ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CB Breeland signing with the Chiefs
The Franchise 10:06 AM 03-18-2019

Former Packers CB Bashaud Breeland is signing with the Chiefs, a source told ESPN

— Rob Demovsky (@RobDemovsky) March 18, 2019

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:18 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Yeah, but you can go fuck yourself, Brooke.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:18 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Good signing but a one year deal doesnt exactly eliminate the need for a top CB.
Not at all, but it keeps them from having to reach in R1. They can let the board play out a little more because the need isn’t nearly as dire.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:19 AM 03-18-2019
Unless someone like Murphy is there at 29.....I'm not sure I wouldn't just wait until the 2nd round to grab a CB like Love, Williams or Rock Ya Sin.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:20 AM 03-18-2019
Who asked her? :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:20 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Shag:
Why would either side want a 1yr deal? Weird.
It is weird cuz last year Chiefs wanted a multi year deal with him but he wanted a one year deal. Now this year he wants another 1 year deal
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:20 AM 03-18-2019
Btw Vontaze Burfict released
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:20 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Not at all, but it keeps them from having to reach in R1. They can let the board play out a little more because the need isn’t nearly as dire.
Id like to see them sign Dennard as well. Load up on CBs and let them fight it out. Be nice if that position went from a weakness to a strength. Now that would open up the draft board.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 AM 03-18-2019
Btw Vontaze Burfict released
Fuck you, no.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 10:21 AM 03-18-2019
Now she is confirming things before reporting it?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:21 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I guess what it does mean is that you can be a little more forgiving on their ability to immediately contribute.

So some folks are talking up David Long, who has measurables for day but didn't flash on film. You can maybe take him in the 2nd a little more comfortably knowing that you have a year to get him up to speed.

Otherwise you might have had to settle for a guy that you know has more ability to play now (DeAndre Baker) but perhaps lacks the elite upside that someone like Long or Layne might have.

Still definitely a need, but maybe this frees you up to take a bigger swing with the pick on an upside candidate rather than a more floor-based guy.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 10:21 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by Shoes:
So the 5000+ post thread did work?
Yes. Let it be a lesson...

QUICK, TO THE TYREEK HILL THREAD
[Reply]
MightyMouse 10:21 AM 03-18-2019
love it and even better its a 1 yr deal.

I think the Chiefs are gonna trade up for Ferrell in the first. Safety in the second.

Linebackers are concerning. I think Zach Brown is still out there
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:21 AM 03-18-2019
Ok, I like our secondary much more today than last years group. I'm worried about LBers and D-Line Edge.

I hope we can find some dudes in this draft.

The more I think about it, the more I want to trade up in draft for Devin White.

Hear me out, think about the Colts Defense.... Why did they improve so much? I can think of a MLB who might have had a big difference on the Defense right from the start.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:21 AM 03-18-2019
Sounds like he's had some bad luck with foot injuries:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...al-cb-breeland

Originally Posted by :
Breeland's injury dates to his childhood, when he got his left foot caught in the spokes of a bicycle. With the skin on the back of his heel shredded, doctors performed a skin graft from his left arm. The foot didn't give him any problems until last offseason, when he got hit by a golf cart while on vacation in the Dominican Republic and it was ripped open, causing an infection.

[Reply]
Hoover 10:23 AM 03-18-2019
Originally Posted by TravelingChiefs:
Now she is confirming things before reporting it?
No confirming because she doesn't break news.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 29
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up