray still on the books, Tre Boston continues to sit on the couch whilst Veach wastes time hosting CB's that always seem to prefer their previous team, BRILLIANT!!, What a great GM we have.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:22 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So while we have the great Sorensen and Eric Murray still on the books, Tre Boston continues to sit on the couch whilst Veach wastes time hosting CB's that always seem to prefer their previous team, BRILLIANT!!, What a great GM we have.
Shut up.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:24 PM 03-21-2019
Boston is a Kaepper. We don't do that here.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:25 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
man, I don't think Ragland's got the wheels.
Considering the MLB might actually be on the field about 30% of the time, I'm not sure it really matters.

People talking about trading away multiple picks for Devin White have lost their minds.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:25 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

will y'all quit quoting UChieffyfucker?

I've got him on ignore for a reason.

Just as a personal favor. Please.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:26 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Shut up.
You still justifying having Sorensen and Murray over Boston? :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:27 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Considering the MLB might actually be on the field about 30% of the time, I'm not sure it really matters.

People talking about trading away multiple picks for Devin White have lost their minds.
I agree with that, and you may be right; in the limited snaps we're actually in the 4-3, Ragland might be serviceable.

It still makes me queasy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:28 PM 03-21-2019
I agree with that, and you may be right; in the limited snaps we're actually in the 4-3, Ragland might be serviceable.

It still makes me queasy.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting I like the idea.

It just seems the Chiefs think it's good enough.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:28 PM 03-21-2019
Well Kelce took a knee so that's an L right there. But oops, I almost forgot, he's not "one of the others", is he? :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:29 PM 03-21-2019
will y'all quit quoting UChieffyfucker?

You need to get the vBulletin blocker. It's the only blocker I know of that blocks not only the target, but all responses to the target.

While I respect your wish to surf Bugger-free, there are times when I MUST address his foolishness.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:30 PM 03-21-2019
Well Kelce took a knee so that's an L right there. But oops, I almost forgot, he's not "one of the others", is he? :-)
A continual head case? No.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:31 PM 03-21-2019
will y'all quit quoting UChieffy****er?

Can someone tell this cl##n to grow up please? Just a personal favour, thanks.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:32 PM 03-21-2019
You need to get the vBulletin blocker. It's the only blocker I know of that blocks not only the target, but all responses to the target.

While I respect your wish to surf Bugger-free, there are times when I MUST address his foolishness.

why do you enjoy wrangling wits with a buttfuckingmoron? I mean the guy is the dumbest son-of-a-bitch on the board. He's probably the dumbest fuck in any room he ever walks into. He's almost certainly hung like a snail and overcompensating, but lacks any sort of actual brainpower to work with.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:33 PM 03-21-2019
A continual head case? No.
So Kaep was a "headcase" for standing up against police brutality? :-) Thank you for revealing your hand AGAIN :-) .
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:40 PM 03-21-2019
Kaep did nothing wrong.

You could make an argument that he's not a legit starting NFL QB, but then you'd have to acknowledge that guys like Mariota and Bortles are better.

The fact that taking a knee to protest police brutality and systemic racism is so offensive, when we have woman beaters and other violent criminals in the league and it's cool is what I think is ridiculous.

I'd take Kaep in a heartbeat to back up Mahomes. I'm an Army vet and I'm totally cool with him kneeling. It's called 'free speech' and I don't think it's offensive at all, especially in a time in which fucking actual NAZI's march in public, here in the the USA.

I don't think he's a legit NFL starter on a contender, but as a back-up, sure.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up