ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 85
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:41 PM 03-20-2019
Always a way for rich white guys to break the law. Suppressing evidence, attacking the claim that they had no justification for investigation in the first place, fucking system is bullshit. All because he doesn't want to admit to committing a crime. Hope his pride goes down with his fall.
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:49 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm not well?...I'm crystal clear on this.

You're the one who's soul is corrupted....trying this flip this on me.

Kraft visited a sex trafficking ring, got captured on video TWICE...and the system/protection put in place to prevent these types of things...basically says he was never there....and can do what ever he wants, whenever he wants.

His financial situation puts him above the law...

You put your fanboy, Patriots worship above human sex slaves....not surprised.

An old fart went into an asian massage parlor and got a handy or blowie. That's it. The rest is nothing more than your fevered imagination.

And if you look at the list of Johns they pinched, it's a laundry list of the same thing-- old white guys getting off for short money. Your desire to hang draw and quarter him is the result of your hatred of the football team that he owns. That's about it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:07 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
An old fart went into an asian massage parlor and got a handy or blowie. That's it. The rest is nothing more than your fevered imagination.

And if you look at the list of Johns they pinched, it's a laundry list of the same thing-- old white guys getting off for short money. Your desire to hang draw and quarter him is the result of your hatred of the football team that he owns. That's about it.
Did I imagine TWO lonely billionaires visiting a random, hole in the wall, strip mall whore house?...a few days apart. That should never happen...the odds are non-existent

Kraft has a 30 something girlfriend...that narrative is completely false. Lonely my ass...he flew with Brady to the Academy Awards parties on his private jet right after this was announced. You might want to redefine what "lonely" means..

You're trying to paint this image of him smoking a pipe by a giant fireplace in a dark mansion by himself....with an oil painting of his deceased wife over it. Covers over all the furniture...dust/cobwebs.

I'm going to hold a mirror to you and flip what you just said... "your love of the Patriots fuels your desire to make excuses to protect Kraft."
[Reply]
Amnorix 01:20 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Did I imagine TWO lonely billionaires visiting a random, hole in the wall, strip mall whore house?...a few days apart. That should never happen...the odds are non-existent
Reread my post. Tell me where the fuck the word "lonely" is. Yeah, it ain't there. They didn't go there because they were "lonely" they went there because they could.

Originally Posted by :
Kraft has a 30 something girlfriend...that narrative is completely false. Lonely my ass...he flew with Brady to the Academy Awards parties on his private jet right after this was announced. You might want to redefine what "lonely" means..
Your inability to read what I post is your problem, not mine.

Originally Posted by :
Your trying to paint this image of him smoking a pipe by a giant fireplace in a dark mansion by himself....with an oil painting of his deceased wife over it. Covers over all the furniture...dust/cobwebs.
I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. A dude -- old or not, white or not, rich or not -- went and got off using a prostitute. It's literally called the oldest profession, and you're acting like he must be involved in some kind of international sex slave ring. WTF?

Originally Posted by :
I'm going to hold a mirror to you and flip what you just said... "your love of the Patriots fuels your desire to make excuses to protect Kraft."

I don't really care, tbh. He's not my friend. If he actually was involved in sex slavery, he should serve the rest of his life in prison. I have no issue with that.

But on the other hand, I can recognize a simple act of prostitution for what it is, without elevating it -- WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER -- into some kind of international sex slavery / human trafficking operation.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 04:03 PM 03-20-2019
But on the other hand, I can recognize a simple act of prostitution for what it is, without elevating it -- WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER -- into some kind of international sex slavery / human trafficking operation.
BlackOp can't tie his shoe without uncovering an elaborate plot hidden somewhere. He's just that aware. It's his burden.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:05 PM 03-20-2019
Yeah, I hate the Patriots as much as everyone else, but the very simple answer here is that he could come to this place and get ... services ... at an affordable price with no electronic records and they weren't going to rat him out. If anything, I think this case illustrates the political fallacy that women in these places are being trafficked. They're not. They're businesswomen who have found a harmless way to increase their revenues by 100 percent or whatever. I salute them as capitalists.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:07 PM 03-20-2019
I was told he'd have to surrender his team, they'd be stripped of their titles, and that Gillette would be renamed :-)

Aw shucks
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:16 PM 03-20-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
I was told he'd have to surrender his team, they'd be stripped of their titles, and that Gillette would be renamed :-)

Aw shucks
They should have been stripped of the first three for the mass cheating scandal that was uncovered.
[Reply]
threebag 05:58 PM 03-20-2019

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:48 PM 03-20-2019
I think the new Gillette commercial writes itself.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:03 PM 03-20-2019
So... Did he cum?
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:10 PM 03-20-2019
Saw where kraft is pleading not guilty and is going to challenge the tug rule
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:57 AM 03-21-2019

Hard to feel even an ounce of sympathy for a guy who was Goodells right hand man in creating an over the top policy for punishing players for similarly petty crimes like Marijuana possession now crying that he's being targeted for a petty crime. He did it. It was illegal whether you agree with the law or not. It's one thing to get mad at the negative publicity. But like all patriots transgressions, this pompous asshole not only won't admit to what he did, he is so deep in denial to the point of being condescending. The same way he could have shrugged off deflategate but instead mockingly creates horseshit stories about "the inflator" being a guy who was fat.

Wahhhh. He was accused by an investigation that went over the top. As if this doesn't happen to tons of Americans every day who don't have the money to buy their way out of trouble.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:59 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Hard to feel even an ounce of sympathy for a guy who was Goodells right hand man in creating an over the top policy for punishing players for similarly petty crimes like Marijuana possession now crying that he's being targeted for a petty crime. He did it. It was illegal whether you agree with the law or not. It's one thing to get mad at the negative publicity. But like all patriots transgressions, this pompous asshole not only won't admit to what he did, he is so deep in denial to the point of being condescending. The same way he could have shrugged off deflategate but instead mockingly creates horseshit stories about "the inflator" being a guy who was fat.

Wahhhh. He was accused by an investigation that went over the top. As if this doesn't happen to tons of Americans every day who don't have the money to buy their way out of trouble.
This is correct. Kraft is a scumbag and hypocrite. I have a great deal of faith in cosmic justice though; I need only to look at Elway and Denver to be reminded of its existence. And though I can not say WHEN Bobert's card will be pulled, I can assure you that it WILL be pulled eventually.

And it will be HISTORICAL in it's glory.
[Reply]
threebag 01:22 PM 03-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I hate the Patriots as much as everyone else, but the very simple answer here is that he could come to this place and get ... services ... at an affordable price with no electronic records and they weren't going to rat him out.
That would have been handy
[Reply]
Page 61 of 85
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up