ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Media Center>What Terrible Movie Do You Love?
Frazod 12:09 AM 02-23-2019
A twist on the other thread.

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:34 PM 02-23-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Pretty much all the older Westley Snipes, Steven Seagal and Jon Claude Van Damme movies from the late 80's and early to mid 90's.

I also like fight movies that are kind of bad like Never Back Down and anything with Michael Jai White.
Drop Zone is my favorite. Criminally underrated!
[Reply]
Frazod 10:46 PM 02-23-2019
Yup, love it. Same with Face/Off lol, terrible movie and completely unrealistic but I was entertained.
I loved Demolition Man, but Face Off was terrible. I just couldn't get past the whole idea of it. I mean, even if you could switch out a person's facial skin, their teeth and bone structure wouldn't change. There was another movie called Darkman that had the same problem.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:45 AM 02-24-2019
Just a few to start with (I'll try to stick with some that I didn't see mentioned), and the idea of being terrible is based upon current reviews and/or memories of general opinions at the time the movie came out. Movies that probably would make the list for others, like Better off dead, Mars attacks, Spaceballs, Big Trouble in Little China, I spit on your grave, Flash Gordon, and Starship Troopers, don't fit the bill for my list, because time has been kind with either reviews or public sentiment.

With that by way of an explanation, here goes.

They Call Me Bruce?
The Golden Child
Leprechaun
Mannequin
Fraternity Vacation
Action Jackson
Tarzan The Ape Man
The Conqueror
Doom
Hitman
The Punisher
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:56 AM 02-24-2019
Action Jackson was a TON of fun, . . . and also . . . . Vanity!!
[Reply]
Bump 03:00 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I loved Demolition Man, but Face Off was terrible. I just couldn't get past the whole idea of it. I mean, even if you could switch out a person's facial skin, their teeth and bone structure wouldn't change. There was another movie called Darkman that had the same problem.
The entire idea of it is retarded, no doubt and Cages acting is straight over the top. It's one of those it's so bad it's good for me I guess.
[Reply]
Bump 03:01 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Drop Zone is my favorite. Criminally underrated!
Ya I like Drop Zone, I watched it again a few months ago. Wesley Snipes is a character and a badass, good combo.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:08 AM 02-24-2019
Buckaroo Banzai
[Reply]
In58men 09:10 AM 02-24-2019
Brawl in Cell Block 99, Speed and Twister.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:01 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Liked Darkman as a kid, tried to watch recently and it didn't hold up at all.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:30 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Action Jackson was a TON of fun, . . . and also . . . . Vanity!!

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:35 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Brawl in Cell Block 99, Speed and Twister.
Speed helped redefine modern action movies.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:36 AM 02-24-2019
Ya I like Drop Zone, I watched it again a few months ago. Wesley Snipes is a character and a badass, good combo.
Everybody always looks at me like WTF are you on drugs when I say “I’m going to wax your ass all over the floor”. Snipes must be the only person that ever said it and nobody has seen the movie.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:39 AM 02-24-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Everybody always looks at me like WTF are you on drugs when I say “I’m going to wax your ass all over the floor”. Snipes must be the only person that ever said it and nobody has seen the movie.
I think Snipes has two of the top 10 one liners in action movie history:

"Always bet on black"
"Some motherfuckers are always tryin' to ice skate uphill"

Those are iconic.
[Reply]
notorious 10:43 AM 02-24-2019
Real Genius.

Weird Science
[Reply]
Otter 11:01 AM 02-24-2019
Probably depends on who you speak with on if the movies are terrible or not but I love 'Scary Movie' franchise.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up