ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 791
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148548 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:48 PM 02-20-2019
Trade Ford for Collins. Trade the lowest 2nd for Rhodes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:48 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’d say Collins is a Chief if he hits the market. Berry probably gone.
:-)
[Reply]
O.city 01:49 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They aren't trading for Ramsey.
replace are for aren't
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:50 PM 02-20-2019
Landon was a first team all-pro under Spags in 2016.

At 25 years old, he’s the perfect type of FA to pay up for.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:50 PM 02-20-2019
I don't want Berry gone personally because you can play them both.

That said, Collins is one of maybe two safeties in the league who are actually better than Berry.
[Reply]
Buckweath 01:50 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Trade Ford for Collins. Trade the lowest 2nd for Rhodes.
No to trading Dee Ford.

No to trading any high pick this year. I would love trading a lower pick or a 2020 pick though for a veteran CB.

Sign a safety FA for sure, maybe Collins but I would prefer Thomas if possible.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:51 PM 02-20-2019
I’m not getting my hopes up about Collins
[Reply]
Buckweath 01:52 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

That said, Collins is one of maybe two safeties in the league who are actually better than Berry.
Collins was not great last year in case you didn't know. I think he was merely good.

In fact, this might explain why the Giants would be willing to move on from him because I don't think they would let him go at all if he was still playing at an All-Pro level last year.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:53 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m not getting my hopes up about Collins
He’s gonna be a Chief if he hits the market, barring some team paying a ridiculous amount.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:54 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

Berry likely won't ever play again. Do you honestly think he's going to be healthy and play in 2019?
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:54 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Collins was not great last year in case you didn't know. I think he was merely good.

In fact, this might explain why the Giants would be willing to move on from him because I don't think they would let him go at all if he was still playing at an All-Pro level last year.
He excelled under the defensive scheme we are about to employ, what's your point?
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:54 PM 02-20-2019
Colts beat writers expect the team to have interest in impending free agent S Landon Collins.

Three Colts beat writers -- George Bremer, Mike Chappell, and Joel Erickson -- all tweeted virtually the same thing within minutes Wednesday afternoon after ESPN's Josina Anderson reported Collins cleaned out his locker at Giants headquarters and said goodbyes to other members of the organization. The safety position is extremely important in Colts DC Matt Eberflus' defense, and Colins is a top talent and just turned 25. The question is whether the Giants use the franchise tag on Collins to keep him from reaching the open market.

Well....we’d get to find out if he’s about the money or not.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:54 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
He excelled under the defensive scheme we are about to employ, what's your point?
Wasn't drafted by John Dorsey therefore isn't great.
[Reply]
O.city 01:55 PM 02-20-2019
They can't get in a bidding war and win with the Colts.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:55 PM 02-20-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Colts beat writers expect the team to have interest in impending free agent S Landon Collins.

Three Colts beat writers -- George Bremer, Mike Chappell, and Joel Erickson -- all tweeted virtually the same thing within minutes Wednesday afternoon after ESPN's Josina Anderson reported Collins cleaned out his locker at Giants headquarters and said goodbyes to other members of the organization. The safety position is extremely important in Colts DC Matt Eberflus' defense, and Colins is a top talent and just turned 25. The question is whether the Giants use the franchise tag on Collins to keep him from reaching the open market.

Well....we’d get to find out if he’s about the money or not.
Ballard doesn’t seem like a guy who will overpay ridiculous amounts for anyone. Maybe a bit more but nothing crazy.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 791
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148548 > Last »
Up