ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Berry to visit NFL teams starting with the Cowboys
Iconic 05:45 PM 03-18-2019

Source: Former #Chiefs S and new free agent Eric Berry is visiting the #Cowboys on Tuesday. His first visit. They have a need there...

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 18, 2019

IMO needs its own thread, simply for the amount of butt hurt that will ensue lmao
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:19 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
That's just gross. If you put on that queer star helmet, you're dead to me EB.
He can join the Raiders for all I care. Dude quit on the team and no showed the AFCCG.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:20 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
I'm not sure how broke his dick is just yet until new season begins or if he was just playing possum spirit. Either way, I don't want to see him play a full season or much less two games per year against us and find out.
He’s a quitter
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:21 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Are you kidding? I hope his broke dick ass signs with Denver.
Winner.
[Reply]
Warrick 06:46 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
He’s a quitter
I'm not going to disagree with you in regards to him being a quitter, especially when he was not feeling it in his spirit at the time. But, after being cut he may try to prove the Chiefs wrong by trying to play a full season with some kind of pain management, we'll see.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:54 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
I'm not going to disagree with you in regards to him being a quitter, especially when he was not feeling it in his spirit at the time. But, after being cut he may try to prove the Chiefs wrong by trying to play a full season with some kind of pain management, we'll see.
Don’t care. He struggled to contain a broken Gronk and got worked in the AFCCG. Kelsey would abuse his spirit.
[Reply]
Warrick 07:04 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Don’t care. He struggled to contain a broken Gronk and got worked in the AFCCG. Kelsey would abuse his spirit.
I don't care if he gets trampled by a horse at this point in the game :-), even though he was one of my favorite players before the Achilles injury. Personally, I hope he retires but we both know that isn't going to happen.
[Reply]
TEX 07:11 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:

IMO needs its own thread, simply for the amount of butt hurt that will ensue lmao
Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader tryouts maybe? :-)

Good riddence and good luck!
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 07:17 PM 03-18-2019
No ill will towards Berry from me I would have taken the money too if I were him. The front office is responsible for last season's BS in my opinion. That being said, Berry is done and should retire.

I don't care what team he goes to. That is if some team actually picks him up and he makes the final 53.
[Reply]
Otter 07:34 PM 03-18-2019
No love loss. Goodbye and good luck.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:34 PM 03-18-2019
he'll leave dallas without a contract.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:40 PM 03-18-2019
He need the money

Oh wait
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:42 PM 03-18-2019
A team would be nuts to give him anything more than a 1 year contract around $6 or $7MM.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 07:43 PM 03-18-2019

Brooke Pryor

@bepryor
I can confirm @RobDemovsky's report that Eric Berry arrived in Dallas.

11:14 AM - Mar 18, 2019
[Reply]
chinaski 07:45 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx:
No ill will towards Berry from me I would have taken the money too if I were him. The front office is responsible for last season's BS in my opinion. That being said, Berry is done and should retire.

I don't care what team he goes to. That is if some team actually picks him up and he makes the final 53.
I agree 100% with this.

I love Eric and what he did for our team and the Kansas City community, but frankly I find it a bit ridiculous that he expects to continue playing with his health issues.

That said, he's not our problem anymore. Good Luck Eric.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:46 PM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefaholic:

Brooke Pryor

@bepryor
I can confirm @RobDemovsky's report that Eric Berry arrived in Dallas.

11:14 AM - Mar 18, 2019
She gets paid to do this. Unfucking real.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up