ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Netflix: Abducted In Plain Sight
Jerm 09:38 AM 03-04-2019
Finally watched this yesterday......what in the blue fuck.....

I don't know if I've ever been more infuriated watching something, just how...I can't comprehend it.

It was almost like watching fiction....nuttiest story ever.

Dumbest. Parents. Ever. :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:08 PM 03-04-2019
It was painful to watch. Parents didn't come close to doing their jobs.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:19 PM 03-04-2019
I got pissed off just watching the incompetence in the R. Kelly documentary.

This sounds worse.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:30 PM 03-04-2019
I went to bed angry and was still pissed the next morning. Fuck that kind of tv.
[Reply]
NewChief 04:33 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It was painful to watch. Parents didn't come close to doing their jobs.
I haven't watched it, but I did read up on it. Evidently they condensed the story down into a fairly tidy narrative when the reality was way more complex. I'm not saying that these parents did their job, but it sounds like no one in the community did their job. Rural Idaho LDS community leaves itself ripe for some weirdness.

I mean, it isn't like child abuse and taking young brides is unknown in certain offshoot, heretical sects of that church.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:40 PM 03-04-2019
I started this not knowing what i was getting into.

I didn't watch much.
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:47 PM 03-04-2019
I watched it. It was infuriating. Couldn't handle it but i sat through it out of spite for everyone involved. It was unreal. I wanted to quit constantly.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 07:04 PM 03-04-2019
“It’s not gay if it’s child’s play” -Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Frazod 07:05 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I watched it. It was infuriating. Couldn't handle it but i sat through it out of spite for everyone involved. It was unreal. I wanted to quit constantly.
Sounds like the kind of shit I don't even want to hear rumors about.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:00 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Sounds like the kind of shit I don't even want to hear rumors about.
Yep.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:06 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yup. It seems like the community wanted to do something but couldn't because of the scumbag parents. Now if you want to see a true example of misjustice and a community that failed the parents, "dear zacary..." will destroy your world.
Do not watch this if you have any symptoms of clinical depression. Also most terrifying horror movie ever.
[Reply]
Otter 03:17 AM 03-05-2019
As many crazy, disturbing things about this story there are absorb, the one I found the most bizarre:

Spoiler!

Those parents are dumber than a bag rocks and 10x as naive. If this was a 10 on the disturbing level 'Dear Zachary' was a 20 however.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:26 PM 03-05-2019
It was driving me crazy, but I finally figured out who the adult Jan reminded me of, Julie White. Little wonder it took me so long to remember. Haven't seen her since Grace Under Fire in the early 1990s.

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 02:25 AM 03-06-2019
Obviously this is an extreme case but it does demonstrate how crafty serial child molesters can be. Those sick fucks are good at figuring out who the naive parents are and which parents tend to not watch after their kids.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:38 AM 03-06-2019
Yep, not watching...I had interest when I saw tweets of everyone saying wtf as responses to watching to see what they meant. This is just fucked up beyond all. I appreciate the spoilers for saving my time and blood pressure from rising.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RockChalk 03:19 PM 03-06-2019
Wife and I watched it one night. We decided that we needed a break from anything "True Crime" after that. It was too much.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up