ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 29
« First < 192526272829
Nzoner's Game Room>CB Breeland signing with the Chiefs
The Franchise 10:06 AM 03-18-2019

Former Packers CB Bashaud Breeland is signing with the Chiefs, a source told ESPN

— Rob Demovsky (@RobDemovsky) March 18, 2019

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:50 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
A CB or S I can see for sure. I don't know why you'd think OL.

Carl Peterson doesn't work here anymore.
OL you ask? Because Mahomes
[Reply]
tmax63 06:08 PM 03-20-2019
Anybody else besides me glad they waited to get Breeland until this year. Last year he played about half a season. If it had been with the Chiefs everyone would be carrying torches and pitchforks. Letting him get healthy with the Packers and now ready to go to work here seems like a great deal to me.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 06:11 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Anybody else besides me glad they waited to get Breeland until this year. Last year he played about half a season. If it had been with the Chiefs everyone would be carrying torches and pitchforks. Letting him get healthy with the Packers and now ready to go to work here seems like a great deal to me.
Great Point!!
[Reply]
JakeF 06:47 PM 03-20-2019
A CB or S I can see for sure. I don't know why you'd think OL.

Carl Peterson doesn't work here anymore.
Our defense isn't going to be great regardless so we have to make sure our offense can carry the team. I don't know about the 1st round but i wouldn't be surprised if we drafted 2 offensive linemen this year. Center and LG or backup OT.

We absolutely don't want Mahomes getting stomped like Andrew Luck. We don't want to wait 2 years to get him back either.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:52 PM 03-20-2019
Chase Winovich>Omenihu
[Reply]
RunKC 07:58 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Our defense isn't going to be great regardless so we have to make sure our offense can carry the team. I don't know about the 1st round but i wouldn't be surprised if we drafted 2 offensive linemen this year. Center and LG or backup OT.

We absolutely don't want Mahomes getting stomped like Andrew Luck. We don't want to wait 2 years to get him back either.
Luck got hurt bc he was a moron who was running downfield taking on defenders. Mahomes doesn’t do that.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:27 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Luck got hurt bc he was a moron who was running downfield taking on defenders. Mahomes doesn’t do that.
Luck was also snowboarding
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:16 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Chase Winovich>Omenihu
I dunno bout that.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:17 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:

I'm not saying we won't draft OL; just that in a year in which you had the 31st ranked defense, have dramatically changed the scheme, let your three highest paid defenders walk-I seriously doubt you use your first pick to take a Center.
[Reply]
Buckweath 11:27 AM 03-21-2019
I'm not saying we won't draft OL; just that in a year in which you had the 31st ranked defense, have dramatically changed the scheme, let your three highest paid defenders walk-I seriously doubt you use your first pick to take a Center.
There's zero chance they take a C/G in the 1st round. It is obvious.

They might very well take one in the 2nd round though.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:37 AM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
There's zero chance they take a C/G in the 1st round. It is obvious.

They might very well take one in the 2nd round though.
I'd be surprised. Less so in the 3rd.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 29
« First < 192526272829
Up