ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 48
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
Hammock Parties 07:39 PM 07-09-2018
Welp, time to start the thread because LANDO IS BACK.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ing-episode-ix

Originally Posted by :
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the long-gestating rumors that Billy Dee Williams will return to that galaxy far, far away and will reprise his role of Lando Calrissian for next year’s Star Wars: Episode IX!

Williams made his debut as the gambling scoundrel in Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, reprising in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and in countless other Star Wars shows like Star Wars Rebels and games like Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. He even voiced the character in various Robot Chicken and Family Guy episodes dedicated solely to Star Wars as well as The LEGO Movie. Donald Glover stepped into the role earlier this year to play a younger Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

In Episode IX, Williams joins returning franchise stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver, plus newcomer (and frequent J.J. Abrams collabroator) Keri Russell.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:46 PM 03-09-2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:17 AM 03-10-2019
What a lovely case of idiotic hyperbole. Of course, there's the idiotic premise that Luke would just say to himself "oh well" and run off to an uncharted planet to begin with after having his academy and students wiped out, OR that he wouldn't sense danger building within Ben Solo and seven other students, and that he'd just sit on his Jedi ass and let it come to pass, ESPECIALLY knowing what he knows about how the Jedi were fools to sit back and wait for a prophecy to save them, right?

But, I wouldn't expect a collective of half-assed hacks like KK, JJ, or Johnson to be aware of such obvious truths much less weigh them.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:39 AM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:49 AM 03-10-2019
Wow, what a pathetic attempt to defend a dumpster fire.

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:38 PM 03-10-2019
What a worthless strawmen comic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:09 PM 03-10-2019
It's quite close to the truth.

Especially with so many of you dipshits liking TFA better than TLJ.

That's exactly what TFA was: a warm comforting blanket of predictability.

And it suffered for it.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:51 PM 03-11-2019
TFA is what happens when you let Kasdan work without a much-needed leash. Fuck that dumbassed movie.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:19 PM 03-11-2019
It's quite close to the truth.

Especially with so many of you dipshits liking TFA better than TLJ.

That's exactly what TFA was: a warm comforting blanket of predictability.

And it suffered for it.
Comfort? People wanted Luke, Han, and Leia together again in an adventure. Not a rehash of EP IV with new characters. Episode VII looks better merely because the Last Jedi royally screwed up.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:20 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Comfort? People wanted Luke, Han, and Leia together again in an adventure. Not a rehash of EP IV with new characters. Episode VII looks better merely because the Last Jedi royally screwed up.
And NOT because it was a good movie.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:23 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And NOT because it was a good movie.
I enjoyed it but I wouldn't say it was a good movie. It was just there. The experience leading up to the film was superior to the film itself.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:24 PM 03-11-2019
I enjoyed it but I wouldn't say it was a good movie. It was just there. The experience leading up to the film was superior to the film itself.
Which has been the case since 1997.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:54 PM 03-11-2019
When it comes to the movies, at this point I just pretend like they began with the original Star Wars and ended with Return of the Jedi. Never want to see any of the other numbered movies again, and I have no desire to see the next one.

And since I'm an old white guy, I assume cunt Kennedy has no problem with that.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:00 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
When it comes to the movies, at this point I just pretend like they began with the original Star Wars and ended with Return of the Jedi. Never want to see any of the other numbered movies again, and I have no desire to see the next one.

And since I'm an old white guy, I assume cunt Kennedy has no problem with that.
Pretty much. With the exception of doing my part to educate fans and tank this upcoming film, my interest in SW is limited to Old Republic-era material. Disney can revisit me when they fire the Cunt and place SW back in the hands of heterosexual males where it belongs.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:58 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Pretty much. With the exception of doing my part to educate fans and tank this upcoming film, my interest in SW is limited to Old Republic-era material. Disney can revisit me when they fire the Cunt and place SW back in the hands of heterosexual males where it belongs.
Rogue One and Solo were excellent. I'd enjoy seeing another Solo movie. Beyond that, :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:07 PM 03-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Rogue One and Solo were excellent. I'd enjoy seeing another Solo movie. Beyond that, :-)
Yes, isn't it ironic that the best "new" SW film( R.O. )was brought to the table by a mere effects man that worked for George Lucas...

You see, that's what occurs when you spend actual internship time with the man responsible for creating SW; you learn how to develop a fucking SW story.

Who would have thought?!
[Reply]
Page 24 of 48
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up