ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Why aren't we happy with the safety position heading into 2019?
Direckshun 11:27 AM 03-20-2019
We just signed Mathieu, who's awesome.

I know nobody likes Sorensen's cap number, but I think he's worth it -- he's starting-caliber. He picked off Brady and stopped a 4th and 1 in the AFCCG.

Armani Watts obviously is an injury concern but all safeties are injury concerns, and Watts showed well before he went down.

Jordan Lucas looks really solid.

I don't like Eric Murray so I don't care there, but we're pretty solid at safety, as much as we are any position on the defense. We don't need to spend $12m on Earl Thomas or burn a 1st or 2nd day pick on the position.

Remember the goal: the goal is to get the defense to be league-average while the offense destroys people.

Our safety position right now is league average.

Let's invest in the positions we are less than league average at: corner, passrusher, linebacker. Basically everywhere else on the defense except for safety.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:43 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
why do you enjoy wrangling wits with a butt****ingmoron? I mean the guy is the dumbest son-of-a-bitch on the board. He's probably the dumbest **** in any room he ever walks into. He's almost certainly hung like a snail and overcompensating, but lacks any sort of actual brainpower to work with.
Calls someone "dumb" BUT CANNOT COMPREHEND THE WORD "IGNORE"? is this p/ck for real? :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:44 PM 03-21-2019
LOLZ

It's just too fucking easy.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:44 PM 03-21-2019
why do you enjoy wrangling wits with a buttfuckingmoron? I mean the guy is the dumbest son-of-a-bitch on the board. He's probably the dumbest fuck in any room he ever walks into. He's almost certainly hung like a snail and overcompensating, but lacks any sort of actual brainpower to work with.
:-)

You are correct that there are no wits to match, but Lil' Bugger has a propensity to champion players who are far more interested in their political stances than they are in playing football. And then, he also likes the morons who feel that they are bigger than the team and who get off on running their mouths when they SHOULD be running through their play books.

So, we have to correct the Lil' Bugger from time to time so that he understands:

There is only one Sacred Player on this team. And if there is a possibility that a different player could feel otherwise, that player will NOT be asked to be a Chief.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:47 PM 03-21-2019
Kaep did nothing wrong.

You could make an argument that he's not a legit starting NFL QB, but then you'd have to acknowledge that guys like Mariota and Bortles are better.

The fact that taking a knee to protest police brutality and systemic racism is so offensive, when we have woman beaters and other violent criminals in the league and it's cool is what I think is ridiculous.

I'd take Kaep in a heartbeat to back up Mahomes. I'm an Army vet and I'm totally cool with him kneeling. It's called 'free speech' and I don't think it's offensive at all, especially in a time in which fucking actual NAZI's march in public, here in the the USA.

I don't think he's a legit NFL starter on a contender, but as a back-up, sure.
You are entitled to your opinion and thank you for your service. That said, I'll pass on Kaep and his drama, thank you.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:50 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
So Kaep was a "headcase" for standing up against police brutality? :-) Thank you for revealing your hand AGAIN :-) .
Kaep is a grandstander. Peters is a head case.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up